PDA

View Full Version : Driving While In Girl Mode

jennifer24
09-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Just want to get other girls insight on driving while CDing.
I think I`m a better driver while in femme, much more patient with other drivers, when in guy mode I tend to be a little impatient, have cursed at other drivers for different things, never would do that in femme. Also I tend not to speed as much, I put both hands on the wheel most of the time in the 10-2 position, When in guy mode I drive with 1 hand usually. I pay more attenion when in femme.
Also when you drive do you like to make your car more femme too,like, putting something femme on your rear view mirror or around your gear shift or anywhere? I do.
Any thoughts or idea`s on this. JENN:daydreaming:

KeriB
09-05-2008, 07:38 PM
All I can say is wow... lots of fun driving in 3" heel... NOT! lol....

Kate Simmons
09-05-2008, 07:44 PM
I don't curse at other drivers when driving en femme. If they particularly irritate me, however, I will say:"Do you suffer much ?" so they can see my lips move. Try in in the mirror and see what it looks like.:heehee:

TommiTN
09-05-2008, 07:49 PM
I have noticed the same thing. I'm much more patient and forgiving when en femme. I just don't want to get into an altercation or draw attention from the police. I pretty much go with the flow of traffic so I don't stick out like a sore thumb. I also like to keep my hands at 10 and 2 so other people can see my long, red nails.

Laura Miller
09-05-2008, 09:27 PM
While driving in girl mode I follow all traffic rules, speed limits, and signal all turns and hope that no one hits me.

A moon roof is fun. Passing trucks frequently brings a short horn blast, especially with a short skirt.

A sobriety check point is a shocker, especially if there have been drinks in the evening. Two weeks ago I was stopped. I hadn't had a drink for 5 hours but you never know. I have a gender ID card with my femme name and photo and my male photo that matches my drivers license which first confused then satisfied the trooper.

Scotty
09-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Studies have shown (as did MythBusters) that when irate or irritated you tend to drive harder/faster and use more gas.

If you are relaxed en-femme then it goes to say the study is correct..

I drove out hunting one time in my dress, and boots - what a sight - had my wig on and all......It was remote woods and I was getting out of the truck here and there....felt free :)

Empress Lainie
09-05-2008, 10:35 PM
My 2nd week of 24/7 I was on my home and inadvertently speeding by a concealed motorcycle cop. I still had my old name and bald male pic on my driver's license and was dressed in my long red hair wig, 44D's red blouse and pearls, and a white skirt.

The cop never made any comment and was very courteous, I think he even called me ma'am.

Not the case later when Cynthia was driving and another cop assaulted us with his police car and insisted on calling her Sir. She was wearing her own long hair and a velvet blouse and skirt.
He was driving at night with no lights and tried to pass us on the left AFTER we had b een signalling and started the move into the left lane. He admitted he was after a car that had passed us a little earlier. He still gave her a ticket. The only illegal driving was by him.

trannie T
09-05-2008, 10:37 PM
When I drive I tend not to display my finger to other drivers even though there is red polish on the nail.
The post on DUI checkpoints was amusing to me, the second time I went out I was stopped at a checkpoint, the cop made no mention of my attire, he did not compliment my makeup, he did not laugh, he was only concerned about whether or not I was sober.

bah-bah-bobbie
09-05-2008, 11:24 PM
I drive early in the morning or late at night when traffic is minimal when I have the opportunity to drive in heels. The traffic report on the radio says when and where the check points will be. Sometimes they do not announce it, but I have learned where the hot spots are and avoid them.

CD Susan
09-05-2008, 11:48 PM
I drive while dressed quite often and consider it a lot of fun. I tend to drive very carefully and definately do not drink alcohol as I do not want to get pulled over or get in an accident. Driving while dressed is a great way to be out and seen. The contact with others is usually for a short period of time so the risk factor is low. Sometimes when I am out driving I will stop somewhere and just go for a walk. Parks are a favorite place of mine. I have never had any problems while doing this.

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2008, 12:50 AM
I don't drive anymore and I never drove enfemme, but I love to walk the neighborhood in shorts and capri pants.I am ( somewhat ) shocked that I have never been stopped by the police, but that is because I walk fast and act totally like a lady out for a work or on her way to do some shopping.:love:

Sophia de la luz
09-06-2008, 01:33 AM
I have driven several long trips en-femme and have really enjoyed it. Getting gas one time a car full of young people pulled up for directions. I think pulling away they had quite a chat. Stopping for food is fun too. No one knows me, so a lot of the pressure is off. And yea, the truckers honk when they see the nice legs. What a gag.
I definitely drive closer to the speed limits, wear my seatbelt, use my turn signals etc. If that's a better driver, ok. My main concern is I'm not ready for being pulled over by police.
Where do you get a gender ID?

amy canada
09-06-2008, 01:46 AM
I haven't driven in girl mode, but I've driven in heels before, but really, we should stick to the speed limits anyway since gas prices are so high and your fuel economy drops off at over 100 km/h (60 mph). I actually drive 95 to 98 km/h on the highway (speed limit is 100 km/h) in the right lane with my cruise control on and I've been able to get approximately 41 miles per gallon in my Chevy Malibu, and this is even with the air conditioning on. Of course, my fuel economy will go down if I have passengers or if I drive faster, so therefore, I slow down and allow more time to get where I want to be. I've also never been pulled over for speeding, and I don't drink and drive.

Kelli Ann
09-06-2008, 06:57 AM
I have never drivin in femme but if I did I would be extremely careful because I would be awful embarrassed if pulled over for a traffic violation or involved in an accident and have to hand the officer my male driver's license all femmed up.

Deborah Jane
09-06-2008, 07:02 AM
But when driving in "girl mode" i can,t parallel park or reverse :doh:

But i guess that makes me more believable as a "real" woman :heehee:

BritneyLynn
09-06-2008, 07:16 AM
I had a bad scare a couple of decades ago while driving in heels, although the heels were not in any way the cause.

Apparently there had been a breakdown or collision along a section of two lane road adjacent to an open field. The first time I pased the area the involved vehicles and a tow truck were fully clear of the pavement. A little later I passed the point going in the opposite direction.As I approached the tow truck pulled one of the vehicles onto the pavement intending to tow it away. As it crossed the edge of the pavment the dolly supporting the back wheels of the towed vehicle came completely off. I tried to warn the auto coming in the opposite direction, but they continued at normal speed anyway. I ended up having the oncoming car pass me in true "CHiPS" style with at least three feet of empty air between the pavement and the bottom of its tires. After seeing the othe car land upright on its tires I decided to allow its ocupants and the tow truck operator to deal with things and got my heel clad feet out of there.
My 2nd week of 24/7 I was on my home and inadvertently speeding by a concealed motorcycle cop. I still had my old name and bald male pic on my driver's license and was dressed in my long red hair wig, 44D's red blouse and pearls, and a white skirt.

The cop never made any comment and was very courteous, I think he even called me ma'am.

Not the case later when Cynthia was driving and another cop assaulted us with his police car and insisted on calling her Sir. She was wearing her own long hair and a velvet blouse and skirt.
He was driving at night with no lights and tried to pass us on the left AFTER we had b een signalling and started the move into the left lane. He admitted he was after a car that had passed us a little earlier. He still gave her a ticket. The only illegal driving was by him.Did Cynthia contest the citation in court? If she contested the citation, was she able to obtain an acquittal? What offense was she accused of?

Angie G
09-06-2008, 07:25 AM
I love to drive while fully dressed, And like you I feel I/m a better driver when I in CD mode. :hugs:
Angie

Deanna2
09-06-2008, 07:59 AM
When I was in full-time paid employment - as opposed to consulting/contract work I now do from home - I used to have to walk about two kilometres from work to where I parked my car in an all day meter area. It was quite dark and deserted. I used to change into my femme gear for the drive home (it also gave me a head start for dressing up for the evening). It was always a pleasure to wear skirt and heels whilst driving.

Denise01
09-06-2008, 08:46 AM
When i am on Vacation, i am Fully femme 24/7 so there fore any place that i want to or need to go I drive fully femme.

I too feel that i am a better driver when femme, and as the Gods be with us, so far have never been stopped when driving femme.

For me i feel so comfortable when i am out as Denise

donnadawn
09-06-2008, 09:25 AM
I always drive safer when in femme mode simply out of fear that something might happen to expose me as I do not pass. On the other hand I don't think I drive like a woman ( I still don't ask for directions if I get lost ) .

celeste26
09-06-2008, 10:44 AM
I am a taxi driver and always drive carefully even when in drab mode. No differences for me in the driving part at least. In the enjoyment part that is another story.

I am considering driving en femme for Halloween though, wonder what my boss would think?

Amy Hepker
09-06-2008, 10:55 AM
I am much more relaxed as I am the person I have always wanted to be. Meaning that in male mode I just kind of existed and now I am living, living my dream of being the girl I am inside. I am savoring the moment and never want it to end. I do tend to curse at other idiot drivers down here alot when in male mode. The stupid things people can find to do behind the wheel, I'll tell ya, I have seen it all. In my real self girl mode I don't care, until someone drives real slow and I just go around them. I always do the speed limit anyway so it is not a real big deal.

I do have one question though, Why are people ignorant to those behind them and nice to the people in front of them??? I have seen people stop right in front of me to let someone out, who could have gotten out if the guy in front of me would have just gotten out of the way.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-06-2008, 11:07 AM
I have taken a couple of trips while dressed, the last one was 6 hours and thru several states, a business trip. Anyway, it was nice to drive while dressed and yes, I drove more conservatively and did not speed as much. My problem was where to relieve myself when I needed to relieve myself. I was not confident enough to go into a ladies room at a large rest area, what if someone shouted pervert. :battingeyelashes: Kim

rachelle in heels
09-06-2008, 12:02 PM
hearing the power under my heels trying to get the car unstuck is fun

jennifer24
09-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Yes KIM, finding a place to go pee would be a problem, what did you do? I do stop at rest area`s to pee, and yes I go to the lady`s room, never had any problems.
I have been stoped by the police a couple of times, not for an offence but, just they were just checking things, one time I had to pull off the interstate to find a CD I was looking for, the blue lights came up behind me and I was like oh no, he just came up to the car and asked if everything was okay and I told him what I was doing and he said thank you mam and drove off, not sure if I was outed. Don`t think they care who you are long as you`re not breaking any laws.
JENN:daydreaming:

Jodi
09-06-2008, 08:50 PM
While driving in girl mode I follow all traffic rules, speed limits, and signal all turns and hope that no one hits me.

A moon roof is fun. Passing trucks frequently brings a short horn blast, especially with a short skirt.

A sobriety check point is a shocker, especially if there have been drinks in the evening. Two weeks ago I was stopped. I hadn't had a drink for 5 hours but you never know. I have a gender ID card with my femme name and photo and my male photo that matches my drivers license which first confused then satisfied the trooper.

Hi Laura, Glad to see you on board.

Jodi

Alice B
09-06-2008, 08:53 PM
I don't know if you are a better driver, but you are sure more aware of what is going on around you. That said. Driving while dressed is lot of fun.

Tracii G
09-06-2008, 10:23 PM
I did it tonight for the first time and all went well.
Drove to a drive thru liquor store for some cigs and the girl handed them to me and said thank you m'am have a nice night.Did have a few guys look over and check me out at the light but thats it.I had to adj one of my earrings so I guess I looked pretty girly.
Lots of fun I'll have to do it again.

Empress Lainie
09-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Did Cynthia contest the citation in court? If she contested the citation, was she able to obtain an acquittal? What offense was she accused of?[/quote]

I paid the ticket, it was converted into a parking ticket for $472.

There was no collision but the cop wrote collision on the ticket.

By paying it as a parking ticket, there is no record on the license or insurance increase.

I nice little racket run by the city so people aren't as victimized by the insurance companies in being penalized twice, once by the city and again for 3 years by the insurance companies.

The entire "safety responsibility act" that requires you to have auto insurance is unconstitutional as congress has no such power legitimately so neither do the states. Then the states further force it by refusing to license your vehicle without proof of insurance,and if you cancel it because you don't drive the vehicle, you have to turn in your license plates and pay a $200 fee to the state when you get insurance again. The whole thing is just to make a captive market for the insurance companies.

Prior to the acts there was the same options still available, lawsuits in court if the parties didn't agree. Just another freedom gone to hell.

victoriamwilliams1
09-15-2008, 07:12 PM
I am extremly calm while dressed and I do drive safer. I think it is because we d not want to have any problems while dressed that can put the light on us.

Tina P Hose
09-15-2008, 08:00 PM
would Nevada be a RED state ?

Karen__Starr
09-15-2008, 08:07 PM
On average I drive the same as in male mode when driveing as a female but will admit to sometimes driving more aggressive when in male mode. I drive day and night as a female if for no other reasons that is when the stores are open and I want to go shopping :)

When wearing heels I usually take them off and put on flat sole shoes especially when wearing five inch or greater heels.

Tracii G
09-15-2008, 10:37 PM
Went driving again tonight and ended up going to the grocery store for some nail polish remover and a few other things.
This time I had the makeup down pretty good.The eyes were the best I had ever done,the top was low cut had a new push up bra on and some silicone forms so I had the cleavege looking right.
I had added some padding here and there and the jeans fit perfectly.
Now here comes the good part.I got all the things I needed and was at the check out when I noticed the SA from Macy's that helped me select my makeup was behind me with her husband.
She looked and did a double take I was about to freak and she said "Hey Tracii how have you been you look great".
I said fine Sherrie and you?(in my best girl voice scared to death).
We talked close up and she said wow you look great as a girl.I told her thanks for all the help and kudos goes to her.
We were walking out together she introduced me to her husband and kids I said pleased to meet everyone.
He said as they got in their car I bet Bill would like to go out with her we ought to hook them up.She broke out into a sinister laugh and smiled back at me.She is just too cool.
I about S%^$ myself I was so scared.

Fiona Lindum
09-16-2008, 02:20 PM
I usually dress especially when I know that I will be driving for 3-4 hours. I would say that I am a more careful driver when I am dressed en-femme, I am certainly less aggressive.