PDA

View Full Version : Grandma!

RikkiOfLA
09-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Last night I was at Target, in the fitting room with my wife, trying on clothes. Suddenly, I hear a noise down at the ground. I look down to see a three-year-old boy's head poking (and peeking) in the fitting room door. He calls out "Grandma?" Fortunately, I was completely covered at the moment (there is a God!) and just said to him calmly, "I'm not your grandma." Of course, I immediately heard from the adjoining stall, "Jason, get in here!" And I heard grandma's voice from another stall calling him as well. All was well; this happens to women all the time. As I left the fitting rooms, there were understanding smiles all around.

But for a moment, until I ascertained that I was completely covered, I had felt heart failure!

Smiles,
Rikki

Claire Cook
09-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi Rikki,

I can sort of relate. A couple of weeks ago I was using one of the ladies' stalls at an interstate rest stop when another lady tried to open the door ... yes, the pulse went up!

Claire

paulaN
09-06-2008, 05:22 PM
That is so funny. (grandma)

Nicole Erin
09-06-2008, 06:06 PM
HAHAHAHA!

Talk about akward...

I probably would have automatically yelled "Get out of here!"

sterling12
09-07-2008, 01:36 AM
I don't know...The Kid called you Grandma! Yeah, I understand it's a three year old, but even at that age he should have said something like "Grandma is a hotty!"

It all turned out OK, so not to panic. Hopefully, if you had been in your skivvies; he would have still said "Grandma." Is this evidence that we should always tuck?

Peace and Love, Joanie