PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a hard core CD when:

Maria2222
09-06-2008, 05:13 PM
You need to take a Compact Disc with pictures of you dressed in various outfits when you go on vacation so you can enjoy looking at the pictures and think about being dressed.
:)

Amy Hepker
09-06-2008, 05:16 PM
When you wear Bras 24/7, and you are never without some kind of female item on.

gennee
09-06-2008, 05:28 PM
When you have to buy something feminine everytime you go out.

Gennee

:D

marie354
09-06-2008, 05:31 PM
Every time you pass a mirror, you gotta look... Check your hair, etc. to be sure that you're presentable.

Or seeing someone in an outfit that you like and wondering, (or asking) where she got it.

Phyliss
09-06-2008, 05:48 PM
When seeing a good looking woman, and thinking "I'd like to get in her pants" you really mean GET INTO her pants, to try them on.

trannie T
09-06-2008, 05:52 PM
You are a crossdresser when you shave your legs.
You are a real crossdresser when you shave your arms.
You are a hard core crossdresser when you shave your fingers.

Nicole Erin
09-06-2008, 05:53 PM
You are hardcore CD when buying femme stuff no longer phases you.

When you have to buy something feminine everytime you go out.

Gennee

:D

Yes, each week I need to buy something femme. Usually really cheap like clearance hose or something from the thrift store..

You are a crossdresser when you shave your legs.
You are a real crossdresser when you shave your arms.
You are a hard core crossdresser when you shave your fingers.

I will go one better - I shave my palms.

Babette
09-06-2008, 05:56 PM
1. When your female wardrobe outnumbers your male wardrobe by a margin of 5 to 1.
2. When your female shoes occupy three closets.
3. When you receive more women's apparel catalogs in the mail than new offers for credit cards.
4. When you can relate to most of what is posted Maria's thread.

Babette

Deborah Jane
09-06-2008, 05:59 PM
You use a public toilet and automatically use the stall so you can sit down

docrobbysherry
09-06-2008, 06:13 PM
U r in a foreign country, traveling with friends. I u have not been thinking at all about CDing. U r all out shopping together. Suddenly, u see a vendor selling belly dancer costumes.

Later, u come up with some lame excuse to go off by yourself. U run back to the costume vender, and pick out your favorite. Then, u buy some other things to cover up your fem costume purchase before u return to the group!

That's hard core, that's rediculous, and that's what I did!:D

Sally24
09-06-2008, 06:36 PM
You need to take a Compact Disc with pictures of you dressed in various outfits when you go on vacation so you can enjoy looking at the pictures and think about being dressed.
.....you would have to have 10 compact discs to hold ALL of your pictures!

Shelly Preston
09-06-2008, 06:38 PM
You have to buy Christian Dior items

Because you want to use the initials CD

p.s. see my profile page

Ellie
09-06-2008, 06:38 PM
You know you're a hard core crossdresser when you sell off your power tools so you can buy more pantyhose and bigger breast forms.

You're really hard core when you also make your GF dig through and clean up the power tools because you don't want to risk breaking a nail or getting grime on your girly jeans.

Karren H
09-06-2008, 06:41 PM
You know your a hard core crossdresser.... when you know your a hard core crossdresser....

Niya W
09-06-2008, 06:47 PM

WHen you get all dressed up, and pop in the liquor store for err(censored)

When you go to the strip club dressed.

Butterfly Bill
09-06-2008, 09:21 PM
You have a big floor length mirror.
You have a string with a hook on the end so you can zip up in the back.
You carry a tape measure with you when you shop.
You know which shoe stores carry size 12.
You can walk down a ramp in high heels.
You know how to sneak thru the dark in a way that could qualify you to be a commando soldier.

Cathy_CD
09-06-2008, 09:33 PM
You know your hardcore when you shape your eyebrows and wear eyeliner even when you are dressed male at work.:daydreaming:

Genifer Teal
09-06-2008, 09:43 PM
When your nails look better than the nails of most women you know, and they are all jealous.

Gen

Niya W
09-06-2008, 09:44 PM
You know your hardcore when you shape your eyebrows and wear eyeliner even when you are dressed male at work.:daydreaming:

Do you get extra points if you have acrylic nails ??

emmicd
09-06-2008, 09:44 PM
You know your hardcore when you wear womens clothes underneath your male atire at work.

Sometimes I wear shapewear and pantyhose underneath my drab clothes.

When I'm daring I wear girl jeans, panties, pantyhose and body briefer underneath my drab clothes.

When I'm really dearing I replace the girl jeans with a dress and wear the panties, pantyhose and body briefer underneath.

If I was super dearing which I'm not I'd eliminate the drab clothes and opt for the dress!

emmi

Megan_Girl
09-06-2008, 09:48 PM
You know your a Hardcore CD:

When you meet a Sports Illustrated Super Model and all you ask her where she got her shoes!
(true story)

XXX
MAK

donnalee
09-06-2008, 10:09 PM
I will go one better - I shave my palms.
How about your forehead - can't forget that - particularly when there's a full moon! :devil:

marny
09-06-2008, 10:28 PM
doesn't cross you mind that you're dressed when the girl comes with the pizza. three times now! she hasn't batted an eye!

Niya W
09-06-2008, 10:33 PM
doesn't cross you mind that you're dressed when the girl comes with the pizza. three times now! she hasn't batted an eye!

Try having the pizza lady show up with a bunch of CD in place and she is worried about the dog

Veronica 1
09-06-2008, 10:40 PM
You know when you are hard core when you are half way to work on Monday morning and realize that you still have your forms and polish on from being so comfortable wearing them.

Tina B.
09-10-2008, 08:29 AM
YOu know you are a hardcore crossdresser, when you are half way to work, relize you are wearing a womens ring, go to pull it off and put it away, and notice you have pink nails, and have to rush into a 7-11 for nail polish remover and tissues, standing in line with a bunch of constuction workers getting thier morning coffee! Oh yeah it's hard to pay for it all with your hands in your pockets!
Tina B.

Tasha McIntyre
09-10-2008, 09:09 AM
When you see gorgeous girls and wonder where they got their dress from.

valenstein
09-10-2008, 09:25 AM
When you're in the auto mechanic's guest lounge waiting for your car and you rifle through the Sports Illustrated and Car and Driver magazines to see if there's a Glamour in there somewhere.

If you have ever uttered the phrase, "I forgot my boobs".

When you make snow angels in the winter and they appear to have fishnet stockings and heels.

You have ever filled out an application to work at Victoria's Secret.

Your guitar has six "G-strings" on it.

You're getting married and want a bachelorette party........and want to be the one who jumps out of the cake.

You think your curtains would make a cute pleated skirt.

You've replaced all the face cards in your poker deck with 16 Queens of Diamonds.

Jennifer Marie P.
09-10-2008, 10:44 AM
When you're dressed all day and rarely go back to guy mode and you have more girly clothes than men's

PhillyGuy2Girl
09-10-2008, 11:12 AM
You know you are a hardcore CDer when you go to the mall and enjoy walking through the women's dept at a Dept. store.

Felicity :)

Jocelyn Quivers
09-10-2008, 11:17 AM
When you consider the pain from getting knicks and cut's from shaving your underarms and bikini area, as minor inconvience and just the cost of doing business.

When you starve yourself thin just fit into that dress you just purchased so it will fit better.

When you get rid of most of your male clothes, because they really aren't that important and they take up too much space in the 2 closets and 3 portable closets in your bedroom.

Dalece
09-10-2008, 11:26 AM
You know your hard core when you wear panties under your uniform for work, then come home and quickly get out of it and change to your comfy womens clothes and can't figure or make up your mind what to wear out.

bobi jean
09-10-2008, 11:31 AM
interview for future care-providers while wearing blue jeans, t-shirt. bra, panties, hose, 38c breast forms, a wig and 4' hi-heels.

christid66
09-10-2008, 11:53 AM
You have paperwork to do at work but you rush home, dress as if you were a secretary & do the paperwork at home.

Do I have to change & go back to work yet?:sad:

Patricia Johnson
09-10-2008, 06:07 PM
When you're weight loss goal is a Size 16 instead of 20 pounds.

Deborah Jane
09-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Going home and changing into something more comfortable means a corset, stockings and a pair of stilletos!!

Nicole Erin
09-10-2008, 06:56 PM
When you see a really passable CD or TS and think "I hate that b****" instead of thinking "Is that a guy? What a sick freak!"

Angie G
09-10-2008, 07:54 PM
Erin you have hair on you palms. :hugs:
Angie

Angie G
09-10-2008, 08:00 PM
God Maria I cover so many of those thing I must be rock hard core hun.:hugs:
Angie

Rikidee
09-10-2008, 08:22 PM
When you are almost late for work every morning because you feel that you absolutely must shave your entire body and put on lotion everyday in order to have that smooth feminine feeling all day long.
Riki

il.dso
09-10-2008, 08:49 PM
You know you're a hard core crossdresser when...

You race home, get dressed up and read every post
on this wonderful website!!!

Nicki B
09-10-2008, 08:56 PM

Ummm - what about when you just spend the whole holiday dressed? :strugglin

PamelaTX
09-10-2008, 10:00 PM
When you read this thread over and over looking for "tips."

Niya W
09-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Shopping for a formal dress at work.

Discussing make with the women at work

Sally2005
09-10-2008, 11:07 PM
When in male mode you break your nail tip and get PO'd because you have to cut it short back to the skin on your finger tip. And you know what to use baby wipes for and know what bra size and face shape you have.

CD Susan
09-10-2008, 11:30 PM
.... when you use a public restroom you automatically head for a stall knowing you can't use the urinal because you are wearing brief style panties and can't lower your pants to pull the panties down.

Farrah
09-11-2008, 12:41 AM
When you do not feel out of place in an all women's store or boutique.

Farrah
09-11-2008, 12:47 AM
When you think you look better than some GG's.

Kyara
09-25-2008, 06:48 PM
When:
* GGs tell you how nice those clothes look on you!
* You give away clothes you no longer wear and hear something like "whoever bought these really has nice taste"
*You leave the forum 'cause you're quitting CDing and find yourself back here again with more desire to be that girl!

Maria2222
09-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Ummm - what about when you just spend the whole holiday dressed? :strugglin

The wife wouldn't like that and a happy wife makes me a happy CD. Besides, I'm only part time and that would be too much for me anyway.

Nicole Erin
09-25-2008, 07:24 PM
I got another lesson to know I am hardcore CD so -

When you accidently put a run in a brand new pair of pantyhose and it pretty much ruins your day. :Angry3:

Did that the other day, trying on some skirts at the thrift store, price tags were attached with staples...
I thought of many a cuss words in my head.

aliceeliot
09-25-2008, 07:36 PM
...when you have more pairs of heels than 'proper' work shoes.

also,

more pairs of nylons than socks,
more thongs than tightie whities,
more nighties than pj's
and more blouses than shirts.

ericalynncd
09-25-2008, 07:57 PM
you tell your wife your money is in your purse.. lol

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-25-2008, 09:37 PM
because you wear a dress or womens pants that don't have pockets and need to carry makeup, brush, phone, wallet, pens and all the misc things a woman needs. :battingeyelashes:

dpastra
09-25-2008, 10:26 PM
you know you're hard core when you wake up at 2 am and go to walmart to get a snack and don't notice you've slipped on your 4 in stilettos to do so.

InHerShoes
09-25-2008, 11:34 PM
I get about halfway to work in the morning and I have to look down and say "Holy crap, am I wearing the right kind of clothes?"

Amy Rose
09-30-2008, 05:30 PM
When you go looking EVERYWHERE for your favorite pair of panties including..
the washing line,wadrobe,bathroom,kitchen, then you find out your wearing them.

Kyara
09-30-2008, 11:39 PM
That's a good one Amy Rose!

I have another one: when you buy clothes without even trying them on and they end up fitting, looking and feeling just right on you!

Maria2222
11-02-2008, 12:06 PM
You know you're a hard core CD when you should be getting ready so you can get to your buddy's house on time to watch the game, but you can't stop looking at the earrings on Ebay.

Teri Jean
11-02-2008, 12:18 PM
You know you are hard core when everything that has been brought up is what you do each day or have done at least once. Fun isn't it? Keli

Teri Jean
11-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Addition to the last comment, you know you are hardcore when you almost burn you dinner while talking with your girl friends. YOU oooops got to go again. Keli

Susan Watersfield
11-02-2008, 12:49 PM
You know you're a hard core CD when............

You become paranoid about the colour co-ordination of the outfit you're wearing. :eek::eek::eek:

Luv

Susan

Billie_P
11-02-2008, 01:31 PM

you go to the titty bar and spend more time checking out the dancers' shoes.

Susan Watersfield
11-03-2008, 09:30 AM

You look in your overflowing wardrobe, and can't find a thing to wear :cry:

Luv

Susan

PrettyFlowingGown
11-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Heres mine-
- When I have to put feminine body lotions on everyday to smell nice,
- When I walk past ladies stores, I see a dress I like, I have to go in and check it out, even if I have'nt got the money
- When I see a pretty lady, in a gorgous dress I like. I cant stop staring. People think I'm perving at her, but I'm looking at her dress instead.
- When I go shopping, I have to get something femme everytime.
- When I get with GG's and start discussing dresses, make up, etc.

avril findlay
11-03-2008, 11:03 AM
You wander into the so called "Mens room". Stand in front of the urinal. Pull your skirt up and knickers down and pee straight to the front. Then go back to your seat and for no particular reason start crying and hugging everybody!

Carly D.
11-05-2008, 06:49 PM

I have a cd with my pictures on it.. and an SD card backed with a flashdrive.. annal?? no way.... ooops, forgot, I also have all my pictures on a myspace site as well.. it's called backing up the backup to back up.. but it's also called what happens if the disc drive stops.. or the SD card reader stops working.. or the flashdrive stops... god I am annal.. shoot me..

Christina Horton
01-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Do you get extra points if you have acrylic nails ??

You know your hard core when you wear Acrylic nails paint in the colors your in the mood for , and people you know ask why, and you say (cuz there pretty) :canada:

Stephanie-L
01-04-2009, 04:37 PM
You know....
When you see a photo of a beautiful young lady dressed only in some really nice pink high heeled pumps, and all you are interested in is the shoes....Stephanie

MissConstrued
01-04-2009, 06:02 PM

I got a lap dance once, gorgeous brunette... and while I certainly enjoyed it -- muchly! -- I kept wanting to ask where she got her lingerie. :heehee:

I'll back up the comment about girls being jealous of your nails!

And add, if you own more makeup than your girlfriend. :battingeyelashes:

steftoday
01-04-2009, 07:43 PM
You know youre "Core" when you kick yourself in the azz for purging. :wall:

:yt:
at least 3 times... and God, so much great lingerie gone forever...

Amy Rose
01-04-2009, 08:02 PM
When you get so use to your clothes that when someone comes to the door you open it not realizing you are in girl mode.

oops :o

Lorriane
01-04-2009, 11:47 PM
you know you gone to far when you go into a store and the salesperson usually a women asks "can I help you" U answer Im looking for a top or skirt in a certian color of style/ she replys who is it for and you say oh its for me

nicoletta_cd
01-05-2009, 01:15 AM
you're at a bar with tons of cute girls and you cant wait to get home to dress like one of them! :daydreaming:

charlene_d
01-05-2009, 02:11 AM
....someone talks about the "Pink Fog" and you can totally relate.

Charlene D.

Tracii G
01-05-2009, 02:41 AM
You get giddy when sales flyers for womens clothes/make up come in the mail.
When you answer the door and the Avon lady askes "is the lady of the house in?" and you say I'm single but I'm out of eye shadow and lip gloss what'ca got? I did that last week and she was stunned.

Melora
01-05-2009, 06:22 AM
When you go on a vacation, And Just need to remember whet you you look like..And Dream..!

tanya1976
01-05-2009, 07:06 AM
You finally arrive here!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-05-2009, 08:33 AM
When you stay in the "Pink Fog" 24/7 and don't ever want to leave
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

CDPAUL
01-05-2009, 08:57 AM
When your in a clothing store and your wife asks if there is anything speaking to me and i say its all speaking and i cant figure out which one to listen to

heidi99
01-05-2009, 11:39 PM

You hit that one out of the park, Bille. However, (when you love a particular style of shoe - in other words, boots) when you can identify what brand boot the dancer is wearing and where it can be found for a bargain, you know you are a hard core crossdresser! Oh, I am sooo busted!

NancyTO
01-05-2009, 11:58 PM
When you have to think about how your dressed before entering either the Men's or Women's washroom.

You have more dresses than 90% of the women in the world.

You have worn garters and hose more than half a dozen times this decade.

You have Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Transamerica, and Just Like a Women in your DVD library.

You've worn pantyhose in 90 degree + weather.

You think housework is fun if you get to wear a french maid outfit and 4" heels.

Someone yells out your female name while your in drab and have to catch yourself before you turn around and answer "yes?"

You know what women are talking about when they mention cap sleeves, A line dresses and darts.

Your spouse has to put a lock on her make up box.

You are in agreement with your spouse to turn the extra bedroom into a walk in closet.

Your vacation is centered around Southern Comfort, Be All, Diva Las Vegas and Fantasia Fair.

You get excited about Lancome releasing a vibrating mascara brush and are one of the first in line to get one.

You have bookedmarked crossdressers.com, fictionmania.com, urnotalone.com and petticoatpond on your web browser.

You wish petticoats would come back into everyday fashion.

You would gladly accept a gift certificate for leg waxing.

Melora
01-06-2009, 06:31 AM
When You go out shopping with the wife and You HAVE To take a second and third glance at the clothed on the racks at the stores!!, AND SHE NOTICES!!

NancyTO
01-06-2009, 06:54 PM
Oooh thought of a few of more.

- The highlight of your trip to Washington DC was visiting the First Lady Inaugural Gown Collection at the Smithsonian.

- You keep a measuring tape with you all the time to see if dresses will fit you because your in drab and can't try them on.

- Your depressed for a week or more about not winning that cute oufit on ebay.

- You walk out of your way to check out the outfits in the Bridal store window.

Billie Jean
01-06-2009, 07:29 PM
When you just have to put on those panties. Billie Jean

Jenniferpl
01-06-2009, 07:47 PM
When you just have to have it and your spouse says "go for it".

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-06-2009, 11:06 PM
You know you're a hardcore CDer when you go to the train station dressed femme to pick up your wife. You are on the platform and the train pulls in and you see some people turning their heads looking at you trying to figure out if you are a guy or a girl at you don't give a hoot at all. Plus after your wife gets of the train(she was the only one getting off) the motorman waits till you walk off the platform to close the doors and leave because he was checking you out. Again you don't give a hoot and you're proud of yourself.

BTW, this actually happen tonight.

Felicity :)

jessica19cd
01-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Instead of checking out women's bodies, you're checking out what they're wearing and judging how it would look on you.

txrobinm
01-07-2009, 12:18 AM
...when you rummage through the whole house collecting enough spare change to buy a new pair of heels!

Regina
01-07-2009, 08:55 AM
1. Your hardcore when your daily driver won't do for trips out while dressed, so you acquire a vehicle to be used for the sole purpose of going out....while.. uh... telling the wife "well it gets better gas mileage than the truck,..gas could go back to $4 you never know"

2. You become depressed when your time out is over and you have to change back to guy mode.

Regina

cindym5_04
01-07-2009, 10:08 AM
...when you check out the other women that you work with and think "wow, I love that outfit...wonder how I'd look in it"...

... when you go to the bathroom 500 times at work to make sure there are no traces of the makeup that you had on the night before and are paranoid that everyone knows.

NancyTO
01-07-2009, 06:02 PM
You take up cycling or swimming as an excuse to shave your legs.

StevieTV
01-10-2009, 11:04 AM
I had to laugh at myself last night. I was at a play and in one scene an actress was dressed in lingerie. All I could think of is how she could go on stage with black panties and a white garter belt. Tut! Tut! Have you no shame!

Kelsy
01-10-2009, 11:09 AM
When you tuck 24/7:)

Kelsy

KarenS
01-10-2009, 11:13 AM
When you see a beautifully endowed woman and long not to hold them but have them inside your own bra.

Hali
01-13-2009, 08:17 PM
U know u are a hardcore CDer when u envy any well dressed GG u come across and think that u'll look much better in her out fit.

CrossJess
01-13-2009, 08:49 PM
When seeing a good looking woman, and thinking "I'd like to get in her pants" you really mean GET INTO her pants, to try them on.

LOL your defo know your a hardcore CDer if you think like that :heehee::thumbsup:

Maria2222
01-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Since this thread came back on its own, I'll add another.

You know you're a hard core CD when you have 33 outfits all picked out, neatly steamed wrinkle free and on hangers waiting for you to enjoy dressing in them.

kimmy p
01-13-2009, 10:02 PM
How about my wife bet me one time that I had at least 40 pair of panties, I bet her I didn't. I won. I had 39. :o

kimmy p
01-13-2009, 10:09 PM
You think that BOGO at Payless should be a national holiday.
You wrestle with your wife for the latest Lane Bryant catalog.
You consider a lack of plus sized pantyhose to be bailout worthy!

linnea
01-14-2009, 12:55 AM
. . . when almost everything listed by all respondents applies to you.

I have started forgetting that I'm wearing panties and a bra or other fem attire because I have gotten to feel so comfortable in my fem clothes.

Cassia-Marie
01-14-2009, 10:24 AM
... you're giddy about your beard getting gray because that means less shadow! WOOHOO!!!

Prissy Linda
01-14-2009, 05:12 PM
your sister calls the ask if she can borrow a red lipstick, you answer which one.

CrossJess
01-16-2009, 05:56 PM
When you go over your brothers for the night and his 7 year old daughter wants to practices makeup on you and your teaching her lol : Lol uncle jess na na aunty jess haha :heehee:

aliceeliot
01-25-2009, 08:57 PM
When that stunning gg behind the local bar bends over and reveals a hell of lot of thong, not only do you know where she bought it, you know which season she bought it, you know how much it cost and you know which setting to use on the washing machine.

StephanieT
01-26-2009, 11:39 PM
When you have to buy some new nail polish to match the outfit you just bought.

Naleen
01-27-2009, 09:43 AM
You race home, get dressed up and read every post
on this wonderful website!!!

Thats me.

When you see gorgeous girls and wonder where they got their dress from.

Don't we all.

You have a big floor length mirror.
You have a string with a hook on the end so you can zip up in the back.
You carry a tape measure with you when you shop.
You know which shoe stores carry size 12.
You can walk down a ramp in high heels.
You know how to sneak thru the dark in a way that could qualify you to be a commando soldier.

Im sure this is a quote from my diary..

But also you know you are a Hard Core CDer when:
You can never fit all your clothes in one suit case when you go on holiday. (try wearing them)
You start to put clear plasters on your feet due to wearing feminine shoes too often.
You refuse to go in the same shop or room as a gorgeous girl who looks better than you do in your favourite dress.

Kiera
01-27-2009, 10:58 AM
... when you spend your weekend off enfemme and call in to work on Monday so you dont have to change back into drab... and again on Tuesday.

...when you teach your gf how to soften wrinkles.

...when you realize that all of your boxer shorts are silk and have lace trim.

...when go to the laundry mat with three days worth of guy clothes and 5 loads of womens.

...when at the laundry mat you discover that one of the washers is filled entirely with panties.

...when you are too depressed to go out because your bra and panties dont match.

...when you come to the realisation that not allowing yourself to dress is worse than people finding out. :surrender :surrender

Lori A
01-27-2009, 01:56 PM
You know you are hard core when you have more heels and make-up than your wife and 21 yo daughter.

When you slow down when driving thru small towns to window shop at the bridal stores. And some times you'd love to stop and shop, but it's hard to parallel park and 18 wheeler in traffic