PDA

View Full Version : Tried gas station again

wendy68
09-07-2008, 12:54 AM
Hi girls,last week I pulled into a gas station for fuel and the attendant inside dropped his jaw and looked almost like he was in a trance for a few seconds then spoke very slowly,"can I help you". I told him I was paying for my fuel and he finished after that. Tonight I was coming home from the supermarket,needed a new compact, and saw that I was low on fuel and the same gas station was close by so I stopped there. When I went in to pay the very same older man was there as before but his behavior was much different. He went out of his way to treat me very nice. I knew that he remebered me from the way he acted. He ended by saying " you have a wonderful night". I told him the same and walked out to my car feeling very positive. I just thought Id share this. This was refreshing after having times when meeting others often meant getting negitive reactions.-wendy:)

ReginaS
09-07-2008, 01:29 AM
It feels good to be treated like a lady!

ArleneRaquel
09-07-2008, 01:55 AM
It feels good to be treated like a lady!

It is very exciting also ! :love:

susanmichelle
09-07-2008, 01:59 AM
That was a great story and glad you was treated well. I can remember the days when I was in the same shoes so to speak when I would stop and get gas dressed and go thru the simular situation back when I could afford gas. LOL just joking on the gas. Glad you got to experience it and feel like a woman and be treated with respect. We all diserve that at least.

Joy Carter
09-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Bet he asks for a date next time..........:love:

Mollyanne
09-07-2008, 04:32 AM
Did you give him a knowing smile??????

:love: Mollyanne

Deborah Jane
09-07-2008, 04:46 AM
Bet he asks for a date next time..........:love:

:iagree:

I bet he,s allready decided to ask you out next time he sees you :battingeyelashes:

Angie G
09-07-2008, 07:00 AM
That must have really made your day hun. :hugs:
Angie

krissysSecret
09-07-2008, 07:37 AM
cute story...but.....who goes INSIDE to pay for gas?????

CD Susan
09-07-2008, 01:13 PM
I am glad you experienced that Wendy. It is so nice to be treated kindly and with respect. I go to gas stations when I am out driving around even if I don't need gas at the time. The looks I get vary but I have never had a bad experience.

ReginaS
09-08-2008, 12:09 PM
May I suggest doing your grocery shopping next. I always ask the produce man to pick me some ripe melons:daydreaming:

Nicole Erin
09-08-2008, 01:05 PM
So Wendy, what if this guy does flirt or ask you out?
He probably looks forward to seeing you come into his store. The first time he probably forgot about as soon as you were gone but the second time probably made him wonder if you are going to be a new regular.

Don't let the guy down :) He probably thinks about you a lot, hoping you will come in and just seeing you makes his day.

May I suggest doing your grocery shopping next. I always ask the produce man to pick me some ripe melons:daydreaming:

You don't watch out and he might grab YOUR melons.

wendy68
09-08-2008, 09:15 PM
thanks for the comments girls. I usually go grocery shopping the same night but never tried the produce area. I enjoyed your comments about the melons Regina ,it would be fun. As fas the guy in the gas station goes I have no idea what he was thinking but I know he was pleased to see me in the way he acted. Even when I got to my car and turned to look, he was at the window smiling at me . I wish all guys could be sweethearts like this. wendy:)