PDA

View Full Version : bag search

Princess29
09-07-2008, 02:59 AM
I work at an airport doing security (bag searches, passenger screening etc) and a few times lately I've had to look in some guys bags and have found some makeup so I just go straight into the speech of how they need to be packed when in carry on bags and its no big deal.
Now I dont doubt that these guys are carrying a bag that is shared with their female partners or just carrying their partners bags when I tell them I need to search it.
A couple of times though, after I'd finished the search, the guys have said to me "just so you know, those makeup items arent mine".
Now in my capacity as a security person, I really dont give a damn whose items they are or who is using them, just so long as its not a prohibited item but I just find it funny that they feel the need to justify having those items to me.

Amy Hepker
09-07-2008, 03:46 AM
Those are probably the ones in the closet.

Mollyanne
09-07-2008, 04:29 AM
Well if you think about it, the guys figure that they have been "caught" and that they must "save face" and wiggle out of the situation by saying "those items are not mine". Actually I really envy the gals here who actually fly or travel enfemme. I wish I could do it(sigh sigh) !!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Angie G
09-07-2008, 07:08 AM
I wouldn't even say it wasn't mine. I'd just say OK thank you and pack it properly.:hugs:
Angie

tamarav
09-07-2008, 07:21 AM
Just goes to show you that true professionals do not let personal issues get in the way of doing their job. Now, if they only knew....

Your sis,

Tami

MJ
09-07-2008, 01:10 PM
lol right now if i were you after the denial i would get them strip searched to see if they wearing panties :devil:

TxKimberly
09-07-2008, 01:38 PM
I wasn't always that way, but these days I really don't care. I smile, take my stuff, and go on.

Karren H
09-07-2008, 01:46 PM
The TSA agent in Gillette made me put my sun screen and a couple makeup items in a baggy... Was very nice about it....