PDA

View Full Version : My wife wants

Deanna2
09-08-2008, 07:27 AM
Lots of things, but what she wants most at the moment is a wife of her own. She figures that I've had one lo these many years. Now it is her turn to have one.

No complaints from me. So I enlisted and you should see the 'uniforms' I get to wear.

Chari
09-08-2008, 08:01 AM
That is great that you get to share the chores of a housewife! Maybe all of us that have a wife or SO should walk in their shoes (if the shoes fit & if we haven't yet) - hee hee! Please share pics of your new "uniforms".

patti
09-08-2008, 08:12 AM
I Beleive Every woman should have a Male Wife. It is time for us to experience the Feminine side of our personalities, and the women get to be the more "Provider" Role...Meet somewhere in the Middle!. Good Luck...I hope your wife prefers you in skirts and dresses, as my wife prefers me!

Patti

Tania D
09-08-2008, 10:18 AM
I Beleive Every woman should have a Male Wife. It is time for us to experience the Feminine side of our personalities, and the women get to be the more "Provider" Role...Meet somewhere in the Middle!. Good Luck...I hope your wife prefers you in skirts and dresses, as my wife prefers me!

Patti

My wife when in supporting role will aways ask me to put on a skirt and then she makes me do all the housework. its pure heaven

abundantly_me
09-08-2008, 12:08 PM
I think it's very nice that your wife is indulging you in your fantacies, because 'real' women don't wear 'uniforms' of any type to clean, no 'upstairs maid' or 'french maid', no little skimpy outifits. All these images our just more in the minds of men, not reality.

but heck if you want to be a true wife, wear those clothes you won't mind getting dirty, make sure some young children run up to you with sticky fingers for a hug, and wipe their hands and face in you, burp a baby make sure they dribble a bit on you, then clean the house, do the dishes, make the bed, attack the bathroom, and oh yes, don't forget to do all the chores your 'husband' forgot to do, including cutting the grass and picking up the trash that from that overstuffed bag that was waiting far to long to make it to the trash receptacle. Of course this is only one senario, if you need more just let me know!

michelle64
09-08-2008, 01:42 PM
to complete the ensamble make sure she drinks a case of beer and passes out while watching footbal

Kate Simmons
09-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Being a maid is okay I guess if that is your thing. Doll nailed it, however. I wear my crappiest clothes when I clean for one thing and I seriously doubt that very many of us would have the fortitude to take on the role of wife and mother these days. Just an observation, fantasies notwithstanding.:)

Tina B.
09-08-2008, 04:32 PM
I have been a housewife for over a year now, and it ain't so bad, days the are the deep cleaning I wear an old pair of capris, and some days June Cleaver has nothing on me, I can wash dishes,cook, and clean floors, in heels and pearls, just like June, Harriet Nelson, and Donna Reed did!

Tina B.

Cathytg
09-08-2008, 04:47 PM
I love it!!

In our marriage, my wife is the main wage-earner and I do the cooking, shopping, laundry, etc. I find that I enjoy doing all that stuff. I hope you do, too.

kimmy p
09-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Lots of things, but what she wants most at the moment is a wife of her own. She figures that I've had one lo these many years. Now it is her turn to have one.

No complaints from me. So I enlisted and you should see the 'uniforms' I get to wear.

Pictures! We want pictures!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Angie G
09-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Yes Deanna we want to see the Uninforms hun.:hugs:
Angie

Ashley1
09-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Deanna, as a senior member, I think that you should post many pictures of your "uniforms" so the rest of us can see what we should be wearing as we do the cooking, scrubbing and other work of running the household. :hugs:

:love:
Ashley

Lesley Ann
09-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Well I have always helped out, and since taking early retirement some 10 years ago I have been the 'househusband' shopping,cleaning, cooking etc.,but it has only been during the last two years, since I have been crossdressing that I now feel that Iam the 'housewife' and yes I do have a uniform (not a french maid, the sort you see in certain shops) I bought online in the USA, it is practical and anything but sexy. My SO will say is our maid comming tomorrow, meaning she thinks it is time that the appartment needs cleaning!

What a wonderful life. Lesley Ann:)

donnasweetheart
09-09-2008, 07:26 AM
I know your wife really loves the help. It will give her some time to do other things. Maybe if you do a real good job she'll do something special for you.
:hugs:

Margot
09-09-2008, 07:36 AM
I'm very domesticated now and love it. I clean, cook and shop. My wife appreciates it very much. Someone wanted a picture?
:hugs:
Margot

Christinedreamer
09-09-2008, 09:40 AM
When I was married and wore my French maids uniform, neither my wife nor I could ever see anything in the house that needed cleaning! It's amazing how that elegant little outfit of black and white could cause so much difficulty in concentrating on cleaning duties and always seened to be the trigger for some rather warm and cuddly moments.

(The rest is left to your imagination)

Seriously, even though the French maid uniform is a common CD fantasy, I think we would all be amazed at how many SOs get turned on by them as well, especially when worn by a devoted hubby/boyfriend with pleasing his Mistress as his primary goal. My wife could not keep her hands off me and of course that made it all the more difficult to actually get dressed en drab and work.

I have four outfits and she loved the frilliest ones the most.
Even she could not explain why they turned her on so much.

Maybe some GGs actually crave the soft and frilly stuff themselves so much but they feel constrained by what is considered appropriate by today's standards for women of the world- no more Donna Reed, just jeans and jogging suits.

So if the man in their lives is a CD, they can experience this sensory overload of fluff and frillies from a safe vantage point. I believe this to be so from watching GGs don wedding gowns etc. They allow themselves a limited frou-frou experience lest anyone think they actually enjoy girly stuff.

Even my 230lb lesbian daughter in law who NEVER wears anything girly wanted to wear a wedding gown when she and her partner wed. They both wore beautiful white gowns. After the ceremony is was right back to men's clothes. Did I mention that gown is now mine?

Christine

KellyCD
09-09-2008, 12:50 PM
I think it's very nice that your wife is indulging you in your fantacies, because 'real' women don't wear 'uniforms' of any type to clean, no 'upstairs maid' or 'french maid', no little skimpy outifits. All these images our just more in the minds of men, not reality.

but heck if you want to be a true wife, wear those clothes you won't mind getting dirty, make sure some young children run up to you with sticky fingers for a hug, and wipe their hands and face in you, burp a baby make sure they dribble a bit on you, then clean the house, do the dishes, make the bed, attack the bathroom, and oh yes, don't forget to do all the chores your 'husband' forgot to do, including cutting the grass and picking up the trash that from that overstuffed bag that was waiting far to long to make it to the trash receptacle. Of course this is only one senario, if you need more just let me know!

I do all that.

Oh and don't forget about doing the laundry, cleaning the car, getting both kids ready in the morning AND giving them baths at night, cooking for her and the kids all while she sits and plays video games while getting mad at me cuz "I'm hungry are you done cooking yet?"

:Angry3:

Lee Dee
09-09-2008, 01:18 PM
My partner recognises that if I'm cooking and cleaning, particularly cleaning, then I'm stressed. She then checks to see if I'm wearing panties and in any event points out that it's time that I dressed and relieved my built-up male stressness. Would love to be a maid for a while though because I do love cooking and cleaning lol.

Priscilla Ann
09-09-2008, 04:52 PM
to complete the ensamble make sure she drinks a case of beer and passes out while watching footbal

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle.....that is too funny!!

Deanna2
09-09-2008, 10:44 PM
For those of you who wanted photos, here is today's 'uniform'.

BTW, I am totally shocked at some of the attitudes expressed towards wives. I would have thought that folks here would have been much more sensitive. A wife doesn't just cook, clean and do laundry. A wife also spends time drinking coffee, watching TV and looking pretty, a la Peggy Bundy. Now there's a role model for an aspiring wife.

Jaquelyn
09-09-2008, 10:55 PM
For those of you who wanted photos, here is today's 'uniform'.

BTW, I am totally shocked at some of the attitudes expressed towards wives. I would have thought that folks here would have been much more sensitive. A wife doesn't just cook, clean and do laundry. A wife also spends time drinking coffee, watching TV and looking pretty, a la Peggy Bundy. Now there's a role model for an aspiring wife.

Don't forget eating Bon Bons, Peg's favorite food.......A local radio station recently had "Peg" on air for an interview regarding her upcoming album release. Turns out, "Peg", aka, Katey Sagal, is an accomplished songwriter and singer, as well as an actress, voice over person, and mom. She was a great interview that day, I really enjoyed listening to her stories and she shared alot about her personal life; she's a very interesting lady.....

Deanna2
09-10-2008, 03:27 AM
I actually didn't forget the Bon Bons. I just didn't want her to appear too overstretched in her daily routine.

You're right about Katey Sagal. She is very talented and TV is only a limited part of her work.