PDA

View Full Version : My sexuality

jac
09-08-2008, 09:39 AM
For a long time I have fought trying to stay straight tonight
is the first real night that I have experienced other things since i was young ive had a tendancy to be bi i am crossdressing i can't beleive it and I like my Bra's I don't know why, does anyone else do the same.

Jenna Lynne
09-08-2008, 10:48 AM
You'll find all varieties of feelings and experience on this forum. You're definitely not alone! I can't speak directly to what you're going through, but I applaud you for having the courage to try out new things. (Just be careful, okay? You know what I'm talking about.)

***Jenna Lynne***

Samantha B L
09-08-2008, 11:14 AM
Hi Jac,As Jenna points out you'll find all varieties and aspects of the crossdressing spectrum in this forum. You'll find you're not alone. Anyway,greetings and welcome aboard.

Sandra Dunn
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
I am wondering about your "Bi" statement, are you sexually active in regards with both male and female? When was the first time you wore womens clothing, any part? The reason I ask is for understanding and to learn more about you. You can PM me if you need to.
HUGS Sandra

ilovelingerie
09-08-2008, 11:01 PM
My dressing convinced me of my Bisexuality, I am active with both sexes, some ladies like it, some don't, some guys like it, some don't, but I know I am Bisexual. Be honest withyourself, find out. My .02 worth. I dress for myself, when I get the chance, I dress with others, dress for others, and whatever happens, happens, it is safe good times.

ilovelingerie

carolinoakland
09-08-2008, 11:38 PM
I often refer to my bisexuality as " Any port in a storm. " Which means that if I'm attracted enough and it's reciprocated I might say yes. Pretty much on a case by case basis. And anyway, a sensible girl has got to keep her options open; doesn't she?
But do be careful of making life choice's under the influence of the pink fog. Carol

Willa
09-09-2008, 10:59 AM
It's hard enough trying to figure any of these things out on the best of days, so be kind to yourself and experiment with good care and trust your feelings.....

Kate Lynn
09-09-2008, 09:28 PM
I honestly don't believe there is any correlation to men dressing up in womens clothes and their sexual preference,but thats from this hetrosexual crossdressers point of view,would you still be bi if you didn't crossdress.

Kate