PDA

View Full Version : Making breast forms look real?

Brina Halloween
09-09-2008, 07:15 PM
I searched a couple different times and have scanned any breast form threads since I joined.

The topics appear to be:
1. Where to buy.
2. Type to buy
3. Methods to make your own.

I already have forms from truekare (shiny and non-shiny, which answers the normal questions for me.

My question is, has anyone figured out what it takes to make them look real when not covered by cloths? When I look at tops, I like the ones that show some skin but, I find it takes a lot of work to find stuff that still covers the forms.

I would guess that make-up would do most of it (if it would stay on the form only) but, the edges are rather noticeable. Do they make body paint that might do it?

I have the feeling the Final Fantasy costume I am eying will show what would normally be "real cleavage". :daydreaming:

Brina

Veronica 1
09-09-2008, 07:39 PM
I contacted Truekare about coloring the forms and they recommended that I should not use anything on the forms themselves, but to use makeup to blend my skintone to match the forms. With the myriad of products used in the coloring there could be something that would deteriorate the coating on the forms.

Brina Halloween
09-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Thanks for that info. I guess I wasn't the first to wonder then. I still wonder about body paint though...that line where they connect is so noticeable.

Brina

Jenna Lynne
09-09-2008, 08:53 PM
The Breast Form Store has a lacy see-thru bra: The top of the bra covers the line. That may be the best you're going to do if you want the form itself to be visible.

The other option is taping your own flesh upward. I've never tried it, so can't offer tips. It helps if you have some body fat to play with ... but I'm told you can get real cleavage. You just have to make sure the low-cut bodice doesn't slip. Nor the tape, I suppose.

***Jenna Lynne***

Chloe Renee
09-09-2008, 09:05 PM
I've considered scar wax,liquid latex and airbrushing for a costume once. I've never followed thru with it since it would be a lot of time and materials to get it right. I've seen it done for noses and ears before. So it can be done.

Karren H
09-09-2008, 09:10 PM
What's wrong with a tight pushup bra and a couple silicone pushup pads form Wal-mart and maky your own clevage.....

Brina Halloween
09-09-2008, 09:31 PM
Well....I guess I have wondered just what a push-up bra can do.