PDA

View Full Version : Trip to the store

Corsetted Nikki
09-10-2008, 05:25 AM
Hello Ladies,

I went on a recruiting trip earlier this week and spent a night out of town, so I packed up some of my goodies and I decided to use the opportunity to go shopping in an environment where no one would know me.

Prior to this I had just gotten clothes, mostly internet orders. I hadn't actually shopped for myself in person since I was about 18 (14 years ago).

On my way I talked myself up stating, "Well tonight I'm going to shop as a crossdresser and anyone who's paying attention is going to know about it, but 'So What?' "

I started at the make up aisle, a first for me and picked up a random assortment of items. Makeup adds up quickly I am finding.

I only intended to do this, but I thought, since I'm going to do this anyway, what difference does it make if I shop for some clothes too. So I go a pair of tight jeans and a bra too.

The check out girl did smile a bit, but that's ok. A'int nothin' to it but to do it.

BTW, the make up session afterwards was terrible. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

It was nice to spend the night dressed fully in my corset, girdle, hip pads, and stockings.

Anyway, when this girl's away, she most definitely will play.