PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

jenni_xx
09-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Ok, I've been seeing this guy for the last couple of weeks and he wants to introduce me to his parents. However, he wants to introduce me as a girl. A part of me finds this quite exciting, but nevertheless, I don't really feel comfortable with being pushed into this situation - and he is being a little pushy.

Any advice?

TommiTN
09-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Try this website: www.tsgirlfriend.com . It has a menu of subjects including yours. Don't know if it will help you but it's worth a look at least. And good luck! I'm sure it will go well.

jenni_xx
09-10-2008, 10:04 AM
thanks tammi. will check it out :D

Karren H
09-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey if you can pass that well then why not?

jenni_xx
09-10-2008, 10:15 AM
lol karen, that's one way of looking at it I suppose... (wicked grin appears across my face)

Karren H
09-10-2008, 10:26 AM
lol karen, that's one way of looking at it I suppose... (wicked grin appears across my face)

Well I love chalanges!!! Hahaha.

I can sometimes pass in the mall and through the checkouts but up close and personal with the future Mum-in-law?? :D

jenni_xx
09-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Well I love chalanges!!! Hahaha.

I can sometimes pass in the mall and through the checkouts but up close and personal with the future Mum-in-law?? :D

exactly karren. now that is one hell of a challenge! Scares me witless I can tell ya

Roberta Marie
09-10-2008, 03:21 PM
I would have to ask why he wants you to meet his parents as a girl. Is it to try to deceive them and hide his sexual orientation? Or is he trying to be up front and honest with them, and let them see you the way that he sees you?

Grace,
Bobbi

Sandygal
09-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Is he dating you as a girl. Does he prefer to be with you as girl. That may be how he wants friends and family to see you as.

MJ
09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
well i can't say has you have not given enough information. forgive me but are you gay? will you be living the role as a female full time ? is this what you want ? does your family know about you ? .
if he want to introduce as a girl then i guess he as already made up your mind for you then ...

trannie T
09-10-2008, 04:22 PM
I think you answered your question when you started the thread. If you feel that you are being pushed into a stuation with which you are uncomfortable don't do it.

Genifer Teal
09-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Try this website: www.tsgirlfriend.com . It has a menu of subjects including yours. Don't know if it will help you but it's worth a look at least. And good luck! I'm sure it will go well.

TY for the great resource. I'll have to read through it all.

Gen

TommiTN
09-10-2008, 04:40 PM
TY for the great resource. I'll have to read through it all.

Gen

You're quite welcome!

CD Susan
09-10-2008, 04:44 PM
I think you answered your question when you started the thread. If you feel that you are being pushed into a stuation with which you are uncomfortable don't do it.

I agree with what Trannie said. If you are not comfortable with this don't do it.

tricia_uktv
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Jenni, if you've got this far you know the answer. If your comfortable in yourself doing that then go for it. If not you need some more time. If the latter is true (I suspect it is) then tell him and see what reply you get. I wish you all the luck in the world!

Tina B.
09-10-2008, 10:12 PM
I agree with what Trannie said. If you are not comfortable with this don't do it.

If it feels good, do it! as we used to say in the 60's but if not, don't do it just for somebody else, no matter who that is. And watch out for anybody that wants to put you in a situation you are not comfortable in, you are in charge of your life!
Tina B.