PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday

Kim_Bitzflick
09-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi Ladies,

I just want to toot my own horn & say today (Sept 10) is my birthday! Sadly I won't be able to dress today. Hopefully in a couple days I will.

And for those who are wondering how old I am... Shame on you! Never ask a lady her age.

Love you all. Thanks for being here for me.

bethw
09-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Happy birthday hun.:love:

Hugs

Beth

MJ
09-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Happy bithday :love:

Majestyk's Lady
09-10-2008, 12:39 PM
:bday2: bitzflick :bday2:

Happy Happy Birthday..Please have a very Special, Wondrous Day..

Sorry you can't "doll" up..And I would Never ask a Lady her age..:heehee:
And good for you "tooting" your own horn..everybody should do that more often, 'specially when it's for a good cause like your Birthday..

May your Day be filled with Love and Laughter..:hugs:
Blessings,
Majestyk's Lady :love:

TommiTN
09-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Happy birthday, Bitz! and many happy returns!:cheer:

DeeDeeB
09-10-2008, 01:18 PM
:bday2:

Dee :fairy1:

Samantha B L
09-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Happy Birthday Bitzflik!

:hugs: :love: :thumbsup:

Kim_Bitzflick
09-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the wishes. I plan to have a good evening after work.

Nicole Erin
09-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Hi Ladies,

I just want to toot my own horn & say today (Sept 10) is my birthday! Sadly I won't be able to dress today. Hopefully in a couple days I will.

And for those who are wondering how old I am... Shame on you! Never ask a lady her age.

Love you all. Thanks for being here for me.

Well happy B-day :)

You said you won't be able to dress today. Wondering your age? Rubbish! I was wondering what you will look like running around in your birthday suit on your birthday. (My gyod I am hilarious!) Now put some darned clothes on of some kind and go enjoy your day!

Zenith
09-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Have a good one...

:bday:
:bw:

How about some Birthday piccies?

:D

Tina B.
09-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Happy Birthday, and by your avatar I would say you are so young you should be shouting your age, I hope you had a great day sweetie!
Tina B.

marny
09-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Bitz flick... Happy 29th hon!

Tip or Ozma
09-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Bitztflik, you and I share the same birthday. My wife promised to get me these for my birthday after we spotted them during an earlier shoe shopping trip.

But as yesterday was a busy day for her, she did not have time to pick them up. This afternoon (we were both home), she said "Let's go shoe shopping as soon as you get changed." I had been in very casual work clothes. I showered, put on a pair of black pantyhose and a pair of her jeans that fit me better than any of mine (and hardly look girlie). The rest of my outfit was strictly guy stuff. She has no problem with the pantyhose possibly showing. We then drove over to the nearest Payless and found them on the shelf.

Once home, I modeled them for her. We are going to build an outfit around them--perhaps for fun and maybe for real. It should be appropriate for a woman who just turned sixty-one, and yet be fashionable. This should be a good window shopping outing for us. Something like fantasy football, but since I wasn't born with the sports gene, more fun.

I just had to brag about my wonderful companion.

Hinata
09-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Happy B-Day :) To Tip and bitzflick, May the many days and years that follow be filled with love and happiness! Age is just the way the universe tells time (so, we're all pretty young:battingeyelashes:) lol
Nice shoes!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Mine was Sept 3rd a week ago and I'm definitely older, over 1/2 century old.
After 50+ yrs you forget the years passing like they are month's. :battingeyelashes: Kim