PDA

View Full Version : Just worn a skirt for the first time in over a year...

heathr1
09-10-2008, 12:05 PM
After not feeling like dressing for well over a year, I've just visited a few charity shops and bought a brown cotton miniskirt, a creamy/white polyester strappy top and a black linen skirt (brand new with label still on).

Why does the need to dress come back after so long of not doing so?

Darlene Dippy
09-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Bit like eating too much. - I'll never eat another thing!

Wow gone around undressed for over a year!:)

Darlene

TommiTN
09-10-2008, 12:18 PM
I think you answered your own question: you need to dress because you haven't dressed. The crossdressing gene is something you either have or don't have. If you have it there is no escaping it and it must be obeyed.

Tina B.
09-10-2008, 10:23 PM
I don't know why, but I have gone a lot longer than that, but when the need returns she can come back with a vengence!
Tina B.

Jaquelyn
09-10-2008, 10:29 PM
I don't know why, but I have gone a lot longer than that, but when the need returns she can come back with a vengence!
Tina B.

I agree, been since April for Jaquelyn to really be around, but now that she's back, she's BAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Jolene
09-10-2008, 10:29 PM
I sometimes think of boxing up my clothes and putting them away for a while but I know it would never be for very long.
Jolene :)

Angie G
09-11-2008, 04:48 AM
It always will hun enjoy it. :hugs:
Angie

Edwina
09-11-2008, 05:15 AM
Feels good doesn't it?:)

:love:

Edwina

DAVIDA
09-11-2008, 06:00 AM
Personally, I have never gone any time without dressing. Maybe the occasional hospital stay. But, that is about it. Jean and I are just before making our spare bedroom my dressing room. She wants everything out of our bedroom! I will have at least one wall with nothing but shoes!:heehee: