PDA

View Full Version : Picking Something up

Sandygal
09-10-2008, 03:18 PM
One of the most feminine things I notice is how woman bend to pick something up on the floor or a bottom shelf. A guy just bends between his legs and picks things up. We look like.........,I can't think of a good word. A lady will put her knees together and kneel down to pick something up. I have been trying to do this also. This may be the one thing an observant person could notice me doing.But unlike folks like us,I don't think a non crossdresser would notice. Or would they?

Annaliese
09-10-2008, 03:34 PM
I notice the same thing, but I watch to learn.

Anna

Deborah Jane
09-10-2008, 03:45 PM
I,d noticed that before, i pick things up the same way now when dressed.
I think it,s the little things like that, that would give us away, so i try and observe the way women do things and then practice doing them the same way whenever i,m dressed.

Quite often it,s the silly little things like that, which may make people think twice and wonder!!

TommiTN
09-10-2008, 04:02 PM
You're absolutely right! It is little things that can make us or break us. I bear them in mind and practice them when dressed and at home when I'm not dressed (rare). Posture is another important item often overlooked. GGSs tend to stand up straighter and look around when walking; men tend to lean forward and look down. And of course there's the walk itself, another item I practice often. Did you ever notice when a woman is driving how she grasps the steering wheel when turning a corner? Almost invariably she grasps the upper part of the wheel underhanded. I haven't quite mastered that one yet; I keep getting my arm tangled in the wheel! How the heck do they do that?

Karren H
09-10-2008, 04:11 PM
See the main reason for that is that men are stupid and women are smart... You do not bend over at the waist and pickup anything... The human structure is not made to do that it will wreck your back and pull all your muscles... Up use your legs and knees to get you down near the ground and keep you back straight!! Didn't you have that in your safety class.. Obviously you weren't paying attention!! I don't care if its a mascara tube or my 55 pound suitcase!! Lol

That and the fact there's only one way to pickup stuff in a skirt!! Hahaha

sissystephanie
09-10-2008, 04:28 PM
See the main reason for that is that men are stupid and women are smart... You do not bend over at the waist and pickup anything... The human structure is not made to do that it will wreck your back and pull all your muscles... Up use your legs and knees to get you down near the ground and keep you back straight!! Didn't you have that in your safety class.. Obviously you weren't paying attention!! I don't care if its a mascara tube or my 55 pound suitcase!! Lol

That and the fact there's only one way to pickup stuff in a skirt!! Hahaha

I agree with Karren to a point. Well, actually two points. First,I pack my suitcase to never weight more than 50 pounds! Secondly, men cannot, or should not, bend at the waist to pick up anything. But GG's are built differently. They can, or should be able to if they are in good shape, pick up a tube of lipstick without even bending their legs. My daughter, a longtime RN who gave me this info, can put her hands flat on the floor behind her heels. And she has no problems with her back!

I rarely kneel down to pick things up. Instead, I squat down keeping my back straight and use my legs to lift. Even though I am 76, I can still lift a fair amount of weight that way.

BTW, be careful when bending over wearing a skirt! Your panties may show between your top and the top of the skirt in back!!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

tricia_uktv
09-10-2008, 04:46 PM
I suppose it depends who I want to pick up :) Its another thing I have been practicing, bending at the knee, keeping my back straight and trying to look elegant. I think thats a good word to have in your mind at all times.

Nicole Erin
09-10-2008, 07:11 PM
This may be the one thing an observant person could notice me doing.But unlike folks like us,I don't think a non crossdresser would notice. Or would they?
I doubt it cause guys don't really look at other guys, assuming one is out in guy mode.

But if en femme, yes a guy would probably notice your movements as they are always checking out the ladies.

Melisa Honey
09-10-2008, 07:20 PM
I love to "bend and snap" when picking something up.

Angie G
09-10-2008, 07:39 PM
When I'm in a skirt or dress I bend like A girl knees together And squat down. We mus int show what's undre the skirt hun. When I'm not dressed I just bend.:hugs:
Angie

Edwina
09-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Funny thing, I found myself doing the knee bend thing automatically when dressed. I cannot remember ever telling myself to do it.:heehee:

:love:

Edwina

deja true
09-11-2008, 05:36 AM
LOL!

Are we talking about the old "Bend and Snap" here?

It works for "Legally Brunettes", too!

DAVIDA
09-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Unfortunately, if I were to put my knees together and squat, I would probably need help getting up off of the floor!

Tania D
09-11-2008, 01:17 PM
I tended to do the knees together and bend without even noticing.My partner commented to me that I stooped like a girl long before she even knew about Tania. She will never know how happy that comment made me feel.

Genifer Teal
09-11-2008, 06:49 PM
I love to "bend and snap" when picking something up.

You're not even blonde - not legally anyway.

Gen

Jilmac
09-11-2008, 08:21 PM
When i was in my early teens I would have long talks with my second sister and one of the things she told me was, girls are taught very young to bend the knees and stoop to pick something up. She said it was a modesty thing because when girls are wearing dresses, if they bend at the waist they'll show everybody what color panties they are wearing. I guess it made sense then and it still makes sense now. I have observed the same thing with females now. I don't know where sis got her information from but they are words of wisdom. :daydreaming:

PS I was always taught to bend at the knees to lift heavy objects. Do you think that method could have been started by a woman?