PDA

View Full Version : The desire to dress

Jaclyn NM
09-10-2008, 05:17 PM
I have recently been experiencing an overwhelming desire to be dressed in my female clothing all the time, even though it's not possible or practical. It's to the extent that when I'm not dressed, all I think about is getting dressed. My wife knows and supports my crossdressing, so that's not a problem, and I do get to dress very often. Have asny of you girls experienced this, and does it pass?

Deborah Jane
09-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi Jaclyn, i,ve experianced the same feelings many times and it does pass eventually!
The last time it happened though, i took a few days off work and stayed dressed the whole time. After a few days of being girly 24 hours a day i was quite happy to go back to drab for a while.

kristina_va
09-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Hi Jaclyn

I've been going through the same thing lately. Its part of the reason why I joined the site today.

I've been dressing more and more, and it is still not enough. I think about full time, but like you, i'm not sure its feasible at this point..

will be interesting to see what others have to say

kristina

Jaclyn NM
09-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Thanks Deborah Jane, maybe I'll give that a try.

katia
09-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Got to admit i tried not to dress for a while but have just spent a fortune on new clothes and wigs,now when i get the time to be on my own i reach straight for my clothes and makeup :o

kristina_va
09-10-2008, 05:32 PM
hi Katia

i know the feeling well...

i did stop dressing for a bit, and then the desire came back stronger than ever....its been great ever since...

kristina

jennylogan
09-10-2008, 06:27 PM
When I am in full pink fog mode the desire to get dressed and stay dressed is overwhelming. I've even taken mental health days from work because I didn't want to change back into drab. It use to frighten me a bit but now I just go with the flow and enjoy. Keeps me sane and is a wonderful way to spend a day or two or three or four.

Karren H
09-10-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm driven to dress at times and it wanes... but never completely passes... kind of like me!!! hahaha

Cathytg
09-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I, too, have had those days when I thought that I would simply stayed fem forever. But I have had weeks go by when I have not felt a strong desire to dress as well. Like so much in our lives, this ebbs and flows. I guess it is fairly normal.

Angie G
09-10-2008, 07:23 PM
It passed for me I got in the pink fog and would get upset when I had to cut my time short just after my fife got to know Angie. When at my daughters and had to stay longer then I wanted I'm OK with that now. I've come to know that I get ample time to dress and I'm happier with the time I get.:hugs:
Angie

Veronica Lacey
09-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Indeed the desire to dress can be strong on any given day. I have learned to curb such desires somewhat to days when I know I will be able to dress (when my wife is out for the night or a weekend.) She knows I will be doing it so it is a great feeling thoughout the day knowing that no matter what I will end up in my soft attire and very relaxed by late afternoon.

To dress more often does arise and then I begin to think of going an entire vacation week - coinciding with my wife being away at a retreat - or just a long weekend in my silks and satins and heels. Perhaps lock all male clothing away except for one set for emergencies. The general rule would be that no matter what goes down it's panties, hose, blouse, skirt and heels for the time being.

Deanna2
09-10-2008, 09:47 PM
I have recently been experiencing an overwhelming desire to be dressed in my female clothing all the time ... and does it pass?

Hopefully not!

Tina B.
09-10-2008, 10:05 PM
I know what you mean, I've been there, but for me after about 6 days I am glar to return to drab mode, but after a few days can start all over again!
It generaly happens when I have not dressed in a while, or am under a lot of pressure. And when I first came out to my wife, that was a major pink fog, lasted for a couple of weeks, until she got fed up with it and blew up. but then I needed a reality check.
Tina B.

Sarah Doepner
09-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt, skirt, shoes and matching purse. Yep, it is the old Pink Fog that invades our lives occasionally. When I don't get to dress I can get pretty cranky. I have survived it without dressing however, so it hasn't killed me, yet, but it wasn't fun.

For me it seems to be stress related at times, so take a look at what is going on in your life and see if there is something you are concerned about. While it won't fix your desire to dress, it could make the impact of dressing for a day or two last a bit longer. Usually the limiting factor is when my face is so raw from getting it properly smoothed that I can't look at the razor any longer.