PDA

View Full Version : Yayyyy

Mya Summers
09-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Well everyone got a little bit of some good news, my wife 'wifeyofmyasummers' is now a member of the site..YAYYYYYYYYYYY I am so happy that she decided to get on and check it out. Alot of you have allready stopped by and said hello to her and welcomed her to the site and I thank those of you who have, and will thank those of you that will stop by in advance. I hope that she gets a little more insite on the issue from the other GG's

Sarah Doepner
09-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Congrats to both of you. There is soooo much good advice here and sooo many good people who care about what we are doing that it is only a good thing to be here.

CD Susan
09-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi Mya, Congratulations on Melissa's decision to join the site. I responded to her post yesterday. There is a wealth of information and advice here on this site that is available to the both of you. I hope the other GG's will give her the guidance and direction that she has come here for. My best wishes go out to the both of you.

Angie G
09-11-2008, 04:46 AM
Youe welcome Mya your wife is a great person your a lucky girl hun.:hugs:
Angie

deja true
09-11-2008, 06:12 AM
It's not only the GG's that have good advice for your hunny!

All the paricipants here contribute to the knowledge base that can help her sort out her feelings .

Th CDs and trans-women can give her an insight on how you are thinking, even when you have a hard time putting it into words yourself.

Transmen sometimes have other points of view, but their experiences and advice often closely parrallel ours and their posts are definitely worth reading.

All in all, for many of us, it's just not all about the clothes. It's about gender and getting right in our own heads about how we fit into society as whole and how we relate to others, strangers and friends and lovers.

Sure there's a lot of silliness here, but there's no reason not to have fun and some laughs while we're also dealing with the very serious subject of our own live's tangled and confusing paths.

Mellissa should read widely throughout the site, as should you. Every thread, seemingly inconsequential or not, can have something to teach us.

It's group therapy without the uncomfortable folding chairs, stale cookies and bad coffee! It's also open 24/7/365!

Yayyyy, indeed!

:D

justmetoo
09-11-2008, 10:05 PM
It's not only the GG's that have good advice for your hunny!

All the paricipants here contribute to the knowledge base that can help her sort out her feelings .

Th CDs and trans-women can give her an insight on how you are thinking, even when you have a hard time putting it into words yourself.

Transmen sometimes have other points of view, but their experiences and advice often closely parrallel ours and their posts are definitely worth reading.

All in all, for many of us, it's just not all about the clothes. It's about gender and getting right in our own heads about how we fit into society as whole and how we relate to others, strangers and friends and lovers.

Sure there's a lot of silliness here, but there's no reason not to have fun and some laughs while we're also dealing with the very serious subject of our own live's tangled and confusing paths.

Mellissa should read widely throughout the site, as should you. Every thread, seemingly inconsequential or not, can have something to teach us.

It's group therapy without the uncomfortable folding chairs, stale cookies and bad coffee! It's also open 24/7/365!

Yayyyy, indeed!

Right on! The different viewpoints was one of the main reasons I joined. :D

Mya Summers
09-11-2008, 10:23 PM
since she has joined she has logged in and out numerouse times, I think she is kinda nervouse about it, I told her not to be. I am just so happy that e1 welcomed her w/open arms. Ty again e1 for giving her such a warm welcome

Hinata
09-11-2008, 10:26 PM

Perfect, Couldn't have said it better myself.:)

Cathytg
09-12-2008, 03:43 AM

I agree and completely support this! For me, CD is an expression as well as a joy. It is the gender placement which makes me who I am and the person I have finally come to love.