PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Is Just Around the Corner...

Jenna Lynne
09-10-2008, 11:20 PM
...and I need to do something about it this year. (It's been a loooong time.) Of course I'll dress, and of course I'll go out, but I could use some suggestions or inspiration! Rent a French maid costume? Maybe something in a red and black bustier from Victoria's Secret?

I don't really know any other CDers in town, and very few of my friends know I CD, and I don't really want to do Halloween alone! No fun! Plus, I don't drink, so going to clubs wouldn't interest me even if I were 30 years younger.

It will be a Friday night, and I can take the day off, so I can pretty much go crazy.

Suggestions? Inspiration? What are your Halloween plans this year? :daydreaming:

***Jenna Lynne***

(who would kind of like to do it in the street and frighten the horses)

CD Susan
09-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Good question Jenna. I agree it is no fun to go somewhere alone all dressed up. If I were to get invited to a private party I would go as a French Maid, I already have the uniform, but that is not likely. Maybe I will just get dressed in regular fem clothes and go to the mall. Or maybe I will do nothing at all. I wish I had a cd friend that lived close by that I could go out with.

Jenny J
09-11-2008, 12:46 AM
...and I need to do something about it this year. (It's been a loooong time.) Of course I'll dress, and of course I'll go out, but I could use some suggestions or inspiration! Rent a French maid costume? Maybe something in a red and black bustier from Victoria's Secret?

I don't really know any other CDers in town, and very few of my friends know I CD, and I don't really want to do Halloween alone! No fun! Plus, I don't drink, so going to clubs wouldn't interest me even if I were 30 years younger.

It will be a Friday night, and I can take the day off, so I can pretty much go crazy.

Suggestions? Inspiration? What are your Halloween plans this year? :daydreaming:

***Jenna Lynne***

(who would kind of like to do it in the street and frighten the horses)

I just thought of what I was going do do for Halloween, inspiration came from a trip to Walmart of all places (hint). So my suggestions is sometime in the next month or so we have the Halloween party right here.

Get that costume you've really wanted to wear and let's see some pics! We can review and comment and maybe even vote on the best one.

Jen

Carin
09-11-2008, 01:33 AM
There is a big Halloween party at Carla's in San Jose on Saturday night Nov 1st. There will be people coming from all over N. Calif. Stay tuned to her website for details.

Kate Simmons
09-11-2008, 03:23 AM
Not sure yet. Fours years ago I dressed as a female Green Lantern, the following year I was a "good witch" with a butterfly outfit, cape, wand,etc. The next time my GG friend and I went as a ghoul couple. I was the woman, she was the man. Last year I was an Elvira type character. Maybe this year I will go as A Black Canary or Black Widow type character. It's always fun anyway with the makeup and the outfits.:)

Angie G
09-11-2008, 04:30 AM
I always spend Halloween with the Grandkids I was Angie the last 2 years and don;t think I can do it again with them figuring out PaPa is enjoying this way too much. :hugs:
Angie

gagirl1
09-11-2008, 04:44 AM
i plan on going as a vampiress, ala Underworld. Going to a Halloween party at a friend's place.

Jenna Lynne
09-11-2008, 11:38 AM
There is a big Halloween party at Carla's in San Jose on Saturday night Nov 1st. There will be people coming from all over N. Calif. Stay tuned to her website for details.
Thanks for the tip. Saturday is less convenient for various reasons, but I may be able to arrange it.

***Jenna Lynne***

Niya W
09-11-2008, 11:40 AM

Every year there is always some one from from a overseas . Carla gives an award for the furthers travel . Last year it was a girl from isreal

irmichelle
09-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Poodle skirt, bobby socks with poodles on them, sneakers, t-shirt with a poodle on it, and my blonde wig with a ponytail. Rock n roll.

trannie T
09-11-2008, 09:13 PM
I thought that this year I'd go out on Halloween dressed in women's clothing. Has anyone else ever done this?

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Planning on getting a Platinum Blonde wig, White Halter pleated knee length dress, peep toe pumps, white pantyhose and possibly breast forms. There's a girl who is going to do my make-up for me. In fact she has stated that she has many "Drag Queen friends", not sure if she know's that I cross dress. Since I dressed last Halloween for office party, I think she does.

Looking forward to the day I will be Marilyn. :battingeyelashes: Kim

Melinda G
09-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Halloween is a great time to pick up some new outfits. I've bought maid outfits, and charleston dresses, little red riding hood, and other sexy outfits at the Halloween stores, over the years. That dress in my avatar is a Charleston dress, from the Halloween store. I shortened it up some, to show a little more leg.
As for going out alone, don't let that stop you. I love to go out, and just walk around dressed. I go out early in the afternoon, and just walk around, sometimes in a neighborhood, or on a commercial street. Then I go back home, and have something to eat, and a glass of wine. Then I slip into something a little shorter and sexier for evening, and go back out again, and just walk around, enjoying the cool evening, and passing people on the street. I love to see my reflection in the store windows at night. They are like giant mirrors.

Just go out and walk around some streets, or shopping center. You'll just look like any woman going shopping, or coming home from work. Nobody is going to say anything, and if they do, it's Halloween!

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/popeye9941/a3.jpg

susanmichelle
09-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Wow was just sitting in my living room with 2 of my GG friends had been here to visit for a couple of hours and they were talking about us all getting dressed up and about 10 of us including me in drag going out for halloween starting at Tumbleweed for a few drinks and so food and just go on from there. Then I log in and see this on the forum here. Wow was all I could say. Should be a blast as it will be my first time in doing it with a crazy group of GG's on halloween. Hope everyone here does something and gets out as well.

Jenna Lynne
09-11-2008, 11:06 PM
I thought that this year I'd go out on Halloween dressed in women's clothing. Has anyone else ever done this?
Ooh, what a wild, crazy idea! Where did you ever come up with that???

***Jenna Lynne***

AmyIs
09-12-2008, 02:13 AM
So if I go out on Halloween dressed as a male it's technically "drag", right? :)

Megan70
09-12-2008, 02:47 AM
Go as I do every year with my award winner... Saloon Girl from the old west

Megan

allisonrn06
09-12-2008, 08:10 AM
I'v been thinking about Halloween lately, and while I don't have any plans on going out yet, I'm hoping that something will turn up that will give me an excuse to dress. At the very least, it will give me a cover for some shopping in which I don't have to hide the fact that the clothes are for me!!

Ashley Lyn
09-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I've always used the 'after handing out candy to the kids' Halloween Holiday to get dressed in something sexy, and going out in the neighborhood, or just driving around.. If I get caught, its "but Officer, I'm heading to a party"!!:)

Now the DW lets me dress for the whole nite, but the DS says "that's wrong"... I think he's catching on to the fact that step-dad "likes it too much". 'Dorothy' last year... Maybe 'Supergirl' this year! Maybe if I purchased a pre-made costume, he'd lighten up on dear old 'Dad'!:hugs:

I also use the days around Halloween to dress and 'go out' with the DW.. Usually just driving and walking in secluded areas, but its a rush, and Halloween is a good excuse...:D

Niya W
09-12-2008, 11:20 AM
Dw Ds ?????????????

Shelly Preston
09-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Dw Ds ?????????????

Dear Wife

Dear Son

Niya W
09-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Adds it to crib sheet. To many damn acronyms.

Melinda G
09-12-2008, 09:23 PM
If men are from mars and women are from venus, then TG's are the only ones from earth
Men are from mars. Women are just coming from a shoe sale.:D

KateSpade83
09-12-2008, 11:19 PM
I'm gonna go out in my Wolves cheerleader outfit. I posted a pic thread of me in it, but now I got better gyms shoes that match it! Gonna hit Galleria mall + other places!

docrobbysherry
09-12-2008, 11:23 PM
try calling the small clubs/bars in your area. Many of them have "Dress up only" Halloween parties. If u go alone, it's a disadvantage that u would know no one, and that u don't drink.

But, it's an ADVANTAGE if u go dressed, and u know no one and u don't drink!:drink::D

Kieroney
09-13-2008, 03:44 PM
I just go out in a big group, I always seem to go out with someone dressed as a pimp, and of course he needs some girls, so there I am, sexy pink and baby blue pirate last year, this year still choosing from about seven different outfits. Can't wait.

Nikki A.
09-13-2008, 08:20 PM
The last two years I did dress for work and had a blast. Now I've changed jobs and it is a bit more of a straight-laced overall so I have to see what happens. The two people working for me are no problem, but upper mngmt and my peers are another story. We'll see what happens.
After work I'll probably do something although I may not dress up. Unless I can get out.

kimmy p
09-14-2008, 04:10 PM
I've been through dozens of ideas in the last year. A friend and I are dressing as a "theme" and we've thought of many. Right now it looks like he and I may end up dressing as fairy tale characters. Some ideas are Little Bo Peep, Snow White, Little Miss Muffett, Red Riding hood, ECT. I'm personally thinking of Alice in Wonderland.... The adult version with a nice short skirt and sexy stockings. :D I'm not even sure I could pull it off but it sounds like fun!!!!

Ashlie Marie
09-14-2008, 10:48 PM
Hey Everyone,

Halloween is one of my most favorite and busiest times of the year. Since i run a town wide haunted street for the 3 around halloween every year so its nuts but up here in New england the one place that everyone trys to get to each year is Salem, MA home of the witch trials. My Wife and I plus a few couples from work and our friends always spend the weekend beofre the holiday at the Hawthore Hotel (if you are into ghosts and ledgends look it up) for the huge annual Vampire Ball. since my Devil Fairy went over so well last year ( I am sure a few still rememeber how pissed I was that the judges didnt even know I was a guy so I placed into the fiary catagory with the other GG's instead of in the CD catagory for the contests) but in a way that was cool in itself so I decided that this year will be my chance to go to Prom for the first time in a pretty dress decked out to the nines. so we are getting prom dresses and sashes so it should be fun i will post photoshoot pics :-)

Hugs Ash

Priscilla Ann
09-15-2008, 12:34 PM
I plan on going out of town and meeting up with a cd friend of mine. I am planning on dressing as wild and crazy as I think I can get away with. We will probably visit a few bars.

Barbra_in_Tulsa
09-15-2008, 01:12 PM
I got a Wonder Woman costume from eBay. I am so excited although I need to kick up my cardio and sit-ups, the outfit does not help hide a single flaw but it is very sexy!