PDA

View Full Version : Cycles of the Crossdresser

VikkiVixen7188
09-11-2008, 03:52 AM
Im back! For some reason I didnt feel very much en femme over the summer vacation. Mostly cause I couldnt shave my legs. I learned that my want to crossdress tends to go in cycles. Like Ill go weeks as a happy guy then Ill want to be Vikki for the next few weeks and so forth. Do you girls experience this?

Anyways Im back at college now and doing my thing. I also got a job working soundboards during sports events at the local radio station. So thats my updates. Sorry I lost touch there for a while.

Megan70
09-11-2008, 04:06 AM
Ditto for me too. The same exact thing happened here. I informed my CD friends here and home in person early in summer that i was on hiatus , in my annual cycular summer pattern and was going through my hate it disgusting, apathetic, embarrassed ashamed mode. I knew it was only temporary, always is. Last week I came outta it and those old autumn cool air feelings and real sexual urges came back with a vengeance.
Who am I to say no to looking pretty and feeling all tingly down(there) and all over?
So to celebrate this Caterpillar coming out of its cocoon and turning into a CD/TV butterfly this girl is going out after work, coming home to change in casual en femme and going to a new wig shop with my wife and selecting a new wig. Then we're making a night of it by going out to an ethnic restaurant, going to a couple of thrift shops and then maybe Thai mall.
Can't wait to smear on that olé' greasepaint again. Wow!

A Very happy Megan

Angie G
09-11-2008, 04:18 AM
Glad your back hun. My cycle is stuck on dressing all the time and I just love it. :hugs:
Angie

Deanna2
09-11-2008, 06:49 AM
When I ride my cycle I'm usually wearing black satin leggings.

Byllie
09-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Why be surprised that many of us "cycle" through various phases? I mean, GGs do that all the time. My wife often goes through "dressing down" periods and "dressing smartly" periods. It seems more a natural function of us simply being human.

Karren H
09-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Actually as I age the cycles get longer and less frequent... Over the last 5 years I've had one non-dressing period that lasted for 3 or 4 months... Other than that the desire is always there... I just don't have any friggin time!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa R.
09-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Absolutely know what you are talking about. It comes and goes, most times it depends on what I'm doing and how I feel. In the spring and summer, when I'm training for races and working out a lot, I tend to be more into dressing in lingerie and sexy outfits-real playful and flirty-nothing to serious. But in the fall and winter I tend to dress up more fully, still sexy and playful, but less skin.

Vanessa R.

kristina_va
09-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Hi Vikki

I go through cycles as well, though I am finding the cycles for dressing are lasting longer and the desire gets stronger and stronger. I think its because I am becoming more accepting of who I really am, and my desire to be Kristina.

Recently joining this site was a big step for me, and i am hopeful that it will help me further in reaching the goals that I have set for myself.

welcome back.

Kristina

celeste26
09-11-2008, 08:56 AM
I just dont get the whole concept of having hairy legs ever. In the over ten years of my clearly un hairy legs I have not had a single comment about them good or bad.

Even when in drab mode, walking around in shorts where the clearly hairless legs are visible to everyone, simply no comments ever.

There is simply no reason (for someone who wants to have hairless legs) not to have them.

As for those pesky cycles yeah I know all about them hard to avoid aren't they.

Carly D.
09-11-2008, 11:20 AM
I go through this as well.. and the weather doesn't have anything to do with it.. if I feel like wearing pantyhose on a hot summer day I do it, stupid as that might be.. but that's me and I think most crossdressers do what they want as far as fashion goes.. I have no fashion sense and could care less when to wear white shoes and when not to.. I'm a guy...

susan fuller
09-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Since I told the wife and she is ok with my cding I have not had an off period. I love to be dressed all the time. It just feels good and right. I feel more relaxed and pretty when dressed. I am calmer and more at pease with myself as Susan. I love my wife and would not trade her for anything. She helps me when I am shoping since I don't have any sense when it comes to shopping. Just love being a girl all the time.

VikkiVixen7188
09-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Cool, I just want to mention that I dont go through a cycle of being ashamed, I just cycle back and forth between being a guy and being a girl.

beau
09-11-2008, 07:23 PM
my cycle is about a week before my wife cycle and she pointed it out to me she find it funny:D

Jocelyn Renee
09-12-2008, 10:50 AM
As I have grown to accept my bi-gendered nature the cycles of desire have disappeared. I do, however, dress to go out less often during the summer months as summer fashions do not hide my decidedly masculine shoulders/upper arms.

Ashley Lyn
09-12-2008, 11:04 AM
I can manage up to a month, especially in the summer... The desire just isn't there, and I'm guessing the 'shaving' has something to do with it.. :battingeyelashes: This year is gonna' be a bummer, as we have 'events' planned in Florida in December, April and June so the 'shaving' is put off until next year!:Angry3: I'm more than willing to shave all the time, but the approving DW, requests that the hair stay...:straightface:

Winter in the cold northeast is perfect for CD'ing and I never go longer than a week, if I can at all help it..:heehee: HEAVEN!

Marissa Mae
09-12-2008, 01:58 PM
I agree with you 100%. Check out my thread here: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86725

Be careful not to relate it to a GG's cycle though, as you are liable to offend some members here :brolleyes:

StephanieH
09-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Same thing happens here with me, seems to be attached to my overall mood. If I'm generally happy about things, I seem more prone to being in a femme state-of-mind. If everything's going bad, it doesn't seem to be of much consequence. I dunno, guess I'm kinda' weird, seems like it would work the other way around.

Take care and God bless! :)

darla_g
09-12-2008, 02:31 PM
it had been since early June for me. i have come to recognize this as somewhat of a yearly pattern, nothing to concern me.

Carin
09-12-2008, 04:35 PM
Like Jocelyn, as I have come to recognise and integrate my fluid gender, there is less dressing up or down, masculine or feminine. Dressing had become more of a normal process, as in "Now what will I wear today?"

CD Susan
09-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Welcome back Vikki. I do not go through any type of cycle in regard to my dressing. I am at a constant level of dressing and it happens to be every day without exception.

angelfire
09-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Its never the same cycle for me. It seems to be based on my relationship status though. When I get into a relationship, I lose interest. When I leave the relationship, a few weeks/months after, the desire comes back. I don't worry about the periods the desire isn't there, I just go with the flow.

Sallee
09-12-2008, 10:02 PM
I agree with you time is a big factor but I still have times where I don't desire to dress at all which usually after I have spent a bunch of time dressing like after going to a cd convention. maybe they just wear me out and I loss the thrill:idontknow: