PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I have to remind myself...

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-25-2005, 02:38 AM
...that I chose this lifestyle before I could even spell my name.

I think I told a couple short stories of my first experiences, but like an hour ago I remembered the first time I tried lip stick.

I was 3 years old. :D
Innocent, though I didn't realize it. My best friend was a girl, Kristin, and one day we went up into her mom's room and uh, helped ourselves.
Bwa ha.

When my mom picked me up I sucked my lips in trying to hide it.
I wish I didn't...

It was that summer I stepped on various painful/gross things that made me paranoid about getting dirty, and it was from that point I became a certifiable tomgirl.
Also around that time frame I had this Mickey Mouse sweater with a squeaky squeeze thing in the chest, and I put it on me legs one day :D haha, I guess to emulate leggings or something. I was a weird kid.

Nintendo pretty much killed that kind of behaviour until puberty (coupled with privacy) had it's way with me.

Relate?

Ashley Allison
05-25-2005, 02:52 AM
Yes, most of us all start young, but what does starting young mean versus starting later in life?

Imogen_Mann
05-25-2005, 03:28 AM
The upside down jumper brought a few memories back to me, and raised a smile. Thank you !! :) :) :)

Nintendo obsession ? I got when I was about 23... It just grabs a-hold and wont let go. I bugged me that I could only be Mario or Luigi on my Snes, and I wanted to be Daisy ! :p

Jayme.

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-25-2005, 03:33 AM
Yes, most of us all start young, but what does starting young mean versus starting later in life?
Whoa deja vu I swear someone asked me that before...

What it means is it isn't an aquired taste. This is what came natural before much environment or social civilization crap infests our minds. Granted it sinks into everyone, and once you reach a certain age or level of maturity none of that matters.
Without exterior influences one is free to believe one is right and can do no wrong. This is why I believe I am no different than any other person, whereas other people have trouble coping with themselves because they believe society is against them, and for all we know it might be at some degree of personal experience that we lack.

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-25-2005, 03:35 AM
The upside down jumper brought a few memories back to me, and raised a smile. Thank you !! :) :) :)

Nintendo obsession ? I got when I was about 23... It just grabs a-hold and wont let go. I bugged me that I could only be Mario or Luigi on my Snes, and I wanted to be Daisy ! :p

Jayme.
Awww *headpat*
You can be Daisy in SMB2 and various Mario Karts.

Imogen_Mann
05-25-2005, 03:44 AM
Sound of slamming door and retreating footsteps a I run to the videogame store !!! :)

XX

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-25-2005, 03:54 AM
But SMB2 is sooooo outdated. You can be Daisy. I want to be Ibuki from SF3.

http://www.winged-dreams.de/enem/ibuki_sf3.jpg

She kicks more bootay. :D

Random interesting fact: page after page of flowers when I image searched "ibuki".