PDA

View Full Version : dress, undress, dress, undress, dress, outed, dress

Carroll
09-11-2008, 05:48 AM
That was my day yesterday. I got dressed in the morning, watched some tv, had to undress because my wife insisted I go with her to check out some give-away stuff. We got home, went downtown for her appointment and for me to spend time with my son. Got home, dressed, had to undress because our pastor was coming by. He left and a dressed again. My wife decides to invite a former housemate for dinner, along with this girls man friend whom I dont even know. I did the mad dash to undress. I come out and I was told I didnt have to change because this girl, Becky, took it upon herself to tell this guy I was a crossdresser. I was so pissed because I had undressed and then the fact that she outted me to someone I dont even know. After they left I changed again, this time not changing back until this morning when I got up.
I am off work tomorrow so I am going to change when I get home tonight and stay that way til tomorrow afternoon when I have to go downtown

Shelly Preston
09-11-2008, 06:39 AM
I hope you both sit down and discuss why she chose to tell someone you dont know

I would assume it was done with the best of intentions but its still a bit of a shock to be outed to someone you dont know

Tina B.
09-11-2008, 07:10 AM
Just goes to show, the more people you tell, the more chances of peple you don't tell of finding out!
Tina B.

Angie G
09-11-2008, 08:13 PM
I've had those day hun.:hugs:
Angie

Megan70
09-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Next time draw straws and stick with it!

Kimkandy
09-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Sounds like a plot for a sitcom...

Kim :love:

cheryl
09-11-2008, 08:59 PM
My kids will leave for about 30 min. And just after I dress and start putting on my makeup they come back and say they forgot something or want to borrow money or whatever. It feels like I'm constanly changing back and forth.

Carroll
09-12-2008, 08:45 AM
well, if I am dressed and my wife's friend brings anybody over, I aint changing. I'll make an effort to embarrass her :)

marieanne
09-12-2008, 11:38 AM
sounds like a typical day in my house.
wife leaves at 7:30 for work (dress) comes home for a break at 9:45(undress)
Leaves at 10:15(dress) comes home from work at 2 undress sometimes and stays dressed sometimes. depends on what is on the agenda for the afternoon. and most importantly what her mood is, sometimes she doesnt care and other times she just wants her man, gotta love her.
Plus I just love the feeling of putting everything on and off and on again. oh what a life

marieanne

PhillyGuy2Girl
09-12-2008, 11:47 AM
When I wake up,I'll shower shave and get dressed femme if I have no errands to do. I'll make lunch,be on the computer on this site.Then I'll watch my show,Days Of Our Lives(I always loved Kristen Alfonso) undress and get ready for work(I work 2nd shift). After work,if I don't go to the bar,I'll come home get dressed femme,watch TV,play the stereo or back on the computer.If in the mood,I'll get undressed,leave the wig on and put on my Victoria's Secret night wear and sleep femme.

Felicity :)

CD Susan
09-12-2008, 07:18 PM
I guess I am fortunate in that I do not have to do all this dress and undress thing. I stay dressed all the time and only undress when it is for a reason of my own chosing. I do not live a complicated life like some do and I am happy for this.