PDA

View Full Version : driving

charlise
09-11-2008, 07:20 AM
well i finally sucked it up & went out last nite. i got dressed & went for a ride, drove about 50 miles emfem, what a rush.!!!! stopped at a rest area,got out & walked aroundalittle bit. then went back& lounged around in my nighty & robe. finally getting to feel better about going out.!!!

TommiTN
09-11-2008, 07:27 AM
Congraulations, Charlise! You have passed your first hurdle! Ain't it great? Now your next assignment is to stop at a convenience store and buy some gas. You don't need to go into the store to pay yet (unless you just want to). When you've carried out this assignment report back and someone will give you the next one. :D Good goin', Girl! There's no going back now!

charlise
09-11-2008, 07:36 AM
you got that RIGHT. i feel like i opened up pandors box- make that my box. i was scared to death about getting busted , but hey, i didnt. what a RUSH.

vikki2020
09-11-2008, 07:40 AM
Way to go, Charlise!:thumbsup:What a great feeling, eh? It only gets better!

Cathytg
09-11-2008, 07:42 AM
It really is a rush. I can still remember the first time I did exactly what you did. It gave a physical thrill that ran through my entire body. I was on top of the world that night.

There will be more to come but that first drive will always be very memorable and special for you. It is good that you have this forum to give you a place to express it.

Chari
09-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Congrats on getting out and about! May this be your first big step of many, which BTW, only gets better and more daring each time you go out. Enjoy.

Di
09-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Congrats:D

Rachael08
09-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Congrats on your first time out.

I also had my first time out enfemme, well sort of anyway. I know that I can not pass as yet as far as my makeup and such. I had a meeting at a location about 2 hours from my home. After the meeting I slipped into a single occupant restroom and Rachael walked out. Being later in the evening no one saw me leave and once in the car no one could really get a good look at me so the poor beard covreage wasn't a concern.

What a wonderful 2 hour drive that was :)

Alice Torn
09-11-2008, 09:12 AM
First night, drove to two gas stations, paid at pump, several saw me. Next night, walked around small town, watched by cop, who pulled me over, after i drove several miles. Fun turmed into embarrassing experience, but he was very professional, non harrassing, just wondered why i was driving nervously, and walking alone at night,in town. I told him, that i just wanted to see what it was like to experience what a woman goes through dressed up, basically. I drove all day, the nest day, and walked around in several towns, got cat calls four times, plus two other embarrassing incidents. Have fun, but be kind of prepared.

Dalece
09-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Yes you go girl, But wait until you stop at a traffic light and have some Male flirt with you:heehee: It is a little scary at first.

Karren H
09-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Congrats:D

Ditto!!!

Maybe we can get Di to makeup a check list??

1 - dess at home
2 - walk out into the back yard
3 - take a drive
4 - drive and buy gas
53 - shooping all day enfemme
65 - get a second job enfemme to pay for all the extra shopping!!!

:D

Angie G
09-13-2008, 07:47 AM
Charlise good for you hun now it will get easier to take those drives. I drive at night and love it. :hugs:
Angie

Deanna2
09-13-2008, 08:21 AM
well i finally sucked it up & went out last nite. i got dressed & went for a ride, drove about 50 miles emfem, what a rush.!!!! stopped at a rest area,got out & walked aroundalittle bit. then went back& lounged around in my nighty & robe. finally getting to feel better about going out.!!!

Were you wearing heels or flatties? Driving in heels - even 5cm - is so much fun. Higher heels are even more fun.

Kieroney
09-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Gone for a really late cruise twice, scared sh--less, was hoping I did not break down or go threw a road check, but it was exciting.

Tracii G
09-13-2008, 04:07 PM
I had two latino guys pull up next to me and smile.I smiled back and said "Ola Boys" gave a sissy wave and drove off.

MWCMDarlene
09-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Have driven several times, but never full enfemme. Would never be able to pass in a million years due to mustache. But have driven here in town (early morning before sun-up) with bra and boobs to get bottled water from water machine, to post office to mail bills, and even to work.

Most recent experience was this past spring to a town about 2 hours away on the interstate in broad daylight. Passed several cars and was passed by several cars. Panicked every time and held arm over breasts to conceal. But enjoyed every minute of it. What a rush!

bobbie_1048
09-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Congrats on getting out and about! May this be your first big step of many, which BTW, only gets better and more daring each time you go out. Enjoy.

Way to go, Charlise!:thumbsup:What a great feeling, eh? It only gets better!

Hiya charlise :) Glad you had such a great time. Wait till your next trip, it gets even better. Each time you go out you will be more confident and before you know it you will be out in the mall shopping. :heehee: all my best to you. :bighug: bobbie

jasmim101
09-13-2008, 05:12 PM
hey nice one, its defintley nerve wrecking..cool:thumbsup:

CD Susan
09-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Way to go Charlise!! I know just how you feel, the first time driving is quite a rush.I did this many times before getting the courage to go to the mall. The first time I did this I didn't even plan it. I was just driving around town and decided to park and go for a walk. I ended up close to the mall and thought what the heck why not. So in I went and walked around window shopping. I didn't go into any stores this time but it still was a big acomplishment for me. I hope you get out again soon, it does get easier each time.

jennifer24
09-13-2008, 06:15 PM
It only gets easier. I drive in femme every chance I get, Go to different stores etc. What a thrill sometimes. It`s nice when nobody even notices you, like you are just another female:daydreaming:
Do you girls ever dress you car up to be femme too? like hanging something femme on your review mirror or something.:heehee:

RavenAndrea
09-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Congratulations for the courage to go out driving. I remember the feeling of driving the first time en-fem. Now I do it several times a week and it comes second nature. But when ever I go out riding my Harley-Davidson I draw lots of attention to myself because of the look of the bike and my tight-fitting leathers which really turns the guys on.

Andrea

Tracii G
09-13-2008, 06:23 PM
Slick scooter.Nice vest.I'd be checking you out too.LOL

Mya Summers
09-13-2008, 09:11 PM
congrats, it does feel good to get out and drive en-femme, it is such a thrill,

wendy68
09-14-2008, 12:30 AM
It gets easier Charlise. Ive just recently started going out and like you were very nervous but after about six outings now Im feeling alot more confident and comfortable. I feel the same would be for you.--wendy:hugs: