PDA

View Full Version : Does your wardrobe match your CDing/T/G level

Sherry-Stephanie
09-11-2008, 10:23 PM
or does it exceed it or maybe is it's totally over the top?

ladies, what I mean here is this....

There are I guess three levels to the CDing...

A) Closet and stricly at home or (in the closet)

B) Out of the closet and out of the home...you occassionally go out "en femmed"...

C) 24/7 home and out ladie....

So my question came about because I was reviewing my CDing level with the number os shoes I have as well as a few other items...

I'm strictly in the house...dress totally maybe 12-15 hours a week....

I have 9 pairs of shoes...3 bras and 8 pairs of panties...maybe a dozen tops and 5 pairs of slacks mainly jeans...

I was looking at my shoes and thought...gee, I've got 9 pairs of shoes....do I really need more???? Sure there's all kinds of cute or sexy shoes out there to be had...but really how many do I really need???? and I'm thinking 9 is getting up as far as "reasonable"....but one more pair two more pairs 10 more pairs????? Just how many do I really need???? Then I thought I've got 12 tops....do I need more???? I don't go out so it's not like I've got to have this whole wardrobe like my men clothing...and panties???? got enough of them that I can wear two a day and have enough left over. Or how many pairs of shoes do I really need (or can jsutify) if I'm just dressing at home 15 hours aweek?? (aside from the concept "that a girl can never have to many shoes"....but really what is reasonable verses compulsive here????

So my question is this....

What are you? a A, B, C CDer/T/G and how does your wardrobe match up to your CDing?... are you in the closet and have a few items or are you in the closet and have enough in your closet to open a small boutique?

How many_________(filling in this line with shoes, panties, bras, tops dresses or any other appropriate choice of word(s) and are you average to you level of CDing , above average or over the top when it comes to level of CDing verses quanity of your clothing....

Steph is dying to know about this one!!!!

Why????

Because she's got some spare $$$ to some shopping with over the weekend and I need to decide where I go and what I buy.....

AllieSF
09-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Probably I am over the top of the top of the top! Something like that. I get out, but logistics and a partner are sometimes the limiting factor. In the meantime my wardrobe and accessories continue to grow!

Niya W
09-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Needs an option D. I'm out 1-3 nights a week. I have more girls clothes than guy. I'll buy new pumps when they get scuffed but will wear my guy shoes till they have holes in them.

I dress age appropriate . I have clothes for all occasions from formal to club.

Hinata
09-11-2008, 10:39 PM
'k so here's my short list
15 panties
8 bras
1 teddy (soon to be none, I hate this one!)
2 tights
1 fishnet hose
1 fishnet top
2 pair of jeans (looking for more)
1 Beautifull black dress (sleaveless)
and shame of all shames , no shoes (yet!)
1 chamis

Hope this helps, good luck.

victoriamwilliams1
09-11-2008, 10:47 PM
I dress about 3-4 times a month (in a good month) and I own more female clothes than male and I keep buying when I get a chance and lately I have been buying shoes!

vikki2020
09-11-2008, 10:49 PM
When I got back into dressing, I told myself " just what fits into this bag".:eek:Well, that didn't work,so the wardrobe built!Now, I have a fairly large amount of clothes, but nothing to wear!I have my comfortable "look" when I get out---but I want it ALL!!Soooo,I guess no!

Maibh
09-11-2008, 10:49 PM
A, slowly rebuilding after a long dormant purged period. I only have one outfit and that is a little too small for comfort, and no shoes for my male size 12 kinda wide edemic feet.

Tasha McIntyre
09-12-2008, 01:05 AM
Pretty much 'A' as I have only come fully clean the my wife last week, but she always knew I dabbled lol.

I have three skirts and one gorgeous black dress (see pic) but little else. I am suffering from the dreaded pink fog that the girls here have warned me about - so expect the wardrobe to be expanded very soon.

I'm very much around the house only, but did take one very very bold move to a shopping centre a fair way from home a couple of days ago. I still have the adrenaline rush.

At 6ft 2 and very athletic I didn't expect to pass but it went extraordinarily well.

trannie T
09-12-2008, 01:27 AM
I get out once or twice a month. But I love shopping on the interweb, mail order and in person. Consequently I have plenty of clothing which rarely gets worn.

Satrana
09-12-2008, 04:13 AM
I have hundreds of clothes built up over many years. Since they are hardly used they never get worn out and I am not bothered about what is in or out of fashion.

One thing I have realized is that my wardrobe is not really a wardrobe at all since these are not clothes I can wear freely everyday. Instead this is actually a collection. Being able to freely purchase and openly hang these clothes is as much an affirmation of my femininity as wearing them is. Opening up the wardrobe doors and seeing an array of clothes of every design, color and fabric gives me a cozy feeling inside.

So I realize that I am more a collector of feminine style and there is lots of satisfaction in just desiring and acquiring the item. The fact that I will probably hardly ever wear the item is irrelevant. But then that is not untypical of many girl's wardrobes.

Karren H
09-12-2008, 06:16 AM
E. Out enfemme when ever I get the chance......

My wardrobe suits me and my abilities... I do have WAY too much makeup for any one person!!! lol

DAVIDA
09-12-2008, 06:17 AM
I am not sure what "level" I am. I have no idea how many of what is in my wardrobe. We will be converting our spare bedroom into a dressing room for my things. At least one wall will be nothing but shoes! Someone said that it is a collection and I agree. Jean makes me go through and get rid of things that don't fit or I just don't wear anymore. I do not like getting rid of anything, especially shoes. I feel that I am hurting my collection. As for not needing them, who does? I like shopping! I will never have enough shoes!

Samantha43
09-12-2008, 06:32 AM
I am an "A".

My wardrobe is a little over the top for me only staying at home. Sometimes I like to really dress up and sometimes I prefer the casual look.

I have:
4 business skirt suits (this is my favorite look)
1 dress
8 - 10 skirts
12 - 15 tops
1 leather pants
2 jeans
8 bras
15 panties
a bunch of pantyhose and thigh highs
9 pairs of shoes

A girl can never have too many clothes!

One thing is for sure.....this is an expensive hobby. :)

Sherry-Stephanie
09-12-2008, 06:43 AM
Just what I pretty much expected...an ecleptic mix of of of styles but all geared to having more rather thna less....

and yes karren, we all know a bout your cosmetics....a store unto yourself....but if we ever run out we know who we can ask!!!!

OK I guess I must go shopping....

Let me see one or two more pairs of shoes...no make that three or four more pairs....found a couple that are just wild!!!!

a couple of skirts....

Several tops I've recently seen and want....

and yes more panties (a girl never has to many of those...)

and I must get some fresh lipsticks, as

oh and jeans....got to love some nice tight jeans....

Oh this weekend will be shop shop and more shopping!!!!

Stephanie....

Sara Jessica
09-12-2008, 08:23 AM
Put me in category B as I get out on average of 1-3 times per month. There is no question I have too many outfits and shoes. I could easily wear something new every outing for the next year and not have any repeats. But here's a kicker, I have this particular fav cami top which is terrific for layering and coordinating in EIGHT different colors!!! And there are more colors that I want...now that is totally over the top!

MJ
09-12-2008, 08:52 AM
...gee, I've got 9 pairs of shoes....do I really need more????

Death is natures way of telling you " you have enough shoes "

Jocelyn Quivers
09-12-2008, 09:00 AM
A) Strictly dress at home. Completely make up wigs 1-2 times a week. Partially 3-4 times a week.

Being that my closets are overflowing and I have enough shoes, clothes, make up etc. to last 2 lifetimes en-femme. My wardrobe is grossly mismatched to my level of dressing.

JenniferR771
09-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Go out occasionally. 10 wigs, 20 pair of shoes, several dresses, skirt suits, and numerous bras. Most in my outdoor storage shed, a few behind the seat of my pickup, a few wigs on top shelf of closet in shoeboxes, a few dresses in my closet.

Carly D.
09-12-2008, 09:56 AM
My level is A) strictly home and closeted... and like you I take stock in my clothing and ask myself the same questions of do I really need more.. I have a tote box in my bedroom that I keep all (most) of my (Carly) clothes in and try to keep the amount I have to that box as I've said elsewhere to keep some form of control over this thing (crossdressing).. and I do mandatory purges when my clothing gets to where it runs over the box.. I have had over fifty pairs of shoes but only as many as twenty pair are in my collection.. I have had to throw that many pairs of shoes away.. I wish I still had at least three pair that I have tossed.. but that's the breaks.. I've thrown away so many pairs of pantyhose from being worn out, seems like a waste of money to buy them, but that's crossdressing for you.. and the clothes.. well some clothes.. I gave up on ever really looking like a girl a few years back and stopped buying any skirt or dress to fool the part.. I now have just a base amount of clothes.. I'm ok with that...

Kate Lynn
09-12-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm an old school hippy and back in the day I lived in hip hugger bell bottoms,now they call them low rise flair jeans,and they don't make them for men any more,so I buy womens low rise flair and boot cut jeans.
I wear them when I go out,in fact I no longer own any mens jeans,the dresses and skirts I just wear at home in the house,at my age it is impossible to make myself passable any more,besides my wife will not let me shave off the mustache. :drink:

tamarav
09-12-2008, 10:18 AM
I think I am between an "M" and an "R", can't really tell.

My wardrobe has changed in the past three years to match my location and the common dress in the area, that is if I want to fit in. I still have all the ball gowns and pagaent dresses but don't really wear them.

I still cannot talk about wigs, I can stop anytime, really...

Your sis,

Tami

Jocelyn Renee
09-12-2008, 10:22 AM
I have way more femme clothes than male. It's a pretty good much for my level of activity, ranging from the casual capris/jeans I wear most often through formal gowns. The only areas of excess are bras and shoes, but I can't resist a good shoe sale.

renee k
09-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Hi All,
My femme wardrobe is definitely larger than my male wardrobe. I have enough femme clothes to go 24/7, in any social setting. I do go out enfemme whenever the opportunity comes along.

Huggs, Renee

lmildcd
09-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm definitely in the A catagory. Only have 2 skirts and 1 dress. I maybe have 6 pairs of shows. Have plenty of panties but not enough bras to match. I would say I don't have enough of a wardrobe.

melissacd
09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
I realize that I am probably an extreme case. I am now living on my own so I can dress at home as I please, I get out in public as much as I can dressed and when in male mode all of my clothes are actually female except my shoes. So at some level I am almost 7/24. In fact I am contempalting going 7/24 some day.

I have 4 dressers in my room that are full, a closet in my room that is probably 6 foot long that is full, I have half of a third bedroom that has shelves and hangers built in that is full and half of a 4 foot closet in that room that is full. If I were to guess at what I have amassed I would say that I have gone way beyond reasonable even for a woman but I guess that is a big part of the craziness that happens when we finally become free to be ourselves so my inventory probably looks something like this as a rough guess:

Dresses - 30 to 40
Skirts - 150
Pants - 50
Tees/Pullovers - 100
Sweaters - 30
Tops - 100
Panties - 50
Bras - 12
Stockings - 30 pairs
Pantyhose/Tights - 125 pairs
Shoes - 30 pairs
Boots - 10 pairs
Sandals - 20 pairs
Purses - 15

Not to mention all of the odds and sodds and accessories and such. I really need to stop buying things but there is so much cute stuff out there.

Arghhhh

Huggs
Melissa

Maria2004
09-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Being able to freely purchase and openly hang these clothes is as much an affirmation of my femininity as wearing them is. Opening up the wardrobe doors and seeing an array of clothes of every design, color and fabric gives me a cozy feeling inside.

So I realize that I am more a collector of feminine style and there is lots of satisfaction in just desiring and acquiring the item. The fact that I will probably hardly ever wear the item is irrelevant. But then that is not untypical of many girl's wardrobes.

Yes, well put and that's how I feel, and true that's it's not "untypical" my wife has the entire walk in closet packed with hundreds of outfits yet wears a fraction. Even though I consider my wearable collection now fully complete, I can dress up or down for any occasion or season, I'll still be adding new dresses I'm making myself from my always growing Vogue and McCall's pattern collection, for no other reason then I think they are beautiful and I want to add them to my collection and display them in my room and hopefully maybe get a chance to wear in public some time.

If I'm not using my dress from for sewing I always have one of my favorite gowns on it under clear plastic bag on display. At my wife's suggestion, and (financial) blessing I will eventually build a new room in the attic where I can sew and display my collection to my hearts content and relieve her concerns about having company over that don't know about Maria. :)

PamelaTX
09-12-2008, 12:24 PM
...gee, I've got 9 pairs of shoes....do I really need more????

You never have enough shoes, dear!

As for me, well I'm at CD'ing level A, hoping to graduate to B soon. Of course, I underdress all day every day, and my preferred level would be C. On those days when I'm forced into total male mode (doctor appointments and such) I like to carry a very feminine ring in my pocket, just to "keep in touch."

As for the amount of clothes, I don't have an outrageously inappropriate number of things, ... yet ... but I'm working on it!

LA CINDY LOVE
09-12-2008, 01:29 PM
kATIE said it the best I must say we are to COMPLICATED, there is a lot more to us girls then A B C.

A lot of us girls still have shoes were have never worn and cloths in the closet with the store tag still on them (I do), but we still buy more.

Who buys more cloths and shoes a closet CD or a CD who goes out, there are more Cd's in the closet then those Cd's who go out.

Most Cd's have more women cloths then men cloths but most of them who do are out of the closet.

How many wigs dose a CD in the closet need ? but they still pay attention to detail as someone who is out of the closet.

Yes we are very very COMPLICATED.

LA CINDY LOVE

Cathytg
09-12-2008, 01:54 PM
I also am in the B category. Would love to get out more but it is a bit complicated here.

Having said that, I know that I have more fem clothes than male clothes. I have 9 pairs of fem shoes and only three pair of male ones for example.

MWCMDarlene
09-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Classify me in Group A in the house CD'er. Wife knows, but doesn't approve nor want me to dress.

My stash consists of:

1 bra (would like one more)
2-pairs of boobs (1 rice filled and 1 water filled)
9 pairs of panties (didn't realize I had that many)
3-4 pairs of pantyhose (1 black, 3 tan)
1 dress
2 skirts (wife took one and put in her closet--I want it back)
1 button-up jumper-dress (short sleveless denim)
3 pull-over tops
2 wigs (halloween Wal-mart)
0 shoes (I use a pair of open-toed sandals that belong to wife. Have been looking but can't find anything in size 12 that I like)

I keep my panties in my underwear drawer, but wife always puts my males on top of panties, but do wear them on occasion.

I keep my bra in laundry room with a pair of panties and water-filled boobs. I wear these almost every morning for about 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours before wife gets up. THe rest stays in plastic and paper bags in shed outside.

I would like to get a couple of femme t-shirts and shorts, slacks and blouses, and of course, as stated earlier, a pair of shoes and a denim skirt.

Vicki65
09-12-2008, 02:37 PM
A fascinating thread.

I dont personally own anything - yet, though I used to dip into various items of my wifes and stretch them out of all proportion! :o

However, reading the feelings of some of you, I think I may fall into the category of 'collector' too.

As will become clear, I would regard myself as a footwear fetishist, and I absolutely love wearing stilettos. However, now my wife knows about my crossdressing, and has been totally supportive bless her, I am lusting after some flat heeled suede / fur knee boots, a knee length denim skirt and 'top to be decided' (suggestions please?). The fur boots are hardly fetishy, but I can imagine them being lovely and comfy for hanging round the house in (you know, cooking, watching TV etc).

When I was secretive, this wouldn't have really crossed my mind, but now I'm in the open (with my wife at least) I feel I need a dress down outfit and feel stress draining from me when I think about wearing that - which probably confirms my true CD feelings are not just from a fetish point of view.

I also aim to buy similar boots in stiletto format for when I feel a little more sexy (nothing beats the sound of heels on a tiled kitchen floor does it?), and they'll also go well with denim. AND for when I'm alone, I would like to reinstate my fetishy outfits (got rid of during guilty, self loathing times) such as PVC, latex, gloves, thigh boots etc.

I expect I will remain at 'A'. I dont honestly feel the need to go outside, or pass for female, and as I have a fairly high profile career, it wouldn't go down to well in those circles. I'm happy to stay under wraps as far as the outside world goes.

You know what though? When it comes to a gorgeous designer pair of boots, I'd probably buy a size that didn't fit me and just admire the aesthetics (or buy the wife's size :love:) rather than miss out on them.

CD Susan
09-12-2008, 02:40 PM
I have hundreds of clothes built up over many years. Since they are hardly used they never get worn out and I am not bothered about what is in or out of fashion.

One thing I have realized is that my wardrobe is not really a wardrobe at all since these are not clothes I can wear freely everyday. Instead this is actually a collection. Being able to freely purchase and openly hang these clothes is as much an affirmation of my femininity as wearing them is. Opening up the wardrobe doors and seeing an array of clothes of every design, color and fabric gives me a cozy feeling inside.

This is exactly the way I am. I own about 10 times as many womens clothes as mens. I just did a quick inventory of my shoes and I have 42 pairs. I have two large closets, two stand alone wardrobes and three chest of drawers that are packed full. My makeup / jewelry table measures 2' x 4' and is full. I have my ten wigs on foam head forms displayed on a shelf I made just for them. I like to collect mirrors and I have them in every room in the house. It is a good thing that I live alone. If I was married she would have to have her own room for clothes as my room is filled to capacity.

Michelle8
09-12-2008, 02:43 PM
I am in category B but I have more clothes than my ex-wife.
They keep sending me catalogs and i can't resist. Everything
looks so fantastic.Girls are so lucky with the choices for
them.

DeeDeeB
09-12-2008, 03:02 PM
I'm an A with what seems like an average amount of clothes, somewhat more women's than men's. I shop often, but buy occasionally. I try to get only things that knock me out, or are just too good a bargain to pass up. So, I'd say that if you see something you really want, go for it. If you just need to buy something femm but don't really see anything you like, maybe save your money for another shopping trip. :2c:

Dee :fairy1:

Nicole Erin
09-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Choice B.

Tho all my clothes are technically women's, I have maybe 6 or 7 ensembles that are completely feminine like skirts and blouses. Probably 5 pairs of sandals, some low and some high heel. All the undergarments femme...

I think the stuff I have now is about right for me. I get out maybe once a month totally en femme so I don't really need more than the 6 or 7. I guess with mixing and matching, I could create a few more outfits ensembles.

Carin
09-12-2008, 04:23 PM
I am now in Category B. I need to do a closet clean-out. Over the years I have acquired a wide variety of clothes, trying to figure out my 'style'. Now that I am more comfortable out and about and trying to look presentable, I could dump all those 'failed' thrift store outfits.
Which would then make room for some new outfits.:heehee:
I also need to get rid of all those size 10 shoes that I thought would stretch to fit. I'm 10.5W or 11, and those 10's really don't work for more than 3 minutes. Same with bra's. I have too many, but would happily dump a few.

So excluding the tacky, incorrect sized of just badly fitting clothes that I am happy to get rid of, I don't think I am over the top at all.

Karen__Starr
09-12-2008, 04:32 PM
I am between a B and C since I am out dressed pretty much all weekend and one or two afternoons a week after work although there are some weeks I might get dress and out a third of this time too.
Without looking my guess is 10-12 pairs of shoes, enough undergarments that I can go two weeks without washing, same goes for various outfits, they fill a good size closet (about eight feet wide). I feel this girl still needs to go shopping since my winter wardrobe is not complete yet.

Sherry-Stephanie
09-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Thanks to all of you ladies that took the time to respond here....obviously for whatever reason we tend to shop for female clothes very similar to to GG females....excessively for no other rreason that we've got to have it or to good to pass up or (and I knew I'd ge this, just wasn't sure how many times....) "a girl never has enough shoes, panties" or whatever other word you'd like to submit in it's place....

But he's the odd thing for me...

I've always when possible and I had a need for it was a "clothes horse"...younger single days in the 70's....and recently several years ago when I worked in retail for awhile for one of the SAK'S stores...(oh I should be back there now...oh wait, no....that would be distasterious...25% employee discount plus double employee discount days plus says plus 15% off....) oh lordie all my money would be gone. See when I was there, the SA's would love me..especially in the men's department. In two years I accumalated 15 suits, 55 dress shirts, 30 pairs of slacks average retail price of $125 to $150 per slack....14 pairs of dress shoes, 10 sports coats and 45 ties of which some went $145 each, but I was able to get them for $25-$35. Plus an assorment of socks underswear, belts and whatever else I could buy "at a great price so I coulnd't pass it up" metality....Some of the female SA's who knew me said I could shop a deal better than most women...and that was scary!!!! They would msot of the time want to see what I bought and what I was matching it up with and then I'd wear them in for work....lot's of compliments on my dressing up style....

So here I am questioning if 9 pairs of shoes are enough for my in-house CDing activities....and that is remarkable for me to even stop long enough to think that....but I've come to the realization that 9 shoes plus the blouses are satisfactory for most people at my level, but I have this very strong indulgence "need" and I realize it...so the hell with it...I'm off to collect as much as I can possibly assemble into my cding and when I'm done and I take my final breath I'll gently sigh..."bury me in the pink....." and then I'll let someelse decide which pink whatever that they bury me in...because at that point I won't care, but gettting there sure was "one hell of a trip"!!!!!

Now I am watching what some of you are doing with your styles and what you wear and all as a female and I am very impressed with how you look and your selection of styles and tastes...and I'm learning and I've found that I am getting really into oh that' so cute, I've got to have that shoe or a skirt like that....and it's flat out becoming addictive...that's the only word I can think of that fits.....soooooooo....

Shop on ladies because if you don't you ain't no woman!!!! (grin...just kidding!!!)

PS...Tamarev....I can only hope that one day I'll reach your level of wig collection!!!!! and shoes???? I don't even want to go there....is there an "AA" program for shoe buying???

Thanks girls....luv ya all!!!!!

Steph

mollytyler
09-12-2008, 06:52 PM
C
Over the top on all and shoes to match.........

darla_g
09-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Melissa what an incredible wardrobe!

I guess i am still an A but way too lazy to inventory stuff at the moment

charlie
09-12-2008, 07:04 PM
I get out about 8 days per month. I have a second office in Phoenix and go out there. I have gotten my whole wardrobe down to one large suitcase that is unpacked every time I'm in Phoenix. I have:
10 pair of nylons
1 corset
4 bras
8 panties (they match the bras too)
4 skirts
5 casual blouses
4 fancy blouses
2 casual dresses
1 fancy dress
3 pairs of heels
1 small purse
Way to much makeup...doubles of everything!
I shop every time I go to Phoenix. When I buy something I get rid of something that I feel I can do without. It keeps everything in one case.

Tina P Hose
09-12-2008, 07:15 PM
1 dress
6 skirts
6 panties
2 bras
2 garters
95 pantyhose/stockings

maybe this would put me in the Z group

jennifer24
09-12-2008, 07:56 PM
I guess I`m a B, get out 2-3 times a month, if I`m lucky, have alot of clothes,walk end closet about 3/4 full of female clothes. Lot`s of panties and bra`s. I still keep buying, never have enough, always new styles or something that catches you`re eye.:daydreaming:

RobynP
09-14-2008, 09:37 PM
I am somewhere between a "B" and a "C" and if I were to ever go full time, I would not have a problem with needing additional clothes...

I've never inventoried everything I have... but I moved almost two months ago. I had FOUR wardrobe moving boxes packed with dresses, skirts and blouses. There were probably about 20 to 30 additional moving boxes for everything else... (3 large boxes for shoes, 3 large boxes for wigs, etc.)... I also used 4 large suitcases as well... As for my guy clothes, they all fit in about two or three boxes. And I actually got rid of a few things before I packed...

Now that I think about it, I probably ought to boost my homeowner's insurance for all of this...

Robyn P.

docrobbysherry
09-14-2008, 09:56 PM
WAY over the top with every type of female apparel. Mostly I have countless; shoes/boots, wigs, panties, hose, tops, skirts, dresses of every type and style, foundation wear, bras, masks, swim suits, etc. Jewelry, belts, gloves, by the bag fulls. What I can count is:
Corsets- 6.

HOWEVER, after saying that, I only have a few favorites of everything! And I tend to wear my favorite; faces, corsets, shoes, girdles, panties, hose, and wigs, etc., over and over again!

And I think that's probably true for everyone! Male, female, in between, and irrigardless of how much u have to wear!

pcpolitex
09-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Type B. Have over 50 outfits from the 50's to today. Love slips and pettis. Never have enough to wear. Love wearing breast forms with lots of projection under sheer tops. Been doing it for 57 years and still looking for that one outfit

emmicd
09-14-2008, 10:49 PM
I am a closet crossdresser with more girls clothes then guy clothes. I prefer dresses and womens jeans/slacks and blouses. I also own bras and panties, one piece swimsuits, body briefers and pantyhose!

emmi

Maria2222
09-19-2008, 04:34 PM
About 30 pairs of shoes and maybe 75 each tops and skirts. Lots of accessories too, of course. Plenty of makeup also.

Deborah Jane
09-19-2008, 04:43 PM
I guess i,m a B, i stay in and go out sometimes [not often enough really].
Being blonde, dumb and easily distracted, if i try and see how many things i,ve actually got, i,ll keep trying things on because i forgot i had them!!
So, quantity, lots :D

Fab Karen
09-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Only 9 pairs? Are you sure you're a CD?:D
If you go down the road of "do I really need..." you might as well say "do I really need to wear make-up & femme clothing?"

Rachel_CDS
09-19-2008, 05:28 PM
I am definitely in Group A in the house CD'er. My wife knows & actively participates by coming shopping with me, but she doesn't want me to leave the house dressed!

My collection of womens clothes is approximately...

15 bras
2 pairs of silicone breastforms (one of them is pretty well worn out though)
55 pairs of panties (I love panties)
22 pairs of holdups
7 pairs of tights
2 dresses
18 skirts
25 tops of different types
3 bodys
2 camisoles
2 corsets (proper steel boned ones)
3 wigs
17 pairs of shoes (A girl can't have enough shoes)
17 nightdresses
4 negligees
7 pairs clip-on earings ( I will get my ears pierced one day!)
3 rings,
5 necklaces
2 bracelets

I would have had more skirts & tops but I had to have a clearout recently because i ran out of space in my wardrobe! Also a good excuse to go out & buy something new!

Considering that I don't leave the house dressed I probably have way too many clothes.

I justify my large wardrobe to my wife by saying that everything is bought in the sales so I don't spend all my money on girly things!

Alice Torn
09-19-2008, 05:46 PM
Nine pairs! That , for me would be hard to imagine, as my male size, is 14 eeee. So, I have been fortunate, to find one pair of pumps, ladies size 15wide, that fit, good, ordered a pair of black patents pumps, size 17, and another lower heel shoes size 15 eee! The size 17's, are a bit too long, but, i manage! Other than that, seven dresses, four skirts, five tops, one wig, one purse, several earings, neclaces, bracelts, makeup, nail polish, etc. Dress several times a month, indoors. At sis foot six, I stick out, get read quickly, but, may try it where i won't be seen up close, if that is possible, in today's overcrowded world. Great post!

Jess_cd32
09-21-2008, 03:59 AM
Right now an A
But 6 months from now I should have some outfits that are classy, sassy and of course my fav, trashy ;-)

jennylogan
09-21-2008, 06:17 AM
Mostly A but a little B. My SO knows and is supportive but isn't real comfortable with me going out en femme for all the usual reasons. I average about 30 hours a week en femme which expands dramatically when the wife works weekends. As for wardrobe I have a closet full of clothes- conservative skirted business suits being my favorite but also alot of easy to care for comfortable skirts, blouses, tops, slacks. My lingerie and unmentionables are more than enough to meet the demands of my cding. As for the shoes at 30 pairs I'm definitely over the top. I shop about once a month or so and usually bring home a new outfit. Definitely have more girl clothing than guy stuff and am very fortunate the SO doesn't mind.

Katheryn
09-21-2008, 06:36 AM
I have 9 pairs of shoes...3 bras and 8 pairs of panties...maybe a dozen tops and 5 pairs of slacks mainly jeans...

I was looking at my shoes and thought...gee, I've got 9 pairs of shoes....do I really need more???? .

Well, let's see, do you spend about 10% of your time dressed? My sister has over 100 pairs of shoes, so you have less than 10% of the shoes she does, which means you need more shoes!

Hope this helps.

Kate

Margot
09-21-2008, 06:51 AM
Well I'm always dressed at home but have not ventured far in going out. However; I do have a full wardrobe including many skirts, dresses, blouses, slacks, 8 pairs or shoes from flats to high heel boots and 3 pair of slippers. Not to mention nighties and undies.
My makeup supply is over the top as are my jewellery and perfumes.
When shopping with my wife a couple of months ago I saw some lovely things I like but said I probably didn't need more. My wife said "darling, it's not what a girl needs, it's what she wants". So I keep adding to my feminine life.:hugs:
Margot

AKAMichelle
09-21-2008, 11:48 AM
I just went in the closet the other day to figure out what I had. When I came out I found:

30+ Tops
12 Camis
19 pair of Shoes
30+ Panties
10 Bras
12 Jeans
3 Dresses
2 Skirts
3 Heavy Coats
4 Blazers
7 shorts
3 sweat suits (I even exercise en femme)

I noticed that I had far more female clothes than male ones. It was very shocking that I had shifted that far in such a short time. Now I have to answer the other part of the question. I do almost all of my shopping and going out en femme. About the only time that I go out in male mode is when I'm out with my kids.

marie354
09-21-2008, 12:00 PM
My wardrobe has gone from having a bit of everything to just the basics over the last year.
-Plenty of underthings... Mostly panties. (I must have 100 pair or so)
-A good assortment of skirts & tops... Maybe 10 sets that I can mix & match + 3 or 4 matching sets that I purchased from various catalog orders.
-6 or 7 dresses... Mostly everyday types but a few nice ones too.
-At least a dozen pair of shoes, some summer and some winter.

I don't use wigs anymore, I get a curly perm once in a while. My hair is almost down to my shoulders if I pull it straight.

I don't keep count of what I have any more, just send things out that I no longer wear to Good Will, and I'm always shopping for something new whether browsing the catalogs or out in a store.

Adrienne Heels
09-23-2008, 08:41 PM
B...but I can't resist heels...I have like 40 pairs!!! Totally obsessed with Nine West!!

Dawn Marie
09-24-2008, 10:59 PM
At one time I was an "A" and after my first divorce I became a "B" and then back to an "A" . After my second divorce I became a "B" again and then I got a female roomate and became a "C" (best part of my life thus far). Now I'm married again and back to an "A" hoping to graduate back to a "B".
I do have more clothes then I could possible wear, both casual and dressy, but hey I'm a CD, were suppose too. And I keep on adding to the collection Hoping to become a "B" again or even a "C".
12--- pair of shoes
30--- dresses
8--- rompers
25--- skirts
8----wigs
4---pairs of boots
12---slacks and jeans
8 ---bras
5----bustiers
60----panties
25---blouses
20----slips and 1/2 slips
7-----girdles
8-----nightgowns and teddies
and way too many accessaries, but then again a girl can never have too much.

RhondaJean
09-25-2008, 11:19 AM
A 1/2? But plenty of clothes to suit my needs,, but would love to have a full walk-in closet full!
panties 18
bras 7
pantyhose 5
socks 5
shoes 6
slacks 6
jeans 3
tops 18
skirts 4
skirt/sweater combo 2
blazer 1

Question,,, are you 'en drab' if you're wearing womens slacks and shirt in public, but without a bra on?

Jennifer Marie P.
09-25-2008, 12:17 PM
A C for me I have more clothes and makeup that I don't know I have and I dress full time and rarely go back to male mode and that's only once a week

maid phylis
09-25-2008, 02:14 PM
i fall into catagorie b and i have about 12 pairs of shoes about 10 girdles 15 bras dozens of pantyhose and boxes full of sheer nylon stockings.also about 15 assorted slips and loads of panties.clothing i have skirts and dresses and dress shirts.:love:phylisanne

nicky
09-25-2008, 02:53 PM
i have a small collection of thing lots of panties and bras a few skirts and jeans and alot of makeup and shoes i even have my own avon ladie

steang
09-27-2008, 03:01 AM
a. people dont take too kindly to that sort of behavior in these parts. i have a dress and apron, two pairs of mary janes, ballet flats (that ended up being a half size too big), a plaid jumper (that ended up being too small) and a ton of tights and sleepwear. i did go to the store today with tights under my jeans, but it ended up making me really paranoid.

steang
09-27-2008, 03:03 AM
oh and a petticoat of course

Erica Lauren James
09-27-2008, 07:16 AM
No it doesn't. I am single so I am able to dress every day. Some days I go out but most days I just stay around the house.

The thing is my female wardrobe is triple the size of my male one. But that's ok, cause I love to shop and its just more fun going out and buying skirts, dresses, heels among other girlie things than it is buying guy stuff.

Erica

Samantha Kelsey
09-27-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm definitely a "B" but have a bigger femme wardrobe than my partner and 10 no 20 times bigger than my male one. Ie; Male 0 underwear, femme 40+ panties
Male 3prs shoes femme 25+ and so on.
My wardrobe is like my workshop, never throw it away as it might be useful.

Abby
09-27-2008, 02:51 PM
I' a type B, and only get out once or if I am lucky twice a month. I have all the bra's and hose and slips, including a corset, a girl can have. I love dresses, skirts, and tops. I do want to find a one or two pair of pants.
I enjoy it all.

Hugs,

Abby

Veronica 1
09-27-2008, 05:22 PM
I never go out of the house fully dressed but underdress and wear fem jeans every day. My collection of womens clothes does exceed my dressing requirements but it is still fun to try on 20 different outfits a day when there is the urge.

Marjory
09-27-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm an A. Had to leave my beloved collection in NJ when I moved to CA to marry my high school sweetheart. She was more important. I still like to dress but my wardrobe is slacks, blouse, panties, teddy, and 4 pr of shoes and building. No matter what a girl can't have too many shoes!

Marjory

Misfire
09-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Mine is waaay over the top for primarily dressing at home. I rarely go out dressed and when I do, it's either to a friend's house or if I stay in my car. Compared to my "male" wardrobe, my closet looks like a 17 year-old girl's.

Jennifer Cox
09-27-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm definitely in the A catagory too. Wouldn't pass out but sadly rarely get the chance to dress in either :sad: .

I've got :-

2 dresses (only bought 1)
4 skirts
3 jeans (unworn so far)
9 tops
3 cardi's
3 pairs of shoes (one pair 30 yrs old LOL!)
5 bra's (again 1 vintage)
6 cami's
4 suspender belts
2 girdles
3 half-slips
3 pairs of tights
5 pairs of stockings
1 nightie
> 10 panties, but mostly just plain cotton.

Doesn't seem excessive for a 40 year career - so I think I can justify a few more items yet. Just need to find some discreet storage space :D

Virginnia
09-27-2008, 08:02 PM
1 bra
4 basqes
2 cammi tops
stockings constantly up and down
2 heeled boots
1 strappy heeled shoe
1enclosed heeled shoe
8 hats
6 dress trousers
12 long (floor) skirts
1 trouser 2 peice
2 skirt 2 pieces
5 over shirts
8 blouses
1 embroided frock coat
1 fur coat
1 wool long coat
1 nightie
1 wedding dress
slightly more than I need as I love choice:hugs:

Tootsye
09-27-2008, 08:21 PM
I don't fit any of the levels mentioned. I express fully two or three days per week. I have two closets full of clothes. I wear most of them according to the season and where I am going. My focus is on shoes. I wear a size 9 in a pump and size 8 l/2 sandal, so I find my size anywhere. I have about 100 pair.
Hugs,
Tootsye

Jennifer Cox
10-08-2008, 07:03 PM
"what I am inside is screaming to come out"

Hear you loud and clear Virginnia!

Maria2222
10-08-2008, 07:32 PM
I just hang around the house, but the wife knows. I have over a hundred outfits.

susan fuller
10-08-2008, 10:50 PM
I have a large wardrobe. I have a drawer full of bras, another full of panties and a drawer full of jewelry. I have about thirty pair of shoes. A large walkin closet that is full of Susan,s clothes. I have about two feet of hanger space for my male clothes and twenty feet of Susan,s clothes. I wear a dress or a skirt and blouse most of the time. I only wear male clothing when I am working or going out where we will meet people we know. I prefer womans clothes.

theresa
10-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Probably scoring a B- right now but working towards a B+

Kerrie Sifton
10-08-2008, 11:23 PM
between a and b heading for d, but with 3 wigs and a collection of skirts and tops and corsets growing weekly who knows where this will end... but its the end of the beginning and fall sales are on the horizon... oh yes!!!