PDA

View Full Version : I'm gunna get caught tonight!

Deanna2
09-12-2008, 01:05 AM
I'm not whooping for joy, but hey! It was bound to happen given the vagaries of the space-time continuum.

Long story short is that I have a farm about an hour out of town where I spend most of my time. I also have a home in town where I spend a couple of nights a week. I leave all my femme clothing lying around my bedroom and my makeup in the main bathroom.

Anyway, my daughter who works on the outskirts of town is going to my town house to prepare to go out in town tonight. That is instead of going to her own home (next door to my farm) to get ready and drive all the way back to town. Her husband is driving up to meet her there. I'm down on the farm.

My daughter will use the main bathroom tonight and know the makeup on the bench is not her mother's as she is in Europe at the moment.

Major oops coming up. It will be interesting to get the fallout.

trannie T
09-12-2008, 01:23 AM
You appear to have a good attitude about this. How many times have you practiced your response to your daughter's questions?

Angie G
09-12-2008, 04:38 AM
Good luck hun. :hugs:
Angie

Claire Cook
09-12-2008, 05:49 AM
My daughter will use the main bathroom tonight and know the makeup on the bench is not her mother's as she is in Europe at the moment.

Major oops coming up. It will be interesting to get the fallout.

Well, you might ask her what she thinks of the colors! Seriously, if you think she can handle it, maybe it's best to say "Well, they're mine, let's talk about it."

Good luck!

Claire

KatieZ
09-12-2008, 06:32 AM
Deanna, you dope, she's going to think you've got a mistress! Tell her before she gets there!

Katie B

I agree! Not only that but she is going to be thinking that till you talk to her. And she may not confront you about it. She is likely to let that thought fester and grow.

You either need to tell her before she gets there or forget the chores today and go clean house.

suspender
09-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Watch out for the flux-capacitor in that continuum.. there's no De Lorean to take you back once its out!

Samantha43
09-12-2008, 06:39 AM
I agree with KatieZ. Go clean up the house. That way you can tell her when you want to, in your own way if you choose to. Her seeing that stuff will raise alot of questions and may cause some resentment.

Kieron Andrew
09-12-2008, 06:44 AM
Well you obviously want to be caught...otherwise you wouldnt be so calm about it....but i have to agree with those that say that your daughters first thought wont be that you are a tranny, she will think you are cheating on her mother...you need to contact her and clear it up before some serious damage could be done

Karan
09-12-2008, 07:12 AM
Sounds like an emotional ambush of your daughter straight of the Springer show.

Deanna2
09-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks for all your thoughts. I must confess that I had not considered option B. I'm not sure that my daughter will either. She knows that I'm too lazy.

For those who thought I should head her off at the pass, that jolly old space-time thingy got in the way. Too much space and not enough time.

But wait, there's more.

Just about six o'clock she rings me up to ask about a tie for hubby to wear to this dinner they're attending. He owns only about one tie and he didn't take it with him. I said that there was a red one on chair in the family room, but she says she needs a blue one. Now I have a squillion ties from a former life and a fair number of them are blue of one shade or another.

(Big breathe) 'OK' I say, 'you'll have to go to my walk-in robe and there will a blue tie there somewhere hanging over a suit jacket'. She obviously has the phone in her hand because she says 'I got one'.

Now here's the cruncher. Since my wife knows about my clothing routine, I have more skirts hanging in the robe than I do suits and trousers and ninety percent of those are mini skirts. Not only that, to get to the robe she has walk past the bed on which is lying a whole heap of femme gear that I wore last night and this morning.

I really don't think that option B will have any feathers to fly with.

I'll be seeing her very early tomorrow morning. So who knows what'll happen.

PamelaTX
09-12-2008, 05:07 PM
I'd be willing to bet she already knows about your cd'ing. I find it much harder to hide things from my kids than from my spouse.

Deanna2
09-12-2008, 05:30 PM
Well, it's morning and my daughter has come and gone. Nary a mention, or even a hint, of anything she may have noticed last night. Just some general chat about her evening out. So what am I to think?

If she did notice the most likely scenario is that she'll wait for her mother to come home in about two weeks time. Then I'll cop a blast from my wife that she 'knew the kids would find out'.

Right now she is on her back to my town house with hubby to pick up his motor bike that he rode up on last night.

Nicole Erin
09-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Some relatives find out or know but choose to flat out ignore the fact. Either they truely don't care or they just don't want to think about it.

Or maybe she just assumed that you and your wife were cleaning up or whatever.
Think of this, she could have thought "Mom might have been running late to catch her flight but she could have picked up after herself!"

As far as the femme gear mixed with your male stuff, heck I don't know, maybe she is not the tidiest person and wouldn't notice disorganization?

Just don't assume anything and WAIT FOR HER TO SAY SOMETHING!
If you beg the question there *will* be a problem, otherwise, nothing may ever come of it.

carolinoakland
09-12-2008, 07:13 PM
I have two stories about what peoples first reactions to what we view as being so obvious. First, when my partner at the time moved in together she helped by packing up my old bedroom, it wasn't until I came out to her four months later that she said " so that's who's bra it was I found on the floor of the closet belonged to." When I asked her who did she originally think it did belong to. She said oh, I figured it was one of the women you so often brought home from the club you worked at. Not the exact words she used to decribe my choice's in bed mates. The other time I thought I'd outed my self was when my daughter who was 12 at the time came home from a sleep over weekend that I'd used the free time to do some serious shaving came home and found the little pink razor that I'd left out. She went balistic, she wanted to know who was the skank that I'd brought over to HER house. I swear I laughed for a week realizing that my daughter was jealous of the " other woman " in my life; and that the other woman was me! So, what seems so obvious to us, is never what someone else assume's. Carol.