Kim_Bitzflick
09-12-2008, 11:32 AM
All,

It just occurred to me as I sit here with my legs crossed as
a lady (crossed at the knees) that I don't do certain male things
anymore. Over the last year or so, many male things I used to do,
I have conditioned myself not to do. For example, I rarely cross my legs with
my ankle on my knee. I always sit on the toilet, I don't use a urinal
anymore unless there is no other option. I don't like male underwear.

Then I realized that there are other
male things I have never understood and don't want to participate in such
as hunting, fishing, or drinking beer.

But I still like to watch football & car races.

I guess I'm sort of caught in the middle which is why
I'm a CD.

SIGH.......

What about you? Do you not like certain "typical" guy things?

Paola Lobos
09-12-2008, 12:02 PM
I understand what you are saying. I had to wear male underwear to the doctor's office the other day. Yuck.
Paola

PamelaTX
09-12-2008, 12:06 PM
I don't like male underwear.

Well, who does? Yuck!

Kate Simmons
09-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh, you mean things that are generally considered male things. It depends on your point of view and mindset, I guess. I really don't consider anything "male" or "female" anymore per se, just people things. I have three female cousins who love to hunt and fish and rough and tumble with the guys but they are very feminine girls. I have two nieces who are into sports and are very competitive but are real "knockouts" to look at. I also have a host of female friends who love their beer and like to party and can hold their own with any guy. I also know a few guys who are into needlepoint and sewing but they do not present as feminine nor do they see the need to.

So, what's the difference? Not much. Most folks these days are people first and their gender second the way I see it. Being ourselves and enjoying it is the most important thing these days.:)

Kate Lynn
09-12-2008, 12:21 PM
I understand what you are saying. I had to wear male underwear to the doctor's office the other day. Yuck.
Paola

I always wear panties to the doctors office,whats he going to do.

:drink:

Sarah...
09-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Yep, I think Arianna has just about nailed it in her post above. I carry on doing what I have always done. The only difference is I now accept that I happen to be TG and prefer to present as female whenever I can.

Sarah...

Patricia1
09-12-2008, 01:40 PM
The list is endless: too much body hair to have to deal with; not enough curves, top and bottom, funky voice pitches, brow bossing, large muscles, too tall, large hands, rough skin and it goes on from there. It's not easy being green.

Deborah Jane
09-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Dangly bits are the worst!!!!

Vicki65
09-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Hehe, I love my dangly bits!

I dont like typically macho stuff like rowdy stag parties, that macho 'I'm harder than you are' type boasting that I'm 'supposed' to take part in (much prefer a quiet drink with friends) or dangerous sports and stuff like that, though that might be more to do with my age.

I really enjoy engineering, my car - and working on it.

I have noticed I comment on how a woman looks in what she's wearing, which my friends dont seem to do (my wife trusts me to tell her what looks good - which she sees as a plus point)

I dont feel that much removed from my male contemporaries though, unless they all crossdress too! :D BUT, I just love the feel of womens clothing, a nice knee length skirt and the erotic feel of expensive leather lined stiletto knee boots encasing my stockinged legs. One of these days, I'll combine the loves of my life and turn some nice aluminium parts for the car whilst wearing a nice leather mini skirt, and the stunning latex stiletto thigh boots I've got my eye on :D

CD Susan
09-12-2008, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=bitzflick;1424754]All,

It just occurred to me as I sit here with my legs crossed as
a lady (crossed at the knees) that I don't do certain male things
anymore. Over the last year or so, many male things I used to do,
I have conditioned myself not to do. For example, I rarely cross my legs with
my ankle on my knee. I always sit on the toilet, I don't use a urinal
anymore unless there is no other option. I don't like male underwear.

I do all of these same things however I enjoy hunting and fishing and lots of other 'guy stuff'. I hate male underwear and do not own any of them.

Deborah Jane
09-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Hehe, I love my dangly bits!

I like em in guy mode, but not when i,m being girly, they either get in the way or get all scrunched up!!!

DeeDeeB
09-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Yep, I think Arianna has just about nailed it in her post above. I carry on doing what I have always done. The only difference is I now accept that I happen to be TG and prefer to present as female whenever I can.

Sarah...

Me three. Personally I never cared for hunting, fishing, but will have a beer or two. :drink: Most women I know are more "macho" than I am. :sad: The line between the sexes seem to be fading more and more as time goes by.

Dee :fairy1:

Karren H
09-12-2008, 02:37 PM
I don't not like things just because they are "male" things.. I love my Hanes low riser cotton male briefs even when I'm out enfemme... I will stand to pee if I'm in a hurry... Even when I'm in a dress.. Lol. I love playing ice hockey and knocking people on their ass's... I love watching sports... But I also love makeup and pink dresses and high heels and being feminine.... At times...

The duality and complexness makes life for me more interesting...

Crystal Alberta
09-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Most folks these days are people first and their gender second the way I see it. Being ourselves and enjoying it is the most important thing these days.

I have to agree with Arianna. I don't think the division between "male" and "female" likes and activities is as strong as it once was. I enjoy camping, hiking, and getting out in the bush, but then I know just as many women as men who like to do the same things. I like to cook, but then so do plenty of men. On the other hand, although I'm not really into watching sports, I know plenty of women who are.

Crystal

Nicole Erin
09-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Oh come on now, I imagine most CDs have a long list of male things they don't care for.
Me? Hunting fishing camping, sports...

But I DO like car stuff... :o

pattysues
09-12-2008, 11:36 PM
As for my self no,
football
baseball
hunting
fishing
fighting/boxing stuff
nascar - really dislike...

But do like,
watching deal or no deal - for the dresses of course. funny my wife and daughter know I watch those type of shows for the dresses/clothing.:love:

ilovelingerie
09-13-2008, 12:34 AM
I Enjoy:

Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Sport Shooting (You Know Little, Clay Thingys, Tin Cans, plinking.....), Wearing Lingerie, Feeling Feminine for Awhile, Perhaps Sharing it With Someone Special (done this a few times:heehee:), NASCAR, Short Skirts and Sexy Undies and lot's more.

I Don't Enjoy:

Intolerance. Closed Minds. Hatred. B.S.

Live and Love and Enjoy, be Honest with yourself and others and Hope For the Best, Expect The Worst, and anything else is gravy..............

ilovelingerie:daydreaming::2c:

bah-bah-bobbie
09-13-2008, 02:37 AM
I love power tools even if I don't have a project to work on with them. Hate the taste of beer. Love wine coolers (Bartyles and Jaymes strawberry daquri). Dont like womens panties. Love shoes with a heel 4 or more inches. Have no interest in any sport at all. Can't think of anything at the moment to expand my list. Did I mention power tools?

Bethany_Anne_Fae
09-13-2008, 02:47 AM
I hate the big four sports in general.. Football, Basketball, Baseball and Nascar. Never had a love loss for them. I Do like to play paintball, go out to the Rendesvous with the rest of the mountain-men, and renenact diferent time periods as male.

The rest is left for my alter ego ;)

Zara

Joni T
09-13-2008, 04:31 AM
I love to play ice hockey, camping, backpacking, and my fav is competitive target shooting, either high power or black powder. Never have had the opportunity to do any en femme, not that wouldn't like to. Can't stand fishing. My wife, a real GG, and real girlie when called for, likes fishing, camping, backpacking and shooting as well, especially the black powder stuff. Never watch sports, I think they're a total waste of time.

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-13-2008, 11:06 AM
Me either!!! About the only thing I do like is not having to wait in line at the ladies room when I am at a Bears game or Sox game. I could never hold it that long. I actually went to a Sox game en-femme and used the ladies room but it was not that crowded since it was a late extra inning game and the crowd pretty much had gone home after 13.

pinkeverything
09-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Paola
I went to the chiropractor the other day wearing panties and didn't realize it until he had me lean forward. Kinda funny really, these days my laundry has a lot of female clothes in it.

PhillyGuy2Girl
09-13-2008, 11:36 AM
I love all of the guy stuff. Thats why I just like to just CD. I could never give all of that up.

I also love women's clothing.The dresses,wigs,make up,short shorts,skirts,camis,etc.

Its great having the best of both worlds

Felicity :)

MentalMercury
09-13-2008, 12:10 PM
(...)I realized that there are other
male things I have never understood and don't want to participate in such
as hunting, fishing, or drinking beer.

But I still like to watch football & car races.

I guess I'm sort of caught in the middle(...)

I think that happens as you embrace your female side you were conditioned against since birth, and discover what that side means to you personally. Going with the flow becomes replaced with what truly appeals to you and not what's expected of you. Do your own thing!

Ironically I feel that this community itself is a conditioning environment. Where female things are so in the norm that they're almost expected. So every once in a while I like to say "Hey! I'm a dude! But I've got a definate female side to me that I love to let out" since that's what makes me personally most comfortable. What makes you most comfortable is up to you!

Long story short.. it's not being caught in the middle.. maybe the middle is the place to be.. I know I'm loving it =)

LilSissyStevie
09-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Dangly bits are the worst!!!!

Dangle? It's supposed to dangle?:heehee:

I like shooting, fixing up old trucks, working on my farm and building stuff. The only sports I really like are baseball and bodybuilding. I prefer drag racing to NASCAR.:heehee: I also sit to pee, cross my legs at the knee and have been told I have a "faggy" voice. I don't even try to macho up my voice anymore. I still wear men's underwear most of the time but they're not really comfortable.

KateSpade83
09-13-2008, 01:45 PM
I like doing guy things too, despite a crossdressing itch. I like guy sports like bmx freestyle or road biking. Used to be in baseball and basketball.

Kieroney
09-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Wow and I thought I was the only one who gave up the beer. I agree with all of that, but how can you give up the fishing, that's so relaxing.

RavenAndrea
09-13-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm not into the so-called male things. I like some activities that both sexes like - Such as riding a motorcycle or turning bowls on my lathe. But I really enjoy romantic walks and cuddling with my lover while watching a movie.

The older Andrea

Jonelle
09-13-2008, 07:11 PM
I love sports.. playing and watching.. the weird part is i lose interest in them when i am en femme... i would much rather watch what not to wear or project runway, and pick out my new outfits

Kim_Bitzflick
09-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Me either!!! About the only thing I do like is not having to wait in line at the ladies room when I am at a Bears game or Sox game. I could never hold it that long. I actually went to a Sox game en-femme and used the ladies room but it was not that crowded since it was a late extra inning game and the crowd pretty much had gone home after 13.

Thanks for all the input. I'm glad I'm not alone. I do like wine coolers better than beer, but I still like to watch football.

Sandra,

Funny you mention the Bears game. I'm going to the Bears at the Panthers in Charlotte tomorrow (it was a birthday present from my wife). I love the bears - even when they stink. Only thing is, I can't go dressed. I did go to a minor league baseball game dressed. I LOVED the mirror in that stadium's restroom. I looked GREAT!!!:battingeyelashes:

trannie T
09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Unlike many of you I like men's underwear. There is nothing better than an old T shirt to wax the car. I just do not care to wear men's underwear.

gennee
09-13-2008, 09:31 PM
I don't wear male underwear anymore and hardly ever browse the male sections of stores. I'm still a crazy football fan (Go JETS!).

Gennee

:)

Tracii G
09-13-2008, 11:41 PM
I did find some Jockey mens bikinis that are just like womens bikinis I wear them some but I do wear womens panties most of the time.

Jaclyn NM
09-14-2008, 01:49 AM
I agree, that I definitely have a female side to me, and it is especially strong when I'm dressed. I don't know what it is, but whenever I am in my female clothing, I feel female in so many ways including my emotions, and I must say it's a very nice feeling.

Adele
09-14-2008, 02:43 AM
The thing I really hate about being male is generally when you are in a group of men drinking and chatting. I find it so uncomfortable because it's a real competition and I hate rowdy blokes who think they are the bees knees. Plus I'd be much happier wearing womens clothes than shirt trousers etc and so I'm happier talking to women.

Oh and I don't have any interest in football, don't get it but rugby is cool. Like my cars too!. Must admit the older I get the more I want to be girly and shake my male habits.

Katie Ellen
09-14-2008, 09:00 AM
I've never liked hunting, fighting or roughing it up. I hate killing just about anything actually. I would never have made it in the military.

When I was younger, I loved all the major sports. I was quite good at a few of them. As I got older my coaches would say I lacked the "mental" toughness to really excel.

Today I still look forward to watching my local teams. Somehow though I often find that I lose interest quickly. I've noticed that a lot of times I'll be switching TV channels to an old movie or a regular program. Even ones that I've seen before.

A lot of women enjoy the sport I love the most today. That would be golf.

Diane Elizabeth
09-14-2008, 10:59 AM
I find myself doing the leg crossing at the knee and sitting to pee about 97% of the time. I prefer panties to the whitey thightys. Unfortunately I have to change in a lockerroom with 6 other males that want to poke fun at anything or anyone given a cause. Even some of my word usage get a rise oout of males. I once was aoffered a ride to a meeting from an acquaintance in the military. In response I said I would "love" that. Someone overheard and pointed that out to me. That has happened a few times over the years.

carnut62
09-14-2008, 03:29 PM
I find depending on the chair sitting with legs crossed in different positions help keep mine from getting pins and needles, I just use what is comfortable. Mostly I cross at the ankle on a knee.

I usually sit at home when I pee unless I am in a hurry. When out I rarely sit unless I absolutely have to or there is a "special" stall, seems most guys don't have very good aim ;)

I have never gotten into watching sports on TV, I will play them if invited. I don't even know the rules for football, that drives my sister nuts.

Beer is fine with me, I don't really like wine too much but can tolerate it.

As for underwear I find it has to be tight to be comfortable, no boxers for me. The hanes low rise bikini work well for me. I don't like too large or underwear that streches. I have never had a feeling like I needed to wear a bra unless fully made up.

I would love to go out and get a manicure or pedicure with the wife or something like that. We usually go shopping when we have a babysitter. But I also love to build things and fix up the house, drive a big truck, etc.

Hugs,
Tabitha

Satrana
09-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Most women I know are more "macho" than I am. :sad: The line between the sexes seem to be fading more and more as time goes by.
Dee :fairy1:

Only because women are becoming more masculine not because men are becoming more feminine so this blurring of the line does not help our cause because it is lop-sided. Just like how unisex clothes are all male clothes that women have adopted. How many female clothes have become unisex?

And if women are becoming more masculine and men are remaining masculine then displays of femininity stand out as being unusual. Female pursuits have not been adopted by men. If this trend continues femininity will become a lost art!

Toni_Lynn
09-15-2008, 04:21 AM
I don't like male underwear.

Well, who does? Yuck!

Hmm -- well, I do -- but only on GGs -- and that means only on my wonderful wife! :love:. Oh the fun we have!:).

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Mya Summers
09-15-2008, 04:37 AM
Haven't worn tighty whities in years, boxers or panties for me preferebly panties..lol things I am into for the male side of me is Football, 'go STEELERS' mechanicing around on vehicles and ummm hmm can't think of anymore, now my girly side I can come up w/alot that I like about it, but the list would be to long..:heehee:

Avito
09-15-2008, 05:28 AM
Paola

You Docotor should not bud an eylid! He should be mutual.

victoriamwilliams1
09-15-2008, 07:27 AM
The line between the sexes seem to be fading more and more as time goes by.

What line:) Before you know it men will be in dresses :) :eek: :heehee:

Lesley Ann
09-15-2008, 08:08 AM
I have recently noticed how diffrent women smoke their ciggerettes. I confess that I am a smoker and, because of the smoking ban in pubs and restaurants I have now just realised how diffrent they position the ciggerette between their fingers, so I have started to practise, I wouldn't want to stand out in a crowd.

Best wishes, Lesley Ann

Angie G
09-15-2008, 08:51 AM
I almost always sit when I go to the bathroom. Only wear drab underwear at work only (Chang in the locker room ) never have hair on my legs now.
I still do love to fish and hunt. and drinking beer I can take or leave.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
09-15-2008, 09:06 AM
I love all of the guy stuff. Thats why I just like to just CD. I could never give all of that up.
I also love women's clothing.The dresses,wigs,make up,short shorts,skirts,camis,etc.
Its great having the best of both worlds. Felicity :)

What I hate is, boring macho GUY TALK! Of course women's gossip drives me nuts, too!

What's better than going fishing or snow boarding in the morning, watching drag races in the afternoon, ( No, that's NOT CDs running in heels), and crying at a sappy play in the PM?

That's life in SoCal. Your gender doesn't matter here. Just your ENDURANCE!:brolleyes:

Paulette
09-15-2008, 01:52 PM
Many of the things we do as male are things which society has said that we should do. I make it a practice to to try and not fit into the mold. I enjoy wearing nice underwear where in the book of life does it say that I only get to wear white cotton under wear? I hate the hair I was born with so I remove al but a small patch of it and have not had any trouble with Doctors and nurses because I do not look like bear.

Doctors do not care what you are wearing they are looking at your health not your panties. And yes I have worn panties to my exam which was about my prostrate so yes he saw them and did not say a thing about them.

As for doing some things different all the time yes I sit all of the time. I went camping in female mode and hiked to an area which was far off the beaten path. I set up my camp and enjoyed the day looking at all of the lovely facets of nature. I was wearing women's hiking shorts and a top with forms, wig and make up. I found that it is not easy to find a suitable spot squat but I did and enjoyed the extra effort. That night I put on a study jean skirt to the knees and found it was a lot easier to squat wearing a skirt. The next day brought all new challenges. It is very hard to put on makeup using a rock to hold your mirror bit that was the price I paid to look decent as a woman. I get a certain joy out of doing normal girl things even if it takes me longer to get ready for the day or shaving in an ice cold stream. Once in female mode there is no gender shift just for the sake of convenience.

Ashley Helen
09-15-2008, 03:29 PM
P'ing standing up - I can't aim straight,
Lack of breasts,
Not being able to wear nail polish,
hairy legs,
hairy chest,
hairy back,
facial hair,
boring clothes.
The list is endless

Ashley

2b.Lauren
09-15-2008, 03:48 PM
"
I have noticed I comment on how a woman looks in what she's wearing, which my friends dont seem to do" Vickie65

Not sure exactly how to quote someone yet in proper fashion, but I want to make sure I give credit where credit is due. I was working last year at a basketball game. I do security for college games and one of the executives for the team was in front of us doing something. I was at the end of our line waiting to move onto the court at the end of the game. As we were standing there the guys in front of me began to comment in guy fashion how they would "Love to hit that thing just one time." I was first of all upset to hear them talk like that, but it is a guy thing, a thing I have never taken part in, or at least outloud. However, the irony was I was not at all looking at her body in a sexual way, I was admiring her shoes and how she did not have any pantylines. I already knew she was a gorgeous women.

Karen C
09-15-2008, 10:14 PM
I love the garage my cars and motorcycles and tools .
I love silkey dresses and any thing lace:daydreaming:
I loved momma meia.the movie.
I love good food and wine :drink:

I hate dirt and greese under my nails.:Angry3:
I dont like getting sweety unless i have to for one good reason or another.

Im geting older and my tast are becomming more refined .
I also like the simple things in life cuting grass with a push mower a real mower not a gas mower .

I guess im old fashioned to

The more things change the more thay stay the same .:2c:

StephanieT
09-15-2008, 10:37 PM
What line:) Before you know it men will be in dresses :) :eek: :heehee:

We can only hope that some designer will make a dress for men. I have seen some designers have men in heels.