PDA

View Full Version : Been around here 6 months now....

Sherry-Stephanie
09-12-2008, 07:18 PM
and when I first joined I was greated warmly by a few of you in the "new members introduction" room....I was told to sit back and relax and I'd be warmly received by the girls here....

Well I have...and along the way I have found a lot of kinship wiht all of you girls.....

I have been amazed at how some of you have been able to achieve nailing that beautiful female look....beyond the "passable" stage....

I have found your stoies and experiences to be funny,,,warm, kind, inspiring and sometimes sad and with some pain. But in all of it I have found the vast majority of you if not each and everyone of you to be very human both in thought as well as in spirit....

Some of you have pulled the female inside me out a bit more than others...but each one has had some impact on my female developement...so I would like to say to each of you thank you and bless you all on your shared path and from each of you I am the woman I am going into because of each and everyone one of you...for what I am comes not only from within but from you as well.....

THanks girls from the bottom of my heart....

Stehanie....

tamarav
09-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Well thank you for joining us and being so open with your life. We all need all the support we can get.

Your sis,

Tami

Sherry-Stephanie
09-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks Tami and your one of the best!!!! and you know why :)

Kate Simmons
09-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Thank you Stephanie. It goes both ways y'know and your input and experiences are valued as well. None of us are total experts here no matter how long we've been doing it. It's a constant learning experience, believe me but an enjoyable one for sure.:)

Karren H
09-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Don't look at me...... I made up all my stories!!! LOL

And congrats on surviving 6 months.....

TGMarla
09-12-2008, 08:07 PM
It's been good having you here, too, SS. :battingeyelashes:

CD Susan
09-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the kind words Stephanie. I have been here only four months and have experienced the same things as yourself. All of us here benefit from the input we recieve from each other and that includes yourself. I have reviewed the posts that you have made here and have to say that your contribution has been as great as anyone elses. I feel as you do in that this website is an inspiration to all of us and we are better off for being members here.

Angie G
09-13-2008, 07:06 AM
Well Sherry It's been an honor having you join us. love-ya girl.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
09-13-2008, 07:13 AM
you're welcome! Thanks for being YOU!:)

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-13-2008, 01:30 PM
We all get benefits from our interaction here, I for one just love reading and commenting on everyones "post's". I do not ussually do my own post's cause I lead a boring life for the most part and who wants to hear boring stuff.

Sophie Haworth
09-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Lovely comments, and I am sure you speak for many of us here.

Sophie.