PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing helps keep things right!

emmicd
09-12-2008, 08:50 PM
I find crossdressing helps me keep a balanced life. I feel it makes me feel more at ease and comfortable. I happen to wear female shapewear and panties and hose underneath my suit and I just feel great. I know its a big secret and I don't present myself outwardly as a crossdresser so it is private but still keeps me on level ground.

My family keeps me grounded and happy!

My crossdressing keeps me balanced and also makes me feel better.

At night after working a late night and before going up to bed with my wife it does feel nice to slip into a dress and look at the girl I sometimes am.

Do others feel this way too?

Sherry-Stephanie
09-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Absolutely....the best of both worlds and keeps my female and male sides both happy....

Cathytg
09-12-2008, 09:37 PM
I agree. It is wonderful to be able to dress soft and sexy with my wife. It is a great way to end a day.

Karren H
09-12-2008, 10:16 PM
For me having a balanced life doesn't really depend on what clothes I wear....

Kate Lynn
09-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Isn't a balanced life a cold beer in each hand
:drink:

Pattie O
09-12-2008, 10:30 PM
I love wearing lingerie and getting fully dressed when that rare opportunity arises but underdressing has allowed me some balance and it feels right to me when I do it because I feel more relaxed and at peace.I have felt this way ever since 4-5 years of age and now I find it almost feels normal when I underdress with my favourite lingerie.

I want to expand my CDing to having a dress tailor made and then going dancing but its not happening at the moment as my wife does not approve

Always :daydreaming:Pattie O

Sarasometimes
09-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Earlier this week I had a really stressful meeting that went over the top. The next morning I had an appointment at a salon. I had a fairly sleepless night and was still wound up in the am. Shortly after I got enfemme the tension just flowed away. About an hour or so after going back to drab it pretty much returned. The break was sorely needed and appreciated.

PamelaTX
09-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Yes, I feel the same way. It's more like a formal acknowledgment of who I am than simply wearing clothes, but the clothes are a necessary trigger.

Samantha43
09-12-2008, 11:16 PM
I feel at peace. All of my work and family stresses fade away and I have some "me" time.

docrobbysherry
09-12-2008, 11:17 PM
However, I've only been dressing for the last 10 of my 60 years. So, I'm probably going thru an adjustment most of u have gone thru many years ago!

The way CD has taken over my life is of great concern to me!:doh:

Sarah...
09-13-2008, 12:17 AM
Well, sort of I suppose. I feel balanced when I accept who I am - which is all the time now. However, that said, I dress in standard man clothes most of the time as I have no other choice at present and that feels uncomfortable to me. It's definitely wrong. But it doesn't change who I am, it's just harder work!

When I dress in my preferred choice of clothing, any clothes designed for a woman, I feel complete - the outside matches the inside. The feeling of having to work hard at being me goes away and I get on with life as a happy person.

It makes sense to me but I often wonder if it makes sense to anyone else!:daydreaming:

Sarah...

CrossGirl
09-13-2008, 12:28 AM
I also feel at peace when I dress.
Especially during the days where I'm completely stressed out, and after I dress, I feel all my troubles fade away.

jennCD
09-13-2008, 12:30 AM
I feel exactly that way most times, yep!

:)
jenn

sarah378619
09-13-2008, 01:05 AM
It can bring balance. i enjoy it very much. It can also cause harm in extreme like anything.
Sarah

marny
09-13-2008, 01:21 AM
anydaynow hon

Angie G
09-13-2008, 07:26 AM
All the time hun.:hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
09-13-2008, 07:37 AM
I have a stressed out day, then come home, get dressed and relax :)

Jocelyn Quivers
09-13-2008, 10:13 AM
However, I've only been dressing for the last 10 of my 60 years. So, I'm probably going thru an adjustment most of u have gone thru many years ago!

The way CD has taken over my life is of great concern to me!:doh:

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way.:thumbsup:

Tracii G
09-13-2008, 10:18 AM
I'm a well balanced personality most all the time.
The CD thing lets me explore my other side which is a good thing.

jennylogan
09-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Balancing my cd desires with the realities of my male life can be extremely frustrating at times. More often than not I get it right. What I have found out though is that as I have gotten older I much prefer to stay en femme than in drab. For the past two years its been 4-6 times a week as compared to once a month or longer when the opportunites weren't there. I much prefer this way and the SO is okay with it as long as it doesn't interfere with the career and conjugal responsibilities.