PDA

View Full Version : Legs

Magickman
09-13-2008, 01:02 AM
It was at a neighborhood tavern. The woman approached me and said, "You have better legs than I do." I was wearing short shorts and black tights, with mid calf, black leather heel boots. On top, a referee's shirt over a black turtleneck.

This is a recurrent theme, women commenting on my legs. Now don't get me wrong. These are the same legs I have had for 59 years. There is something else going on here. It has only been since I have adopted a new mode of dressing that the women have felt compelled to compliment my legs.

This is hardly a one time event. It has happened time after time. The women are responding to something different, something more than just the musculature of my legs.

The question, then, is this happening to other guys here? Are women responding to your outfits and style, making complimentary comments about your appearance?

What is your experience with women commenting on the way you look, when you are nontraditionally attired?

vivianann
09-13-2008, 02:56 AM
It happens all the time when I am out crossdressed, I get many compliments on my legs. I am not 100% passable however I wear classy dresses, and I have alot of confidence and the women pick up on that really fast, it makes my day when women pay me a compliment.

karynspanties
09-13-2008, 05:22 AM
My wife HATES the fact that I have nicer legs than her!!

Angie G
09-13-2008, 06:25 AM
Some of the girls here said I have nice legs from My avatar I don't go out dressed So that doesn't happen out there.:hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
09-13-2008, 06:40 AM
Before i came out to my ex wife she often commented that i had great legs and that they were wasted on a guy.....
Little did she know back then, they would look even better shaved and wearing a skirt and hose :heehee:

docrobbysherry
09-13-2008, 07:16 AM
A 60 y/o man can have the legs of an 20 y/o GG! It's nature's way of saying, " Gotcha"!:devil:

Genifer Teal
09-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Women store fat differently than men. Ours goes to our bellies (mostly). Theirs goes to their rear & thighs (mostly). By natures design we are likely to have skinnier legs. We also are less likely to have cellulite. Because of all this, women can become self conscious about their legs. When they see our skinny legs, a comment is almost guaranteed. If not, they are probably thinking it.

If our legs show even the slightest bit of muscle, they look toned (as compared to average womens legs). It takes great effort for women to acheive a toned appearance. Many guys have this naturally. All this combined - plus the fact that we love to show them off - makes legs an obvious target for comliments byt the ladies.

One time at a holloween party (huge club in manhattan) I was walking up the staris in my sexy nurse costume. Yes, it was short and I was wearing heels. Two women behind me were talking and one says to the other "When I come back in my next life, I want those legs!" She was referring tomine. :-)

Get used to the compliments and work those legs! lol

Gen

Gen

Samantha43
09-13-2008, 09:50 AM
My wife can't get over how good my legs look. She comments all the time how she wishes hers were as nice as mine and she has great legs!

Tracii G
09-13-2008, 09:56 AM
I have gotten that several times.

Nicole Erin
09-13-2008, 09:58 AM
I have heard several times about mine.

I think the reason a lot of us do is cause unlike GGs, we don't get a lot of cellulite or fat on our legs, plus since we are taller on average, our legs longer.

At least we have something that is almost guaranteed to look good for us. We do have to deal with our narrow hips broad shoulders etc....

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-13-2008, 10:55 AM
I fully dressed up as a woman last halloween, called my self IT Jane as I work in IT. Well anyway I was wearing a red mini skirt with dark pantyhose, of course the legs were fully shaved (first time, felt great) Thru out the day I got compliments from the women on how nice my legs looked.

To me my best feature are my legs, the rest of me is on the larger size. Luv showing off my legs, that's why I like mini skirts and short spandex workout shorts where I can display them. :battingeyelashes: Kim

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-13-2008, 11:11 AM
I too have gotten comments on my legs and it is really nice when it happens. I have gotten more compliments on my breast, I have had many woman tell me that they are bigger than theres and really look firm. They are and I just love them but would have implants for a little bigger size if my wife OK'd it.

Willa
09-13-2008, 11:22 AM
It really is nice to get those compliments from women. I've had more than a few women who have seen me dressed have made nice remarks about my legs, some out of envy. My girlfriends have always complimented on my legs as well... little did they know...

KereeAnn
09-13-2008, 11:36 AM
I shave my legs regularly and my wife and her best friend are always commenting on how much smoother mine are to theirs.

PamelaTX
09-13-2008, 11:49 AM
No, it's never happened, and I doubt that it ever will. My legs are mostly scar tissue from the knee down. They don't look too bad in black tights though ... .

suchacutie
09-13-2008, 11:56 AM
The first time my wife saw my legs in stockings and heels (my first time at all dressed in women's things) she just blurted out, "omg look at those legs! We HAVE to buy you a dress! Those legs are better than Tina Turner's!

Well, I'm not sure I agree about the Tina Turner part (though she still thinks so) but that was the moment that my female self was born, so I am very partial and thankful to the lovliness of the "male" leg in hose!

tina!

darla_g
09-13-2008, 12:04 PM
i do believe i've heard what Genifer has said before

suchacutie
09-13-2008, 12:05 PM
I actually wanted to reply to the post and forgot to continue. When in male mode I'm now clearly giving off more and more female "clues" such as shaped eyebrows, moisturized skin, polished (matte finish) nails, etc., and even in a three-piece suit, I now tend to wear much more color. The other day I had on a purple shirt and matching tie. The rest was standard three-piece suit structure...a uniform I have wore most of my life...but that combination got compliments from women all day, and many from women I had never met before...and this kind of thing seems to have increased regularly since my femme side was acknowledged three years ago! Although I dismissed it early on, I'm seriously beginning to agree that the general increase in female signals is a subtle thing that seems to empower women to comment on my dress in a very similar manner that you hear women complimenting each other, even though the dress is overtly male. There really does seem to be something here that is worth thinking about.

tina

Bethany38
09-13-2008, 12:38 PM
When I was about 20 I married my first wife, well in one of our wedding pics my present wife and true soul mate had seen, I was standing holding a microwave with one of my legs bent at the knee and cocked in a little sideways. Giving off signs even back then. Any how my wife commented on how I had female legs.:) I have never had real hairy legs so even in the pic they look shaved. When I started to come out to my wife it started with us both wearing stay-up stockings during play time. I never expected it to turn her on as much as me, but it did. Now she say's my two best features are my legs and my hair. I only wish I could let it growout like when I was younger, however I must look professional for work.

Bethany

TGMarla
09-13-2008, 12:39 PM
I actually went out to a transgender society meeting here, and I got very nice compliments on my legs. They were all TG folks, but it still counts! :battingeyelashes:

yazooey
09-13-2008, 01:39 PM
My ,mother once told me that I had really pretty legs. I love that woman. THis was the same woman that found my stash when I was in high school.. She threw it all out. Told me she had found them and that was the end of that situation. I know she still thinks that I dress but never mentions it. We go shopping together a lot and she asks me about certain things like shoes and if I like them, etc. She never brings up my crosscressing. Weird, huh?

KathrynTX
09-13-2008, 01:43 PM
I have received many compliments on my legs from GG's and other CD's. It makes me feel really nice and feminine. :battingeyelashes:

Melinda G
09-13-2008, 01:45 PM
My old girlfriend remarked once, that I had better legs than she did. Women do not have a monopoly on nice legs. It's truly amazing what a difference shaving a guys legs can make.

KathrynTX
09-13-2008, 06:29 PM
My old girlfriend remarked once, that I had better legs than she did. Women do not have a monopoly on nice legs. It's truly amazing what a difference shaving a guys legs can make.

And slipping some silky nylons on them too. :battingeyelashes:

Nicole Erin
09-13-2008, 06:40 PM
And slipping some silky nylons on them too. :battingeyelashes:

Nothing better than that. :D

Brina Halloween
09-13-2008, 08:01 PM
the neighbor has said it many times...and I have heard it at parties a number of times too. I have been doing a lot of walking lately, so I probably have the tomed look for this year.

Brina

maid phylis
09-13-2008, 09:40 PM
i always get comments on my legs from my girl friends.:love:phylisanne

justmetoo
09-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I've gotten compliments on my legs in male mode. Many years of riding bicycles helped tone them up. I tend to agree with the comments that guys can often have better legs than many women (although, there are plenty of guys with "chicken legs", too).
I remember a brief exchange in an old Seinfeld episode where somebody says to Jerry when he shows a healthy interest in breasts (maybe the episode where they were trying to determine if a woman who had great breasts had had a boob job), "I thought you were a leg man". And he replies, something along the lines of, "why should I care about legs? I've got legs."

Alice Torn
09-13-2008, 11:54 PM
It just seems so ironic, that, as they age, and put on weight, the gg's put it in the hips and thighs, sometines, in the belly, but we always in the belly. Often we have better looks dressed, than ,many of them, especially, when we dress up, nicer more often than most of them do. I am always amazed at how WoW! my legs look in hose and heels! i wish more gg'd would try it.

o

i

i

Marie O
09-29-2008, 11:01 AM
My wife tells me I have great legs!