PDA

View Full Version : Nice surprise this evening

wendy68
09-13-2008, 08:21 PM
My wife and a group of her friends took a trip today to do some shopping and when she got home with her bags she pulled out a couple of blouses , gave them to me and said " I thought about you while at TJ max". Wow , I told her about my cding only 5 months ago and she bought me clothes. I gave her a big kiss along with a foot massage. She still does not want to see me dressed but Im feeling great . Just thought Id share this.--wendy:)

Ashley Lyn
09-13-2008, 08:27 PM
What a great lady!!!! I just LOVE it when my DW buys something for me... :battingeyelashes:

Keep hoping that she will finally ask to see you 'dressed' so she can see what styles you prefer...:o

I think I have finally hit the mark... I have more short skirts than the wife... :D LOVE IT!:)

RavenAndrea
09-13-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm so envious of you that you have a supporting spouse that will actually shop for you. LUCKY YOU!

Hugs, Andrea

Lora Olivia
09-13-2008, 10:19 PM
I think a half dozen roses might be in order on this one as well, maybe 3 red and three yellow with a card reading something like

One for yesterday, one for today and one for tomorrow times 2

Love ya honey
______ & Wendy

teresa jeen
09-13-2008, 10:30 PM
wendy you're so lucky to have a girl like you. im sure you'd have done the same for her!! My wife and gr.daughter bought me a "new"night-gown recently, it really hit home...

justmetoo
09-13-2008, 10:39 PM
I think a half dozen roses might be in order on this one as well

I agree! I would love it if my girlfriend did something like that. :D

darla_g
09-13-2008, 11:14 PM
One for yesterday, one for today and one for tomorrow times 2

i liked that!

wendy68
09-14-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks Lora for the great idea and the line. I will do this ASAP

suzanne
09-14-2008, 02:37 AM
Your DW is wonderful, especially given that her comfort level with you is less than 100%. I have often thought that if my DW ever gave me a femme gift, no matter how small, it would automatically be the best thing I ever received from anyone, because of the loving acceptance it represents. I think it will be only a matter of time before yours becomes curious about what you look like dressed, and another barrier comes down. Have patience and enjoy the freedom you do have.

Adele
09-14-2008, 02:47 AM
I'm lucky that my wife either buys or gives me stuff every now and then. It means more to me than anything else. I pointed out some tights the other day and she said to leave them and she'd get some nice ones for me:)

debbeelee1
09-14-2008, 09:09 AM
Good you you Wendy, maybe she does want to see you en femme sometime. Maybe start slow and work up to it.

Tina B.
09-14-2008, 05:38 PM
very cool, I know what it is like to have a wife that will buy you things. and it does make it special!
Tina B.
And who knows, at some point she might just get curious about how the things she bought you look, and fit on you.
The Roses sounds like a great idea, and maybe it will encourage her to do it again sometime!:love::love::love: X2

Amy Hepker
09-14-2008, 05:44 PM
It's a trick, she was just trying to see if you would treat her different after she buys you things. If you do she will use it against you and say something like, if you LOVED me you would have done that before. I have been trapped like this before by my X-Wife. She used to do all kinds of things like that to me.

I am sorry, I hope she is accepting you for who you are, and I suppose yopu should look at it that way, I have found out different from my X.