PDA

View Full Version : Maria Louise is OUT!

Maria Louise
05-25-2005, 01:57 PM
:D At least to the wife! After reading some of the threads regarding partner's attitudes to crossdressing, I realised that it was time for Maria to reveal herself to her best friend and confidante.

After nearly twenty years of secretive dressing (and finding ways to get my clothes washed and ironed without creating suspicion), I decided that remaining locked in the closet wasn't doing me any favours.

So I dropped the bombshell last Friday night. A cool, calm and refreshingly frank conversation followed, at the end of which, I still have the okay to dress but not when she's in the house. I'll work on putting that right soon!

To celebrate I went shopping and blew so much dough I'll be paying off the credit card for years!

So, I'd just like to thank all you lovely girls for being so caring and supportive. I couldn't have done it without you.

Hugs
Maria Louise
xxx

P.S. How can you girls walk in 5" heels? My calves have given up!

Wendy me
05-25-2005, 02:02 PM
way cool go slow as not to go backwards.....answer to your question...How can you girls walk in 5" heels? My calves have given up!.....one step at a time.....

Tia
05-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Congratulations! :)

I'm truly happy to for you. These news brings light to atleast my day!

Hugs,
Michelle

PS. Hmm, I must try first.. Just planning to order my first heels..

JAYNETHOMPSON
05-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Its a great relief to let your SO; mine was great an even like Jayne to be company for her.

x

:D At least to the wife! After reading some of the threads regarding partner's attitudes to crossdressing, I realised that it was time for Maria to reveal herself to her best friend and confidante.

After nearly twenty years of secretive dressing (and finding ways to get my clothes washed and ironed without creating suspicion), I decided that remaining locked in the closet wasn't doing me any favours.

So I dropped the bombshell last Friday night. A cool, calm and refreshingly frank conversation followed, at the end of which, I still have the okay to dress but not when she's in the house. I'll work on putting that right soon!

To celebrate I went shopping and blew so much dough I'll be paying off the credit card for years!

So, I'd just like to thank all you lovely girls for being so caring and supportive. I couldn't have done it without you.

Hugs
Maria Louise
xxx

P.S. How can you girls walk in 5" heels? My calves have given up!

Tristen Cox
05-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Well done. Congratulations! :thumbsup: Uhm the heels take practice though, years in my case. :o

Amelie
05-25-2005, 02:10 PM
This is very nice to hear Maria. Buy your wife some nice things before you max-out the credit cards.

Amelie

Sigrid
05-25-2005, 02:13 PM
That's wonderful to hear! Congratulations. Just remember take things slow for now...give her time to drink it in.

~Sigrid

Maria Louise
05-25-2005, 02:17 PM
This is very nice to hear Maria. Buy your wife some nice things before you max-out the credit cards.

Amelie

Amelie

I have. Matching white lace bra and panties.

Thanks very much girls. I knew joining this forum was the right thing to do.

Julie York
05-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Congratulations.

You don't walk in five inch heels....You pose baby!....Pose!

Amelie
05-25-2005, 02:21 PM
You don't walk in 5 inch heels,,,You Sashay across the floor.

Amelie

Maria Louise
05-25-2005, 02:25 PM
LOL! Sashay across the floor...........? Pose...............?

They should come with a government warning! Seriously, they're wonderful. Promise to sashay and pose until I get it right.

Hugs
Maria Louise
xxx

cindybarnes
05-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Great news Maria !
You will see how much more enjoyable your girl time is now that the feeling of hiding it from your loved one is not there to cloud the moment !
Congrats !
Cindy

Bunny "GG"
05-25-2005, 03:03 PM
That's wonderful Marie,
Though I was shocked, I was rare in the total acceptance, and Charlene has total run of the house and most outing events...Only male when involves family and friends that knew Ed before Charlene hit the scene...
I love having a girlfriend to share with around the house, I find that Charlene is much more interested in my female interest now...thus more quality time together....
However, I still draw a line with sex and romance, I want my husband (no fem) Ed then only...We are still working on this new aspect....notice I said we...
Well, maybe it's time for your wife to join the GG's and it would allow her to know others of us, who are in different stages of acceptance with our SO's..
Lolove :bunny:
Bunny "GG"
PS: Pose is definately safer than Shashey...Master one before the other... :D

Tamara Croft
05-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Congrats Maria :D and you don't walk in 5" heels...... you take them off and walk bare foot :p btw... nice avatar... I used use the same one.... it's confused a few people ;)

Holly
05-25-2005, 06:08 PM
Way to go Maria... and wife! BTW, you don't walk in 5" heels, you FLOAT in them!

paulaN
05-25-2005, 06:58 PM
way to go girl, I bet, I know you feel better already. keep on dressing.

melissacd
05-25-2005, 07:04 PM
That is wonderful news...wish me luck when I finally go for round two with my wife :)

Hugs
Melissa

Di
05-25-2005, 07:58 PM
What awesome news......I,m so happy for you both

~Tammy~
05-26-2005, 04:57 PM
That's great news Maria. I can just imagine how you're feeling. Like a great weight has been lifted off your shoulders. You'll soon be sharing make-up tips and be out shopping together. But one step at a time. Especially in those heels :D

Congrats Maria :D and you don't walk in 5" heels...... you take them off and walk beer foot
Not malibu foot?

Edit: Cheeky Tamara went editing her post after the beer/bare mistake...Grrr!

eileen1969
05-26-2005, 05:03 PM
:D good for you Maria! I am very proud of you girl! its always inspiring to see one of our many girls free! ;) As for walking in 5 inchers girl! wow thats very painful! I suggest walk on a carpet or around your house until you get used to your heels! Piont your toes love and one foot in front always girl! and do not forget to give your girl tail a good shake hun! take care n stay sexi! eileenxoxo ;)

Fiona K
05-26-2005, 05:12 PM
Congrats Maria,
Just take it easy and keep her as number one and you'll get there
Fiona
xx

AbbyLee
05-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Wow, congratulations, and as others have said, go slow and keep reminding her that she in number one and love her ever so deeply.

Love.

AbbyLee

Melissa A.
05-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Congratulations, Maria. Make sure she knows you appreciate her support. Very Happy for you.

You don't walk in 5" heels-You stand there and look pretty

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Priscilla1018
05-26-2005, 07:48 PM
Congratulations Maria.Is'nt it a great feeling to know you don't have to hide that side of you?Just think it gets even better.