PDA

View Full Version : Busted…..but I think I got away with it!

Amanda Shaft
09-14-2008, 05:47 AM
Its Sunday morning here, the sun is out the birds are tweeting etc…
So I’ve got myself into my Sunday morning, birds out, and sun tweeting sort of outfit: Loose top, just above knee length skirt, modest make up. Nothing outrageous and pretty in keeping with what any other woman might be wearing today and so I start on a few chores. One of these is to do the washing and hang it on the line, so I take the washing out of the machine check and double check that no one is around then go outside to hang it out. I’m just pinning the first garment up when I hear footsteps right behind me! S**t and double s**t, stay calm I’m thinking, don’t panic! The clothes line is one of those rotary type so holding the next piece of washing up I slowly walk around to the other side sort of spinning the line with me so I can face who ever it is using the washing line as a bit of a barrier. I pretended I’d only just realised they were there say “oh hi!” in my best quivering girly voice wishing I were invisible. Good news it’s not someone I know. They ask if this is the Smiths residence and I say “No sorry, I don’t know them!” Sorry to have bothered you they say and turn and walk away making no indication that they saw any thing a miss (good pun). I have by then just about wet myself, and beat a hasty retreat back in doors.

Two things: firstly I’m amazed I seem to have got through that, secondly all I want to be is me why do I still have to be so secretive and on edge even in my own back yard! I’ve now changed back into drab and am annoyed with myself for being so easily spooked.
Yours in a state of shock, Amanda x

kay_jessica
09-14-2008, 06:24 AM

Two things: firstly I’m amazed I seem to have got through that, secondly all I want to be is me why do I still have to be so secretive and on edge even in my own back yard! I’ve now changed back into drab and am annoyed with myself for being so easily spooked.
Yours in a state of shock, Amanda x

Amanda, I think you are asking the wrong questions there. But to answer those first, You got through it because you look good, and off course you should not need to be secretive in you own back garden. Now the question I would be asking my self, regardless of being en-femme or not, would be i) What was he doing in your back yard. ii) Was he really looking for a person call Smith (don't think so, you live there and did not know them). I think you might have disturbed an opportunist thief trying his luck on a Sunday. As a neighborhood watch coordinator I get loads of emails from he police telling me what to look out for. What you have said there is a classic example of some one looking for an opportunity for a quick grab through an open back door or window. I was brought up in the West country and I know that people are much more "friendly" with access to each others homes but, even so we did not just enter a strangers garden via a back entrance. I would call the police and tell them that there is a suspicious character doing the rounds.

As for using one garden / back yard I do all the time, I'm sure my neighbors have seen me, infact I know they have, but its my garden and I can do as I please in it.

Hugs

Kay

debbeelee1
09-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Looks like you pulled it off! Keep it up now girl!

Karren H
09-14-2008, 09:04 AM
So get dressed back up again and get back out there!!! Lol. After the first few times it becomes fun to get the generag public involved in our hobby I've found!!