PDA

View Full Version : nature walks

Leohose
09-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Have you ever taken a walk in a park or wetland preserve with your favorite items on under a pair of outer clothes then when you find a secluded area that is quiet and relaxing take off the outside clothes and wear only what you wanted?

Ive tried it a few times the first was a wetland preserve after about two miles I took off my outer clothes (sweats and sneakers) leaving on a pair of nude sheer silken mist pantyhose under a shortsleeve black lycra danskin leotard. I then slipped on the black leather flats and walked for a bit. There was a small pond which I walked to and it became a little muddy. So I took off the flats and felt the warm wet earth kiss the bottem of my nylon clad feet and took a few steps more till I was ankle deep in warm mud.

Nature is relaxing, has anyone else tried anything like this?

Cristi
09-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I've taken plenty of walks on trails around here while dressed. During daylight hours on weekdays, you can pretty much be sure that you won't run into another person.

I think hose and heels would be a bit fancy on a hiking trails, but I HAVE gone for short hikes wearing what I've seen other girls wearing while doing similar things. Usually an above the knee skirt, tank top or T with forms and a bra, hat or scarf over my hair, simple earrings, sunglasses. If the weather is cold enough, perhaps tights.

Sometimes in the fall a nice cotton wrap-around skirt is nice, and I LOVE the feel of it blowing in the breeze while I walk down the trails. :)

When I was growing up, I lived in a house on a stream. I used to dress and wander up and down the banks of the stream all the time (it was a very secluded place, so there was virtually NO chance of being seen). I would take my stash of clothes with me in a bag and change as soon as I got out of sight of the house, then stash my boy clothes while I wandered around.

The only 'adventure' I had was the time I was in a pleated tartan skirt, tights, blouse, bra, with dress shoes and tried to cross the stream via a moss-covered fallen log. I ended up slipping off and plunging into a pool of freezing cold water. It was a LONG walk home through the woods wearing a soaking wet full length wool skirt, tights, and soaked blouse sticking to me.

CD Susan
09-16-2008, 09:57 PM
For many years I would vacation to a national forest in northern Wisconsin. There were many miles of secluded trails that I would walk while dressed en femme. There was a greater chance of meeting a bear than another person. It was an incredible experience to camp out in a place in the wilderness where the nearest paved road or other person was at least 30 miles away. It was an extremely isolated place and the only sound to be heard was that of nature. The night sky was an incredible sight! To view the night sky through a telescope with no outside influence such as unwanted lights was such an awesome experience! It has been eight years since I last visited this place. Now that I am retired and have unlimited time I plan to visit this place again next summer. Now if I only had a cd friend to accompany me on this trip it would be a unforgettable experience.

Karen__Starr
09-16-2008, 10:24 PM
I have done so many times but most of the time will go to places where people do not know me just in case:)

jill s
09-17-2008, 07:27 AM
I sometimes walk my dogs in the woods with a blouse and bra on. I don't know what I'd do if I run into anyone, and it makes me feel out of control when I do it.

suspender
09-17-2008, 08:54 AM
Yes I have, not every time with the makeup and wig on, but definitely not without a heels, forms, dress or skirt. No hassles at all.

Angie G
09-17-2008, 10:11 AM
When I do the nature walk thing it with me Grandson so it's in Grandpa mode wihch is fune. :hugs:
Angie

carolinewalker_2000
09-17-2008, 10:13 AM
With a bit of thought and preplanning, a walk in the countryside can be one of the safer ways of taking your first steps outside whilst dressed. It was how I began.

susan2010
09-17-2008, 10:28 AM
I did so many times when i was young. I was on a farm and I could go out after dark on nice
nights, take off my clothes (except shoes), put on a full slip and walk in the moonlight. Once I saw someone else coming and had to run for the bushes. Lucky I wasn't spotted.

Veronica27
09-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Our property backs onto a large wooded area with several hiking trails worn through the bush. I used to occasionally take a hike through these woods while almost fully crossdressed. I usually omitted the makeup, wore my male hiking boots and wore slacks instead of a skirt. Taking off your blouse and feeling the breeze wafting around your bra and forms is a tremendous sensation, as is feeling the it blowing the hair of your wig.

I have not done this for a number of years now, as several homes have been built nearby that have a good view of the woods, and there has been a marked rise in sitings of bears, coyotes, foxes and even wolves and bobcats in the area (not that any of them would care what I was wearing).

Veronica

Butterfly Bill
09-17-2008, 11:29 AM
I take the ultimate nature walk deep in the National Forest at a Rainbow Gathering.

Chari
09-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Often go to a heavily wooded local park that has many secluded areas just off the main trails. Arriving in guy outer clothes except for the ladies white tennies, but was underdressed in tight pink/grey jogging shorts, panties, leg warmers, & sports bra with forms. I hid in a large thicket, removed the guy pants and plaid work shirt, and stored them in a small back pack that I then carried as a purse. Adding girly sunglasses, lipstick, earrings, and with my longer hair, I became just another girl out for a walk in the park! What a thrill!

KatieZ
09-18-2008, 05:47 AM
I live on 18 wooded acres. I cleared about a mile and a half of trails through the woods and I regularly take girly walks out there.
A few years ago some folks bought the adjacent land and built a house near the property line back there. I think I may have been spotted by them before. I was talking to him one day last spring and he told me he was retired now and spent a lot of time out in his woods. He said all this out of the blue and all the while looking at me like he was trying to tell me something with out actually saying it.
Actually I would prefer if people, and especially neighbors, would tell me straight up they knew. Then I could quit sneaking around and just be myself.

Jonianne
09-18-2008, 06:05 AM
My favorite outing is to be in femme, wearing a long jumper, walking through the botanical gardens just enjoying the quiet time. I usually go on Sunday mornings during the fall and winter and I almost have the entire gardens to myself.

Deanna2
09-18-2008, 08:03 AM
I often walk around the block for regular exercise - about 5 kms - in the evening wearing tee shirt, mini skirt and sneekers.

Nadia-Maria
09-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I love hiking femme in the mountains in summer or skiing in the winter.
I go walking in the forest nearby home too.

Nadia

Melinda G
09-18-2008, 04:58 PM
All the time. I have a number of favorite two tracks and trails in a state forest, where nobody goes, especially during the week. I always check for tire tracks or footprints, but never find any.
I picked up a couple rayon and polyester sleeveless rompers, that feel really great. I don't bother with the underwear. Just pull on the romper, and some sandals, and walk for miles. Feels really good, on my smooth shaved body. I also bought some higher heeled sandals, with a fairly wide heel, that doesn't sink into the ground, that are really comfortable to wear in the woods. The ultimate rush....taking off the romper, and leaving it hanging on a tree, while I continue walking down the trail, wearing only the sandals!
I also take a blanket and pillow with me, and find a nice clearing in the woods, to lay out au natural.
Here is what I bought from the Carol Wright Gifts catalog.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/popeye9941/romp.gif

Sam-antha
09-18-2008, 05:31 PM
I take it you mean something like this ?

I really could not vote, 'cos I go most places mentioned.

~Samm

celeste26
09-18-2008, 06:50 PM
I just dont do a lot of walking no matter what, since I have knees that offer pains every step of the way.

Sam-antha
09-18-2008, 06:57 PM
No heels for you then Celeste. shame really.

kaitlin
09-18-2008, 08:33 PM
There isn't much finer in nature than a quite spot, fem clothes and deep soft mud!!!! :heehee:Kaitlin

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Started walking in parks early morning, 5:00 - 6:00 AM, as my courage increased started later and then during the daylight hours. Have added nature trails to my list on the weekends and around my neighborhood at night.

If you look at my Avatar the skirt is typical and usually I wear a feminine t-shirt top with either a scoop neck or deep V-neck cut. I also wear my short hair wig and a bra to go with it all. Don't get many looks anymore. :battingeyelashes:

Gisele
09-19-2008, 06:47 AM
For me it was the beach at night when I lived on Hilton Head Isl. What a rush!:)

jennifer24
09-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Love to take walks every chance I get, in parks the most, Have got a couple funny looks but, most of the time it`s a real good experiance.:heehee:

Melinda G
09-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Walk in the woods, all the time. But I don't do mud!:doh:

Karren H
09-20-2008, 11:27 AM
I love parks.... but I always stick out since I almost always wear a skirt or a dress... Ok one time doing a rails to trails bike trip was fun and got some nice fem exersizing clothes....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2249/2432742808_ce38d66c03.jpg

jamie55
09-20-2008, 07:21 PM
I am an outdoors type girl so it's only natural for me to be out in the wilds with a skirt & top on quite frequently. I love to fly fish with a mini skirt & open toe sandals every chance I get. Just a couple of days ago I gathered up my 30.06 and went deer hunting in a mini skirt with my orange shirt tied around my waist daisy duke style. I was gonna get a picture but alas I was in a hurry to get going because I wanted to cover a couple of miles and it was dark when I got back to my pick up.

Greg
09-20-2008, 08:18 PM
I dont dress im just a admirier,but i do love nature i live in the middle of the woods i have one nieghbor