PDA

View Full Version : The wonders of mindsets.

Promethea
09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi everyone!

I know that probably some of you think that ESP is nonsense, but I wanted to tell you about something that just happened to me.

As I don´t have internet at home, I came to a cybercafe to get into the forum. By the way the place is built, the owner can´t see the pc I´m sitting at, and apparently the program he uses to know wich pc is in use isn´t working fine. When I was writing my introduction, after being in the forum for about half an hour, he told a guy to use THIS pc. The guy noticed me, and said "I can´t, they´re using it, there´s a girl there". I´m not en femme, I´m wearing a leather jacket, a wool cap, and haven´t shaved in 2 days. From the angle he looked at me, he should have also noticed my stong chin. It was certainly not a visual thing. I think I was projecting so much feminine energy, that he didn´t even actually see my male appearance.

What do you think?

Nicole Erin
09-14-2008, 05:12 PM
maybe it was your perfume? :heehee:

Karren H
09-14-2008, 06:24 PM
My wife has ESP and it's friggin scary!!! She just knows stuff before it happens..... I hate playing cards with her because she knows what I have... Really hard to keep a secret!! lol

JackieInPA
09-14-2008, 07:02 PM
If I dont let my beard grow for 3 days and dress like a lumberjack, i get ma'amed all teh time. i definatly think you can project to others who you want them to see you as.

PamelaTX
09-14-2008, 08:12 PM
My wife has ESP and it's friggin scary!!!

All wives have ESP Karren!

How many times have you found yourself staring at a woman's back, only to have her turn around to see who's looking at her? Or vice-versa, for that matter?

We definitely project something.