PDA

View Full Version : Did he just call me "Dear"?

Karren H
09-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Today was one of those days... I got up and put on my teal Bush Gardens "Big Bad Wolf" coaster tee shirt... The one with the gold glitter... Very femish but I bought it when I was 50 pounds heaver... So I walk into the kitchen and my wife turns and says.... That looks like a dress... I smiled and replied "cool, I'll take off my jeans and just wear this today". Lol. Wrong answer!!! Hahaha

So I change into a bright yellow tee shirt... That fits and off we go to Ohio... On the way I pull into a gas station only to find out its all self service.. And the attendent wanders up... "Fill it with regular, please". After he's done and I paid him he says... Would you like a reciept, dear?..

"No thanks". And as I started the van I asked my wife... "Did he just call me Dear?". Yes he did...

Ok I really have no clue why he said that.... But it was sweet!! :)

Teresa Amina
09-14-2008, 05:15 PM
An attendant? :eek: Must be a retro gas station :D
I get "sweetie" now and then from older gents, the sort of thing you don't react to until later.

Nicole Erin
09-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Maybe he wants to roll you in the hay?
I guess with the shirt, he could probably tell you are not 100% manly man, but maybe a CD or femmish.

In the leg thread, you posted a photo with some awesome looking hose. Wear those next time and he will really be all over you. :D

Deborah Jane
09-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Perhaps he could see the inner you Karren :battingeyelashes:

Karren H
09-14-2008, 05:21 PM
An attendant? :eek: Must be a retro gas station :D
I get "sweetie" now and then from older gents, the sort of thing you don't react to until later.

It was a small town.. And I think its more to keep people from running off with $100's of dollars worth of gasoline!! I didn't think I looked any more or less feminine than I do normally.. Maybe he was blind in both eyes? So when did you move to Da UP Teresa? Eah? I thought you were a troll? :D

Kate Simmons
09-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Shoot, guys call me dear all the time even when I'm Rich. Of course that's at the LGBT club I go to. Go figure.:heehee:

Kate Lynn
09-14-2008, 06:28 PM
dear thats funny.

:drink:

Zenith
09-14-2008, 06:33 PM
Ahhhhhhh...............hahahahahahahhahaha...next thing you know it will be sweetie and miss...

:roflmao:

Kate Lynn
09-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Ahhhhhhh...............hahahahahahahhahaha...next thing you know it will be sweetie and miss...

thats right miss sweetie

insearchofme
09-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Maybe he's attracted to your guy self, dear.

Zenith
09-14-2008, 08:51 PM
thats right miss sweetie

Have you seen my V5.0 picture post? I wouldn't do that if I were you...

:gg:

teresa jeen
09-14-2008, 10:38 PM
ive been called worse dear.

Tracii G
09-15-2008, 01:04 AM
Oh you know it honey.

Teresa Amina
09-15-2008, 09:51 AM
So when did you move to Da UP Teresa? Eah? I thought you were a troll? :D

Been UP here since December, not a troll or fudgie anymore! :D Gotta hit your ol' stompin grounds in Houghton one of these days....