PDA

View Full Version : Got a wild hair and shaved the Stash

StephanieT
09-14-2008, 07:13 PM
I got a wild hair this afternoon and decided to shave off the stash. I am toying with the Idea of going out dressed. I am not sure what got into me. Maybe a bit of Pink Fog.

Nicole Erin
09-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Sometimes that happens. We may dress a bit until a point and then all the sudden it is like "I want to explore this life hardcore".

So do you have all the femme garb you would need to completely dress and go out to enjoy the world as your femme self?

Ahh when you start going out,. you will really enjoy it. your nerves will be racked the first few times but oh the joy and rush of it all!

Erin

Megan_Girl
09-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Good for you.... some of my best decisions have been spur of the moment.

Stop reading...go ... pick a cute outfit, get out the make up and go.....shopping, the movies, a drive, doesn't matter just go!! You'll never regret it.

XXX
MAK

docrobbysherry
09-14-2008, 08:14 PM
I hope it works for u!

I tried that some years back. It changed me into a really whimpy looking guy, but I was STILL an unbelievably homely woman!:eek:

StephanieT
09-14-2008, 08:16 PM
I have the clothes and the makeup. My hair is shoulder length but a bit receeding. I may just go for it. I just shaved my legs and I got a pedicure 2 days ago. what have I got to loose.:)

AKAMichelle
09-14-2008, 08:58 PM
I have the clothes and the makeup. My hair is shoulder length but a bit receeding. I may just go for it. I just shaved my legs and I got a pedicure 2 days ago. what have I got to loose.:)

The keys to your prison cell. GO!

Tracii G
09-14-2008, 09:06 PM
I did just that told the girl at the makup counter I was a CDer and I needed the right tools.She said they get a lot of guys buying make up so we are not alone.
I went out for a drive again today and had a great time even went into Wal Mart no one noticed me so go for it.

veronicagirl
09-15-2008, 09:44 AM
I had a beautician tell me years ago, that shaving off a moustache makes you look 10 years younger.

sherri
09-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Yep, and a tad more feminine too.

Katie BLol. Ain't that the truth!. Yes, I remember when I took the plunge and lost the 'stache -- after 20+ years. My legs were already shaved, and next thing I knew, I was wearing makeup. It's been downhill ever since. Oh, what a slippery slope ...

:battingeyelashes:

StephanieT
09-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Ok I did it. I put polish on my fingernails, got dressed, put on make-up and went for a drive. Drove about 8 miles and pulled into a Kmart parking lot. I thought about going in but I still look like a guy in womens clothes. Built like a linebacker with a size 11/12 bottom and a size 20 top. Not exactly the right size to not be noticed. I think a wig might help but I need to decide how much further I am taking this before I make that investment

jackie_p
09-15-2008, 09:22 PM
I dropped the stash a few years ago. Had it all my life.
The look on the wife and kids faces were priceless.
Anyway, they don't want me to grow it back now which
suits me just fine. Much easier to hide with a little makeup
now...LOL

Have fun hun...

Megan_Girl
09-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Ok I did it. I put polish on my fingernails, got dressed, put on make-up and went for a drive. Drove about 8 miles and pulled into a Kmart parking lot. I thought about going in but I still look like a guy in womens clothes. Built like a linebacker with a size 11/12 bottom and a size 20 top. Not exactly the right size to not be noticed. I think a wig might help but I need to decide how much further I am taking this before I make that investment

BRAVO!! :love:

So how do you feel?

XXX
MAK

Shannen
09-15-2008, 09:43 PM

I'm not sure those are linebacker sizes... maybe 3rd wideout...

:heehee:

Glad you are having fun! Do what you need to do to get out there! I know everyone is different in how far they decide to "take this", but I've found it to be very enjoyable to add the human interaction element to my adventures!

:hugs:

StephanieT
09-15-2008, 10:30 PM
BRAVO!! :love:

So how do you feel?

XXX
MAK

It was fun but a little scary at the same time. I wish I looked a bit more passing. There were also too many truckers on the road I was driving. I always a bit wary about what could happen when I am dressed.:D

CD Susan
09-15-2008, 10:31 PM

Congratulations Stephanie!!!! Next time get out of your car and go for a walk. It doesn't have to be into a store, just walk down a sidewalk somewhere or walk completely around a city block in the downtown area. Another suggestion would be to go to a gas station and put some gas in your car. You can pay at the pump or be real daring and go inside to pay.