PDA

View Full Version : Age Old Question, But new answers are the best :-)

Ashlie Marie
09-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Hey Everyone,

So here is the little story and my question of the week :-). Last week I attended my first ever dance class (yeah me) I am taking an Adult Hip hop Jazz class at a local Dance studio. the dance studio had found my Ashlie Myspace page, while pluggin themsleves for the fall. so I had sent the dicector a few questions like me being 30 would I be the oldest in the class and is it really for people who have no idea what they are doing. she said its all good and I got a incite to one of the open houses. that night my wife asked me if my new little dance hobby will be Jeff's or Ashlie's. Since had hadn't even thought of it, and since the director knew about Ashlie from myspace i said what the hell and got changed shruched my hair quick thew on some makeup and off we went. well they were all so nice and i asked the instructor if she minded me attending class dressed, and she giggled and said as long as it is my pasion to want to dance she didnt care. Of course the director heard me and said well if we talk you into the recital at least you will get to get all dressed up like the other girls. at that point my wife laffed and said i guess your mom wont be coming to that recital lol. ok so class 1 rocked it was a little wierd going sports bra shopping but my wife told me that even with the super douple stick tape I wouldn't want one of the "girls" popping out during class lol. ic an;t wait for this weeks class. so before someone asks I have decieded to be in the rectial. I was like what the hell all the mothers love me LOL. So this brought up questions for everyone. I know we have talked about dance classes and such, in the past. But I was wondering how many others out there take ballet or tap or hip hop and jazz in the Fall. either as yourself or your otherself. Curious to hear some updated stores.

hugs to everyone,
Ashlie :)

docrobbysherry
09-15-2008, 09:24 AM
This sounds a little like a CDs fantasy down in writing!

Personallly, I walk more like a moose in heels, than a woman. Dance classes in either gender, r beyond my fantasies!:sad:

Angie G
09-15-2008, 10:28 AM
No dance class for me as him or her. I do OK. :hugs:
Angie