PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever wanted a woman to know?

helenr
09-15-2008, 01:34 PM
I used to fantacize that a girlfriend might discover my secret crossdressing, maybe see my nylon panties while fooling around on a date, or maybe bending over and the tops of the panties revealed when the jeans got lower in the back,etc. The idea is that this would 'turn her on' and nice results would occur. Am I the only one out there who has fantacized this scenario? What is yours like? Helenr

sissystephanie
09-15-2008, 01:46 PM
I have fantasized about a total lady stranger seeing my panties. But I told my late wife before we were married, so it was no shock to her! And she tottally accepted it!!

Have to admit I have done lots of bending over in stores, knowing that my panties will be visible in back!:heehee: But never had any comments. BTW, I do have a darling GGF whom I told about my CD activities. She also is alright with it! Of course, I do walk around in public a lot wearing a skirt and tight top showing off my natural 40 B's. No wig and no makeup, just a guy in a skirt!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

susan2010
09-15-2008, 02:06 PM
sure. It's a fantasy of mine. I was spotted once in a womens shoe depth by a woman I know, and I fantasize that someday she'll ask in a nice curious way what I was doing there. The fantasy is that she's curious and a little turned on by it. The disaster whole be if she was disgusted and told my wife or others.
susan1974

marny
10-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Pretty sure they all know! Think most of my guy friends who count know too! they see marny. I'm not hiding any more

docrobbysherry
10-02-2008, 12:27 AM
I have those fantasies, too. Except that mine r too "X" rated to post here!:o

Ballerina
10-02-2008, 12:51 AM
I went and told my GF about it all, so that removes the wanting to tell. I'd love for her to get aroused by it all, but I doubt that will ever happen. Oh well, at least she accepts and supports me. I couldn't have asked for more :daydreaming:

Tasha McIntyre
10-02-2008, 04:50 AM
I went and told my GF about it all, so that removes the wanting to tell. I'd love for her to get aroused by it all, but I doubt that will ever happen. Oh well, at least she accepts and supports me. I couldn't have asked for more :daydreaming:

My situation exactly. Thanks Sally :)

Karren H
10-02-2008, 06:08 AM
Never wanted my wife to know.... but now that she does it worked out ok....

jennifer ann
10-02-2008, 06:49 AM
My wife found out by seeing my panties the only thing is I was not wearing them, she found my stash and she was pissed to say the least. That dream ruined but staying married priceless

geenalynn
10-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Never wanted my wife to find out either but she did and it works out real good. She digs it about half the time now which is good cause the other half I need to be me. But before that when it was hard to buy on the internet I would put myself in position to get caught and did get noticed many times ( was not too discreet if you know what I mean) and more often than never I was lucky to get a good response and a few times propositioned which I declined but really got me some fantasy thoughts. Then, out to buy new eye shadow.