PDA

View Full Version : The good thing about being a guy

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Err, can,t think of anything offhand.....
Pretty much most things i enjoy doing as a guy, i could do as a girl, so you tell me!!

Karren H
09-15-2008, 02:20 PM
ok but you asked!!! Lol

Just ready a study that women have more night mares than men... chock one up for being a guy although some of the night mares are probably about their husbands crossdressing....

Guys don't have to get dressed up and put pn makeup if they don't want to.

Guys can be a slob and if they clean up after themselves then they get a parade thrown in their honor..

No monthly problem..

Guys can't get pregnent (may or may nto be an advantage to some of you... lol)

and the best advantage........ Guys can crossdress as girls!!!

:D

Maibh
09-15-2008, 02:22 PM
My size and deep voice intimidates in a way most women could never manage. Safety wise, being a guy is much easier.

Guys believe guys about regular stuff more than they believe gals. Is that a sexist statement? Sure, but its true.

We don't go through the hormonal surge and bleeding the ladies do once a month for most of their lives.

Guy clothes tend to be better built and last longer.

Life goes on, both sides have some advantages. We live in both worlds, lets enjoy them.

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 02:29 PM
ok but you asked!!! Lol

and the best advantage........ Guys can crossdress as girls!!!

:D

Good answers Karren and Maibh, but so far this is the only real advantage i can see :D

Kate Simmons
09-15-2008, 02:33 PM
The big one for myself is being a Father. I wouldn't trade that for anything Debs.:)

adelle
09-15-2008, 02:38 PM
hi Debs and and all the sisters i think the only thing i can think of is that a guy can stand and P with out any one in the nabourhood chocking on their chicken:heehee:

Roberta Lynn
09-15-2008, 02:40 PM
Some good answers above:)
I also got to marry my wife 41 years ago and be a father to my daughters and a grandfather to their children.
Like Arianna I wouldn't trade those for anything.

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Ok, being a Fathers cool :)
But i,m sure i,d have been just as happy being a Mother :)

Nice answer Adelle, i was waiting for someone to mention that :heehee:

Ashley Helen
09-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Karen hit it on the head, being a guy I can cross dress. My wife would look stupid dressed as a guy.............whoops, guess I haven't looked at myself too closely!

Ashley

abundantly_me
09-15-2008, 03:31 PM
In todays world one thing most men are destined to do is have more earning power then women. Sadly yes, men simply make more then women. :sad:

PamelaTX
09-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Well, that crossdressing thing is a pretty good advantage, but how about

Not having to give birth!

I've watched that four times and becoming a father is far preferable to becoming a mother.

Also, I like being able to yell real loud and scare away bad dogs. I've never seen a GG who could do that very well.

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Also, I like being able to yell real loud and scare away bad dogs. I've never seen a GG who could do that very well.

You never met my ex wife :D

suzy cool
09-15-2008, 05:19 PM
You are expected to know what you are talking about until proved otherwise.

Monique L
09-15-2008, 06:01 PM
No lines at the restroom at large events.

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 06:06 PM
You are expected to know what you are talking about until proved otherwise.

But.......
As a woman you are never wrong :tongueout

Megan70
09-15-2008, 06:20 PM
No lines at the restroom at large events.

Aint that the truth. Some years ago at a Buffalo Bills NFL game at Rich stadium, halftime the guys go to the rest room, no lines... but we have a little secret. Although all the urinals were taken, and stalls occupied saw a couple of guys stand 2 feet away from the sinks, and arch it up and over to wiz.
Now I'd like to see a GG do THAT!

Megan70
09-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Err, can,t think of anything offhand.....
Pretty much most things i enjoy doing as a guy, i could do as a girl, so you tell me!!

Try using a chain saw sawing down trees with workmans gloves and timberline boots while the rest of you is totally dressed en-femme, makeup and wig.
That would be worth a picture

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Try using a chain saw sawing down trees with workmans gloves and timberline boots while the rest of you is totally dressed en-femme, makeup and wig.
That would be worth a picture

Err...Ok :D
I,ll try anything once :heehee:

Carroll
09-15-2008, 06:26 PM
I do have to go with the "P" basically anywhere, that and the whole sex, wife and kids thing:D

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 06:35 PM
I do have to go with the "P" basically anywhere, that and the whole sex, wife and kids thing:D

I,ve allready P,d everywhere :heehee:
I,ve tried having a wife [bad idea :doh:]
Sex is fun, but i,d like to try as a lesbian now :daydreaming:
I,ve got kids, love em to bits, but i,m not having anymore :eek:

trannie T
09-15-2008, 06:40 PM
I was born with male parts, so by remaining male I save lots of money on the surgery. I can urinate most anywhere I want and do it standing up.
And I can put on a dress and wear makeup as I wish.

Megan70
09-15-2008, 07:05 PM
...... I can urinate most anywhere I want and do it standing up.
.... and you can even use the sink if you want to there girlfiend,(see above post):devil: