PDA

View Full Version : If there is such thing as re-incarnation I want to come back as....

Gemma Rhodes
09-15-2008, 02:23 PM
A MAN.

I know many of you would like to be re-incarnated as a woman but I don't. I love being a crossdresser. If I was to be a woman it would take all the fun out of it. Ok I'd get to wear all the lovely clothes but it would be normal and have no excitement.

I love being able to transform myself from a grey haired 40 something into a fairly attractive woman. Putting on the clothes, the make-up etc is a great experience and I love being able to have the option of who to be each day.

So, how many of you CDs out there would like to come back as a man and have the enjoyment of crossdressing all over again.

Having said that, I would like to come back a bit smaller than the 6' I am and have a more feminine figure so I could wear all the lovely miniskirts and dresses that are available.

Gemma

xx

adelle
09-15-2008, 02:42 PM
hi Gemma count me in i would also like to come back as a man but and i suppose you could see this but a mile away, if i did come back i would like to have smaller feet.:daydreaming:

KathrynTX
09-15-2008, 03:00 PM
This is an intriguing idea.....

If I were to be reincarnated I might come back as a man, too, but shorter (5'5" to 5'9" tall), with a slight build, smaller feet, and more manageable hair so I could grow it long without it getting out of control. And yes I would be a crossdresser again, so I would have many more choices in sexy clothes and shoes. :battingeyelashes:

Jenna Lynne
09-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Not sure. I think I'd like to try being a woman, just to see how it goes.

Reminds me of an old Steve Martin gag, though. SNL, late '70s: "I could never be a woman -- I wouldn't be able to stop playing with my breasts."

***Jenna Lynne***

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 04:34 PM
One of the Queens corgi,s, i,d get treated as Royalty and could p*** on Prime Ministers and Presidents and get away with it :devil::devil:

PamelaTX
09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
I would like to come back as a smarter man. It took me decades to figure out I was transgendered (as opposed to just nuts). Also I'd like to be one of those gals who could eat her weight in potato chips and not gain a pound.

Gemma Rhodes
09-15-2008, 04:57 PM
One of the Queens corgi,s, i,d get treated as Royalty and could p*** on Prime Ministers and Presidents and get away with it :devil::devil:

Yeah, but corgis live for over 10 years Deborah and you couldn't go that long without wearing stockings. :D

Deborah Jane
09-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Yeah, but corgis live for over 10 years Deborah and you couldn't go that long without wearing stockings. :D

True :sad:
:thinking:................
Maybe i could come back as one of the Queens footmen :D

Raquel June
09-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Well, the problem with that part -- "If there is such a thing as reincarination..." -- is that if there is such a thing as reincarnation, then you don't really have clear memory of your past lives. That makes it a very difficult question, because you're basically saying, "Knowing what you know now, what would you like your life to be like?" but you wouldn't actually know what you know now.

That seems like a weird thing for me to be going on about, but think about it.

I would rather be a woman. I would be happier and more comfortable. But I also wouldn't have learned all the things I have learned in this life, and that would be a shame. If I were born a woman, I doubt I ever would've been motivated to go hang out at gay bars and go to drag shows and meet all the vastly different and totally cool people that I really don't have much in common with. I mean, transgendered people need to work hard to find acceptance. If my life just fit together I would never have been exposed to a lot of wonderful people.

But, as far as you preferring to be a man in woman's clothes? Well that's just kinky.
;)

jo_ann
09-15-2008, 10:18 PM
I see the point of this.. sometimes living both sides is more fun, but I think having the normalcy (and perhaps truly knowing what it feels like to be a woman in every way) would be even more rewarding. Maybe coming back as a hermaphodite would be more fitting?

docrobbysherry
09-15-2008, 11:46 PM
I've enjoyed the kinky side of maleness. I would like to experience the same thing, but on the other gender side!

Most of u say you'd like to be a woman BUT; with different physical features!

If u were born a woman, u WOULD have different builds and features, naturally! Look at your sisters and moms. That's most likely what u would look like.

My sister is 3" shorter than me, and has a slim figure. But, she could have gotten breast enhancement and a nose job and looked REALLY hot! I would have done that, if I was her! She also has dressed in boy's type clothing for as long as I can remember. What a waste!

Oh heck! Maybe I should just come back as a guy who starts CDing way before his 50's! Jeez, I could have been such a hotty!!!:daydreaming:

harmony
09-16-2008, 12:11 AM
believing in reincarnation and having studied it for many years from many angles one of the things i found may be of interest!
before we are born again(human only!!) we choose the gender for that life.when we choose too onesided like too many male repetitions the desire to crossdress or change of gender might be the result as a balancing act of nature!

Carol123
09-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Definitely a woman, but with my luck i would come back as a toaster:eek:

Tasha McIntyre
09-16-2008, 03:17 AM
I'd come back the same as I am now 100% hetro male who happens to love girls clothes.

The only change I'd want is a more accepting / understanding world!

Kate Simmons
09-16-2008, 05:33 AM
As Harmony indicated, we choose the scenerio for our own particular grid program before we come back based on what we need to learn. I was a woman previously in the Atlantis program but became off balanced when I become a female warrior. I needed to learn how to balance the energies better so became a man this time around in order to fulfill my purpose in the present program. By doing that the past has been revealed to me by various means and I've been able to balance and integrate my feelings.In essense, I have become gender neutral as I was told by a medium and have assumed the mantle of Arianna, which is my higher self.

It's no small amount of frustration sometimes, however, as I was informed that I need to finish some work before I can go "home". As we get nearer to Zero Point, however, and the end of this program I have the confidence my work(which is balancing energies) will be completed on schedule. Problem is, these avatars we utilize to play out the program are made too well and sometimes have a life of their own with feelings and emotions to deal with but that is the real purpose of the program to experience that. Knowing who we are and were is sometimes a two-edged sword in that respect as you tend to rise above all the drama and just want to get on with it.

Patience is the key, though and one begins to see the wisdom of playing things out. In the end no one gets left behind but the best thing to do is gain as much experience as possible for now and just do the best we can. That is all any of us can do really.:)

Jonianne
09-16-2008, 06:15 AM
I would want to trade off each time, sometimes male, sometimes female, but always wanting to learn how to be a more genuine and kinder person each time.

Mollyanne
09-16-2008, 06:20 AM
You gotta' be kiddin', I WANT TO BE WOMAN IN MY NEXT LIFE AND ANY OTHER LIFE. Actually, if I could I would become that woman today.(sigh sigh) :daydreaming:

:love: Mollyanne

Rachael502
09-16-2008, 06:31 AM
And Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!!!

Rachaelb64
09-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Mmm..... If you take the fact that re-incarnation is a roling event in spiritual life..........

So have I been re-incarnated as male who was previously a female? Therefore, does my desire to crossdress come from my prevoius memory of being female?

Or have I, in previous re-incarnation, always come back as female and this is my 1st time as a male?

Or Am I male who knows his next re-incarnation is going to be as a female?

Or am I just odd?

MarinaTwelve200
09-16-2008, 06:41 AM
A MAN.

I know many of you would like to be re-incarnated as a woman but I don't. I love being a crossdresser. If I was to be a woman it would take all the fun out of it. Ok I'd get to wear all the lovely clothes but it would be normal and have no excitement.

I love being able to transform myself from a grey haired 40 something into a fairly attractive woman. Putting on the clothes, the make-up etc is a great experience and I love being able to have the option of who to be each day.

So, how many of you CDs out there would like to come back as a man and have the enjoyment of crossdressing all over again.

Having said that, I would like to come back a bit smaller than the 6' I am and have a more feminine figure so I could wear all the lovely miniskirts and dresses that are available.

Gemma

xx

I agree entirely

Sarah...
09-16-2008, 07:00 AM
"How many would like to come back as a man?"

Not me. No. Not a chance. I'd come back as a woman thank you.

Theoretically speaking of course.

I'm not holding my breath on this one. Reincarnation is not something I can support as an idea founded in fact. So I'm enjoying life to the full now, whilst I can!!!

Sarah...

Laurie A
09-16-2008, 09:16 AM
Definitely a woman, but with my luck i would come back as a toaster:eek:

Remember the old tv show "My Mother the Car"?
If I came back as an object instead of a human, I would prefer to come back as my wife's leotard and tights. :D

Angie G
09-16-2008, 09:26 AM
I would like to stay a man I'd come out to my wife sooner. And hope I could pass as A GG.:hugs:
Angie

Anna the Dub
09-16-2008, 09:51 AM
I want to be a woman, now and forever. If there is reincarnation, then yes, yes, yes I want to come back a woman.

marieanne
09-16-2008, 09:56 AM
A MAN:

Like the others that have said a man plus, I enjoy I mean really enjoy being with the woman i am married to. I love every aspect of her. Yes I want to even look like her at times. Thats how much she means to me. I LIKE WOmen
period. wouldn't want it any other way. That to me i guess is the thrill of crossdressing. trying to emulate something that special.
Besides to me everytime I slip on something silky and fem i would have to do it out of necessity. Then what would I do. Start dressing as a man.

Raquel June
09-16-2008, 10:34 AM
I'd come back the same as I am now 100% hetro male who happens to love girls clothes.

The only change I'd want is a more accepting / understanding world!

It creeps me out how many crossdressers make the "100% hetero" declaration when nobody asked. It embarrasses me to be associated with them because they often turn right around and do/say something inappropriate after a few drinks, and when they don't they're being a downer and going on about acceptance. It's ironic because they're adament about not being transgendered so the thrill of women's clothes would go away if it wasn't a little taboo.

I'm not saying that's you, but after meeting a few hundred crossdressers in person I can say that those who talk like that have always proven themselves to be in denial about their motivation.

I was a woman previously in the Atlantis program but became off balanced when I become a female warrior.

In essense, I have become gender neutral as I was told by a medium and have assumed the mantle of Arianna, which is my higher self.

If you're gender neutral, why is your higher self is a girl? Shouldn't it be Pat from SNL?

It's hilarious that mediums always tell people they were kings, queens, great warriors, or otherwise pivotal people in history. I mean, you go in saying, "I'm not sure about all this silliness," but when you come out having been told you were Cleopatra ... well hey, might as well believe that! It's good for business, so what else are they going to do -- tell you the truth that the most common past life of their clients happens to be "crap shoveling peasant in central Asia who was beheaded by the Mongol Horde"?

I want to be a female warrior, too! My Barbie Dream House had a buncha GI Joe vehicles in the driveway.
:daydreaming:

PhillyGuy2Girl
09-16-2008, 11:12 AM
First,if there is reincarnation, I would not want to come back at all and have to do it all over again. If I had to comeback and have to be a woman,I would want to be born into a rich family,be a very good looking girl and built nice and last but not least,be a lesbian. Just my 0.02 cents worth.

Felicity :)

Anna the Dub
09-16-2008, 11:39 AM
If I was given a choice of being a wealthy, handsome man or a poor, plain woman I would choose to be the woman every time. If only wishing for it hard enough would make it come true.

Dita_B
09-16-2008, 11:51 AM
A WOMAN!

No doubt about that and neither about the reality of reincarnation ...

I had a reading about my crossdressing once and I posted that reading here:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73772

:love:Dita.

sabrina mercedes
09-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Interesting ?
First, reincarnation intimates being reborn. Starting over from infancy.
Not me!
Don't want to wait that long!
But, being a woman would be the ultimate!
But, would I feel the same about all the wonderful clothes, accessories, luxuries, etc.
Perhaps, but I know I love them as a man.
So, I have to say, a MAN.
As a man I can enjoy the best of each world. Being a guy allows me the opportunity to love a woman.
When I am en femme the best of being a woman comes out. Softness, a gentle spirit, creative, and many other attributes rise to the surface.
I am relaxed and peaceful.
I would enjoy being a woman, but a man who is in touch with his femininity is the life for me.:battingeyelashes: