PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to tell the world?

adelle
09-15-2008, 02:57 PM
HI girls and friends, i was sitting and pondering this question.... if you could tell the world some thing? what would it be? what would you like them to know about US? I would like the world to know that we are people with feelings, feelings that can be hurt, just the same as with any one else, i want the world to know that instead of looking at us as silly men wearing panties and stockings look at innocent people dying cous the dont have food or propper health care, we also pay our taxes.... so our money is just as good as theirs, i want the world to say lets wear panties and stop war and the killing of innocent wifes and kids.... we can swop guns for panties... i want the world to know that we are parents 2, maybe damm good parents our kids go to school and respect their elders, i want the world to know that we deserve a place on eart just as much as every one else does and that we might be better in looking out for the environment coz when we go and byu panties we dont chuck the labels out the car window wed rather dispose of it safely so no one else of the OTHER world would get it to blackmail us with.. world can you see we are not freaks, we dont hit our families coz we cant wear panties but sir or mam when you dont have booz you go and hit your families world we are people to we also beleive in God our Heavenly Father and by the way he also died for my sins not just for yours. so world please dont fight us. Fight poverty, crime and child-woman abuse, thanx girls hope you all have a wonderfull day-evening and love you all

abundantly_me
09-15-2008, 03:19 PM
That men who crossdress aren't necessarily gay.

adelle
09-17-2008, 01:55 PM
true thanx Doll

Sarah...
09-17-2008, 02:01 PM
I'd like to say, "please sit down, open your mind and listen to what I have to say. When I'm done I'll listen to you, and then we'll talk".

Sarah...

PS - nice topic Adelle, thanks.

Bev06 GG
09-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Well Adelle,
If I could tell the world anything in the hope that they would listen and actually hear what I was saying. I'd like to tell them that CDs are as individual as the stars in the sky, just like the rest of us. I get a tad tired of people in general tarring all CDs with the same brush and just because the more extrovert, womanising, perverted ones get all the attention doesn't mean that they are all like that, infact quite the contrary.
Bev

MJ
09-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Please don't Change us Accept us instead

Angie G
09-18-2008, 12:47 AM
I'm not swoping my gun for anything hun. But I'd like more panties,skirts, and SHOES! :hugs:
Angie

terri jane
09-18-2008, 07:40 AM
i geuss i would like to say that i am the same good person no matter how i look. the biggest one tthough is i would like to admit that i still am really frightened that you wont accept me. terri

KandisTX
09-18-2008, 08:53 AM
I would tell the world

A Mind is like a parachute, it works best when opened.

valenstein
09-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Think about your deepest, darkest secret and then judge me.

battybattybats
09-18-2008, 10:11 AM
I'd like to tell the world that the discomfort and pain they feel when having to deal with minorities they aren't used to interacting with is normal, natural and temporary. Something to endure which will pass. It's the itching you get when a scratch is healing, the aching you get when a bruise is healing. It's the brief blister when your getting used to a new pair of shoes. And it's also a reaction to shame, like when a kid gets angry when they are caught with their hand in the cookie jar. They need to stop trying to avoid the discomfort and just get used to it.

It won't harm anyone. It won ruin anything. It's just fairness and equality and justice. That's all.

Edyta_C
09-18-2008, 10:15 AM
I don't think I'd worry about CDing.. If I could start to change anything in the world, I'd try to get nations and tribes etc to talk rather than fight. If we could get the big groups to accept each other, then perhaps we could make progress on accepting CDs and other GLBT varieties. Maybe before GLBT problems, I'd try to get people to think of others before themselves.

Edyta

susan2010
09-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Yes, I am wearing panties.

Kate Lynn
09-18-2008, 10:22 AM
the reason I dress like this is none of your business.

Deborah Jane
09-18-2008, 12:09 PM
I am who i am!
You are who you are!
Please don,t judge me!
And i won,t judge you!

Teri Jean
09-18-2008, 12:21 PM
Life is short and we should not give up anything, guns or panties. I lost my wife to an acident a little over a year ago and found CD in the interim and love it immensly. Since then I have two complete wardrobes, one for work and one for free time. I would like to hear from you girls as how you manage both for so long and yet keep the faith. Thankyou for your imput as I will be listening intently.
Keli-H

Janetmichelle
09-18-2008, 01:35 PM
I would say that this is who I am and I am happy with that. So you can either accept me or not. It doesn't really matter because I know who I am and what I like. I am no different than anyone. I feel, I love, I need. I am only human.

Cheer,
Jan

Wendy me
09-18-2008, 01:42 PM
if your normal stop the world i want to get off here.............................

Sandra
09-18-2008, 01:49 PM
I would say that the transgendered community are not all gay, do not molest children and are not perverts. They are human beings who want to enjoy and live life their way and should be allowed to do so without being ridiculed.

charlie
09-18-2008, 02:04 PM
We are not the crazed sexual deviants that society thinks we are. We are not dangerous, not especially crazy and for the most part not even gay.

KimberlyS
09-18-2008, 02:11 PM
If you think you are normal you better think again. From what I see of all people, the only normal is being abnormal and different from others. If you think you are normal you are nuts and need some therapy. Most people seem to have something they do not want other people to know about and often including their spouse.

I work on computers and you would not believe the stuff I come across when working on them. Stuff that does not match the view that they present to everyone else. I use to ask if they wanted me to clean it up or let them know what their kids may have been looking at. Too many of them stumbled on the fact I wanted to delete it, but said it any want and just tried to get off the subject as soon as they could. Many would say not to tell their spouse as they did not want to worry them about it. Now I just deal with it how ever I need to based on what they asked me to do to start with. I have a feeling some of them are sorry they asked me to clean up their computers as it must have taken some time to get it all.

At least I am not ashamed to show my CD part out in public.

sherib
09-18-2008, 02:45 PM
That we are not all gay and most of us are nothing like the people on Jerry Springer or in the movies.

IMJenn
09-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Dear lord, not like Jerry Springer at all.

I want to say...

"I am proud to be a man, I am comfortable being a man, and I am a strong powerful man with biceps and a six pack. This does not stop me from wanting to look pretty in a frilly sundress at times. I am a comic book geek and video game nut, I love star wars and the Philadelphia Eagles, but I also love panties and heels.

If you don't like me, that is your problem to deal with. No one says you have to like me."

Wow, I am actually out of breath.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-18-2008, 09:00 PM
:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

Carin
09-18-2008, 11:43 PM
if you could tell the world some thing? what would it be? what would you like them to know about US?

For now, all I would say is that it should not be about "Them" vs "US". It really is "All of us". We are all in this world together, trying to make it a better place..

Jess_cd32
09-19-2008, 02:15 AM
I'm not swoping my gun for anything hun. But I'd like more panties,skirts, and SHOES! :hugs:
Angie

That's my kinda girl Angie,lol, ditto on that.

I'd say have a seat and let me educate you on genetics and how we think they work from what we know today. Then I'd ask for honest questions and dig out of them their thoughts/actions that may be considered scarey to us, or strange to others, and ask them should you be shunned for thinking that way by all of society?

The more people understand cd'ing isn't a choice thing anymore than being straight/ gay or TS is, I think more acceptance and understanding would ensue. I see it happening to those that take the time to get educated.

VikkiVixen7188
09-19-2008, 02:26 AM
I dress like this because it makes me happy.

adelle
09-26-2008, 03:20 PM
thanx girls and to the world? HERE WE COME!!!!

Laura_Stephens
09-26-2008, 03:33 PM
"I am NOT who you think I am and I am NOT who you want me to be!!!!"

suzy cool
09-26-2008, 03:42 PM
"Explain to me what you have hidden in your bedroom and I'll explain to you what I have hidden in mine."

Alice B
09-26-2008, 03:44 PM
World. Grow Up!

Karren H
09-26-2008, 03:48 PM
I'd just like to say...

Could you make a few more of those really cute shoes in size 11's? Please!! :)

That's it...

Tashee
09-26-2008, 06:48 PM
"Explain to me what you have hidden in your bedroom and I'll explain to you what I have hidden in mine."

I just loveeee that quote Suzy

Ok. I am Tashee and I Approved this message.:love:

Misfire
09-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Not only as a fellow crossdresser but as a gay person, and I know it's cliche and old but that doesn't make it any less true or meaningful-"We're here, we're queer. Get used to it."

suzy cool
09-27-2008, 03:14 AM
I just loveeee that quote Suzy

Ok. I am Tashee and I Approved this message.:love:

You're welcome.:D

Samantha Kelsey
09-28-2008, 11:36 AM
You got my vote for president!
Brilliant:daydreaming:

Carly D.
09-29-2008, 09:52 AM
What I would tell the world about my crossdressing is: I have been this way for a long time.. and that you see me one way, learn about my cross dressing and then think I'm another.. the way you thought of me before finding out my little secret shouldn't change.. I'm not gay, there are those who are (very few) but I have always just loved wearing womens clothes.. I like the way they feel.. I like high heels, and hose..

Lisa Golightly
09-29-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm the product of thousands of generations of wannabes, victims, and heroines... Regardless of what you think, feel, or do my kind will be here as long as yours... Get used to the concept you intellectual cromagnum :)

Xochiquetzal
09-29-2008, 12:44 PM
I would like to tell them, that as long as what somebody does doesn't harm anyone else we should accept whatever stuff we do to make ourselves happy, in my case CDsing.

tricia_uktv
09-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Just my signature

CD Susan
09-30-2008, 12:59 AM
if you could tell the world some thing? what would it be? .. we can swop guns for panties..

Adelle, I would not be swapping my guns for panties any time soon, I have plenty of both already thank you. What I would tell the world is that it is time for human civilization to learn to accept all others irregardless of thier gender identities or sexual preferences. This type of discrimination is based solely on the fear of the unknown and it is time that things change. We can and must educate ourselves to understand the vast complexity of what being a human being is all about and what it means to society as a whole. If this world we live in is ever going to be at peace with itself then we must first understand our differences and learn to live with this. Anything less will result in the stagnation and ultimate downfall of our civilization.

Pattie O
09-30-2008, 01:08 AM
Please accept me for who I am and if I like to wear womens clothing on occassion then also accept that part of me too.

:o Pattie O

Lawren
09-30-2008, 08:43 AM
I have a lot of things to tell the world. LOL.

On the subject of CDing, my POV is thus. It's my body. Let me dress it the in a way that pleases me. There are no laws that say you must look at me. If you have a problem with how I look then I have a problem with how you look at me. So don't look at me and neither of us will have a problem anymore. How simple can it get?