PDA

View Full Version : Ah, da noive of some people!

Toni_Lynn
09-15-2008, 04:23 PM
So, today I was walking from my office to the parking garage. As usual, I have my backpack on my back, and my knit purse (about 6 inches square - rainbow pattern) on my shoulder. As I cross the street, a neanderthal walks past me the other direction and says, 'Nice purse, faggot!'

Naturally, I paid him no notice. It funny though, I am probably more a man than he will ever be.

Just a bit of a rant

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

darla_g
09-15-2008, 04:35 PM
certainly an A**hole worth well avoiding

Sarasometimes
09-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Generally speaking I find the guys who have to act macho are really insecure. If they are always bragging it is insecurity. Fear is the driving force behind most hatred!

Kate Lynn
09-15-2008, 04:51 PM
goes to show you where his heads at.

Fab Karen
Probably later that night he was on the computer searching out pic's of men having sex together.

PamelaTX
It funny though, I am probably more a man than he will ever be.

Of that I have no doubt.

Insulting people for no reason isn't masculine, it's just childish and stupid.

Sally24
09-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Just another one with a tennie, wennie, winkie.:devil:

Kate Lynn
09-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Here in NYC where I like to think people are tolerant of differences and are used to seeing everything, incidents like this still occur. Recently, I was downtown in the Greenwich Village and a group of teenagers from a passing car called me a F...... F..... , throwing something at me as they drove by. I was dressed in drab... white pants. Knuckleheads.

Unfortunately they will contaminate the human gene pool with more of their kind.

Cathytg
09-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Aren't you glad that he is not you? You present a much finer person than he does.

Nicki B
09-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Don't let his problem be your problem... Just let him get on with being unhappy in his world?

harmony
09-15-2008, 05:51 PM
later at night he would likely offer you a bj for 5 bucks

MarcellaMcNul
09-15-2008, 05:56 PM
But he did compliment your taste in purses. Probably wished he had one!

TerriM
09-15-2008, 06:00 PM
The one shortage we will never have is "A"'s in the world.

trannie T
09-15-2008, 06:42 PM
I am very sorry, I liked the purse and was only attempting to give you a compliment.

Mary Morgan
09-15-2008, 06:48 PM
You handled it right, As for being more of a man, you certainly are more of a person. And that is infinitely more important.

Mollyanne
09-15-2008, 07:24 PM
goes to show you where his heads at.
:drink:

Yeah, up his a$$!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

docrobbysherry
09-15-2008, 08:22 PM
And DEFINITELY more of a woman!:Angry3:

Amy Lynn3
09-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Toni, you did the right thing, as I have been called that also, while in drab. Just for the fun of it what kind of look would the guy had on his face if you had said....yeah, thanks, I carry my best friend in it, his name is Smith & Wesson.

sterling12
09-15-2008, 09:56 PM
This should be a warning to everyone! Children should be taught this in school. A classic example of what happens when cousins marry!

99.9% of the people out there never even notice you, their lives are too busy and they are pre-occupied with other thoughts. Your Nitwit obviously had nothing better to think about. Probably on his way to cash the Welfare Check and stop by at The Methadone Clinic. But how could he be a bad guy? After all, he's already done over 500 hundred hours of Community Service.

Peace and Love, Joanie

CD Susan
09-16-2008, 12:03 AM
I had something similar happen to me once. It was two drunks in a pickup truck who stayed along side me as I walked on the sidewalk. I ignored thier rude comments and eventually they tired of thier game and drove away. If they had got out of that truck and approached me they would have looking down the business end of a .357 magnum. When you encounter creeps like this you have to realize that they are the ones with the problem not us.

bah-bah-bobbie
09-16-2008, 12:34 AM
Not long ago I'm out with friends at a bar with 4 tv's, each tuned to a different game. Some one who has missed one or two vital stages on the evolutionary chart asks me who I'm rooting for. After I tell him I'm not a sports fan he gets beligerant and threatans to kick my ass. I tell him in no uncertain terms that I do not share his enthusiasm for any activity involving another mans ass. He got a look on his face like he knew he needed to use a part of his brain that he does not know if he has and walked away.

Tonight in my chemistry class two guys were intently disscussing a football game we had over the weekend. Must have been an important game. Cal State University Fresno vs. some university from Wisconsin. All hotels in town were booked. Noone else at our table had any interest in the game so one of the guys says "man, I feel like I'm in a gay bar. Noone likes football". I guess defending my honor would make me as insecure as he is.

Tasha McIntyre
09-16-2008, 03:28 AM
You got it right.....what a knuckle dragging neanderthal!

Regina girl
09-16-2008, 03:45 AM
His family tree is probably a phone pole.
Regina

erickka
09-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Ignorant and stupid people shouldn't breed, but they still propigate!

debbeelee1
09-16-2008, 10:05 AM
He probably is homophobic and has a real inferiority complex too!

Toni_Lynn
09-16-2008, 05:41 PM
My purse! Actually it is rather nice, if I do say so myself.

On the plus side, I once had a well mannered (I'm being serious here!) teenage (17 ish) boy compliment me on the bus one day. He said he thought it was nice and cool

Huggles

Toni-Lynn