PDA

View Full Version : gay or straight?

CDjww
07-05-2004, 07:53 PM
I have been thinking, and I have the sensation that there is a direct relation between the age at we really decide to crossdress, and being gay or straight. Altough most of us have had the desire of X-dressing during teen years, many of us decided to crossdress after some years of matrimony.

Although there may be some exceptions, I believe that the younger the person start to cressdress, the more chances that she has to be gay.

I do not want to offend anybody with this theory, so excuse me if you feel umconfortable with my question.

I am just curious to know what the rest of you think about it.

CDKathy
07-05-2004, 08:01 PM
Given that the vast majority of CDrs started in their pre-teens and that less than 5% of CDrs are gay, I doubt that the age we start has anything to do with being gay or straight.

The occurrance of gays among the CD community is roughly the same as in the general population world wide. Whatever causes someone to be gay or straight has nothing whatever to do with CDing.

diane
07-06-2004, 08:50 AM
I started playing dress up around age 8 ... not a gay bone in my body. Just like the feel of the clothes.

Shy Charlotte
07-06-2004, 04:45 PM
I also started dressing when I was 7 or 8, and prefer women (GG's) only, please.

Who knows, maybe many CD'ers are actually just uber-hetero, and just love women so much they want to be like them? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, dontchaknow :)

Just a thought.

Hugz & Kisses,
The Shy One

diane
07-06-2004, 07:57 PM
I also started dressing when I was 7 or 8, and prefer women (GG's) only, please.

Who knows, maybe many CD'ers are actually just uber-hetero, and just love women so much they want to be like them? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, dontchaknow :)

Just a thought.

Hugz & Kisses,
The Shy One

I think you hit it right on the head here ... at least for me! The clothes just enhance my love and lust for women.

atropicaldress
07-06-2004, 08:49 PM
I'm a straight female and was just reading some of the things on this site.I wondered some things too.If you are a cross dresser that doesn't mean you are gay....I think it might mean you are just comfortable with your female side.I don't think cross dressing and being gay are the same thing. My boyfriend likes to dress up and he's not gay but he enjoys the dressing up .....I think for a straight guy who enjoys cross dressing maybe its something to do that is cool because it is forbidden and because of that it becomes a sensuous thing to do....
I have been thinking, and I have the sensation that there is a direct relation between the age at we really decide to crossdress, and being gay or straight. Altough most of us have had the desire of X-dressing during teen years, many of us decided to crossdress after some years of matrimony.

Although there may be some exceptions, I believe that the younger the person start to cressdress, the more chances that she has to be gay.

I do not want to offend anybody with this theory, so excuse me if you feel umconfortable with my question.

I am just curious to know what the rest of you think about it.

Gabrielle
07-08-2004, 06:49 PM
I may just be speaking for myself. But I agree with The Shy One. I do love women, and when I see one that looks real good, I think to myself, I must get me what she's wearing. Even though I know it wouldn't look good on me, it's still nice to dream. Actually, even looking at Shy One, I think I would love to look like she does. You are a babe, Charlotte!

Shy Charlotte
07-09-2004, 03:22 AM
I don't get too many compliments thrown my way, but just wanted to say thanks hon... you're such a sweetie :)

Luv,
The Shy One