PDA

View Full Version : orgasm

gracerebecka
09-16-2008, 05:35 PM
I was reading a thread on feeling guilty after masturbating. A reply spoke of multi orgasmic methods masturbating while tucked or with out ejaculation any thoughts on this other than the metaphysical reply.also thought on orgasm after being on hormones for a period except a loss of desire.
Grace

Plasibeau
09-16-2008, 06:47 PM
If you're feeling adventurous you could look into e-stim. With the right mental fantasy I've been able to orgasm without touching myself. It lessened the guilt of touching my penis considerably.

gracerebecka
09-16-2008, 08:34 PM
Looks interesting.Think it would after you lost the ability to get an errection?I don't want to be without a sex life at all.But from what I read many loose the drive though.
Grace

helenr
09-16-2008, 11:06 PM
Several years ago I read about a 'girlgasm' which is something that transgendered individuals might find enjoyable. The key is to keep the little boy aimed south-use a girdle if you meet 'resistence'. then use 'female -like' massage,stimulation. takes some practise, but very gratifying. The author explained that paralysed individuals need to learn to find new sites for release and there are many variations of the typical image we must all have of how males relieve themselves. Even though I don't produce semen, I get when I want to-and I rarely want to any more being on spiro-a real jolt of pleasure, great calmness, and a little prostate fluid discharge. not for everyone, but right for me. I feel bad that I can't 'satisfy' a woman in a conventional way, but my brain won't do that anymore. been too emotionally painful in the past. Helenr

Kaitlyn Michele
09-18-2008, 08:37 AM
Here is what my doctor says...(she is ts, enjoys her orgasms)

she says "i dont know why we all have this "hate on about our hard ons"...she says if you want to more easily orgasm, you need to keep doing it and especially focus on your own internal turn ons and forget the "animal mechanics" of how we get our sexual pleasure...

her advice to me was to literally masturbate often make sure I keep having orgasms

she says the #1 regret among her patients is difficulty/inability to get to a sexual release post SRS

gracerebecka
09-18-2008, 03:53 PM
So your saying it's possible if you work at it
Advice or greater detail?
Grace