PDA

View Full Version : T-Bomb...have any of you seen this?

Taylor105
09-16-2008, 05:52 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/t2.html My cousin sent me the link for this today. I was wondering if any of you have heard of it or tried it and what you think of it if you have. I'm thinking if it's for real it could be cool. But I might want to check out with my doc before trying it. I'm still pre-T. I've got my letter to go ahead with T now but I am still trying to get the funds for the endocrinologist. It's a real bitch when insurance covers nothing and you live off of disability. :(

Kieron Andrew
09-16-2008, 06:26 PM
I've got my letter to go ahead with T now but I am still trying to get the funds for the endocrinologist. It's a real bitch when insurance covers nothing and you live off of disability. :(

dont do it...go the proper route no matter how long it takes

ZenFrost
09-16-2008, 06:35 PM
I agree with Kieron, go the medical route. I know the feeling of wanting to be somewhere but getting nowhere, but the risks are just too high.

xTwo_Of_Heartsx
09-16-2008, 09:33 PM
I used a similar product before I started T.
I had to stop, because it gave me MAD rage. It works, but it has too many side effects. I was a mess. If I wasn't physically active enough, I'd want to beat people up.

Taylor105
09-18-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks so much for the responses guys. I won't try it. As most of you know I'm on many other meds that I'm prescribed and I think that it could really mess me up if not prescribed by a doc. Who knows how it would mix with the other shit I have to take. And rage is certainly not something I need extra of in my life. LOL

metalguy639
10-06-2008, 05:07 AM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/t2.html I'm still pre-T. I've got my letter to go ahead with T now but I am still trying to get the funds for the endocrinologist. It's a real bitch when insurance covers nothing and you live off of disability. :(

Taylor, I'm also on full disability and I get my T paid for by Medicare. Are you on Medicare? If not you might want to see if you qualify for it. You can also check into your local state's Medicaid. Medicaid might also cover T or doctor's associated with T.