PDA

View Full Version : Saw a sister today...

Zenith
09-16-2008, 08:04 PM
So I sit down to eat at an outdoor cafe' Middle East...Hummus and Falafel...mmmmmmmm.

She was with a GG. She had a petite but masculine frame, multicolor dyed long hair, a very short black miniskirt with black tights (saw her panties when she left...:eek::heehee:), shapely legs, and (the biggest give away next to the clothes and hair) a deep raspy voice.

I wanted to go up and ask "Pardon me are you trans/CD? Me too...:D". Then with my new Instinct phone, pull up this site and show some Zenith pics...:D But I didn't... :worried:

How would you all suggest approaching a sister? When I saw one of us before dressing I used to have a bit of friendly curiosity mixed with envy...now I feel they/we are part of the 'hood... :gh:

Kristen Marie
09-16-2008, 08:27 PM
I totally understand. I saw a sister in Las Vegas (a real easy place to get out and about). I was in guy mode at the time and I felt that same "bond", so I (awkwardly) tried to say sometime like nice dress, but I think I flubbed it a bit....then I felt like a jerk and wish I said nothing. It's a tough call.

Zenith
09-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Yeah Kristen...

I thought maybe she doesn't want to be acknowledged as trans/CD and a nice compliment would make her happy. But then I really couldn't break the ice and share that there is another one of us present...
:hugs:

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 09:05 PM
:OMG: So did I... infact, everytime I look around, there she is :eek:

:lol:

:hiding:

Roberta Marie
09-16-2008, 09:07 PM
It kind of makes me wish that we had some kind of secret sign or signal that we could use to signal understanding and acknowledgement. Sort of, hold up your left pinky finger, and if the other person holds up their right pinky . . . .

Grace,
Bobbi

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Sort of, hold up your left pinky finger, and if the other person holds up their right pinky . . . .:brolleyes: seriously? :brolleyes: I can just see it now... all the trannies in the mall walking around with their pinkies held high.... :doh:

Zenith
09-16-2008, 09:12 PM
:OMG: So did I... infact, everytime I look around, there she is :eek:

:lol:

"Secrets of the GG YaYa Sisterhood by Tamara Croft..."
:kickbutt:

gagirl1
09-16-2008, 09:14 PM
i've had a similar experience. was too chicken to approach her. oh, one point that i think needs to be made: be absolutely sure that it's not a GG. that would suck hard.

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 09:14 PM
"Secrets of the GG YaYa Sisterhood by Tamara Croft..."
:kickbutt::OMG: you kicked my ass :eek: wth is YaYa? and anyways... I meant Sharon :tongueout

And seriously? you kicked my ass.... you wanna see what this can do? :gg:

Sharon
09-16-2008, 09:15 PM
How did I get involved in this? :Angry3:

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 09:16 PM
How did I get involved in this? :Angry3:WTF!! Are you insane? :doh: sister? or you my mother :tongueout

Zenith
09-16-2008, 09:17 PM
:OMG: you kicked my ass :eek: wth is YaYa? and anyways... I meant Sharon :tongueout

And seriously? you kicked my ass.... you wanna see what this can do? :gg:

No..that was you kicking MY ass...I was submitting to the eventual...

:cry:

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 09:21 PM
No..that was you kicking MY ass...I was submitting to the eventual...

:cry:You wuss... :lol:

Zenith
09-16-2008, 09:25 PM
You wuss... :lol:

Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you...have you seen my V5.0 pics?

I am a CRAZY B***H!!!

:Angry3:
:gg:

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you...have you seen my V5.0 pics?

I am a CRAZY B***H!!!

:Angry3:
:gg:Have you seen my samurai swords? bring it on... :tongueout :bitchslap:

Zenith
09-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Have you seen my samurai swords? bring it on... :tongueout :bitchslap:

This is suppossed to be a nice thread re-affirming our friendship as CD/trans/GGs who support...

:Playnice:

Let's take it to the "war room"...what? This BB doesn't have one?
:thinking:

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Let's take it to the "war room"...what? This BB doesn't have one?
:thinking:Yeah, it's called the lounge :tongueout

Zenith
09-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah, it's called the lounge :tongueout

(Tamara places tacks carefully on sofa...ushers Zenith in..."Here sweetie, I saved a seat for you...sit down and rest a bit...")

:devil:

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 09:56 PM
(Tamara places tacks carefully on sofa...ushers Zenith in..."Here sweetie, I saved a seat for you...sit down and rest a bit...")

:devil::lol: try this drink... I didn't put anything in it... honest :devil:

Sharon
09-16-2008, 10:04 PM
This is a very strange thread that has gone way off the track in left field somewhere and I think someone is on here that shouldn't be. hmmmmmm?

Can you say interloper?

An interloper in her forum? Seriously? Am I one also?

And be very-y-y-y-y-y-y careful. :straightface:

Zenith
09-16-2008, 10:06 PM
:lol: try this drink... I didn't put anything in it... honest :devil:

(Tamara opens envelope of white power, empties it into Zenith's drink behind back.."Here")

Powder of Sex Change (Alteration, Evocation)

Level: 6
Range: 5 yards/level
Components: V, S, M
Duration: Permanent (ALTERNATE: 1 week/level)
Casting time: 6
Area of Effect: 1 creature
Saving Throw: Neg.

This spell causes the victim's sex to change. Thus, a male becomes
female and visa-versa. A save vs. spell negates the effects. After the
change, the victim will be confused for 1d10 turns. Also, he/she will
have a percent chance equal to his/her Constitution of going insane
because of the trauma.

The DM must make sure the victim of the spell acts in the manner
appropriate to the sex. If not, then the spell doesn't really seem
powerful.

Zenith drinks..."OMG...what have you done to me!!!..Wait...Uhhhhhhhh...Ummmmmm...THANKS!!!!!!!"
:heehee:
:D

Tamara Croft
09-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Zenith drinks..."OMG...what have you done to me!!!..Wait...Uhhhhhhhh...Ummmmmm...THANKS!!!!!!!"
:DI guess the 'interloping' paid off :lol:

docrobbysherry
09-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the motivation Z and T!:drink:

harmony
09-16-2008, 11:11 PM
were we talking about wether and how to approach another cd out in the open?

Tracii G
09-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Sounds to me like a pissing match!LOL.:D

Rachaelb64
09-17-2008, 04:07 AM
I just close the door and walk away, hoping no-one has noticed me..........

stevie b
09-17-2008, 07:47 AM
The problem here is if you went out feeling good and that you were passable and then someone, in good faith says something you will immediatly feel you slipped up somewhere and were not at all passable:sad:

On the other hand you may feel you would want someone to give you the thumbs to give you a boost.

It's best to keep quiet I think.
xx

tamarav
09-17-2008, 08:45 AM
What is it that we all really want? Acknowledgement. A high sign or a nod and a wink, whatever. That is it as far as I am concerned. Whether good or bad, any acknowledgement gives us at least a place to begin to change for the better.

So why not simply drop over and admire the dress/skirt/hair/shoes whatever as many women do every day and let the conversation either begin or die. If the alledged CD wants to talk, they will.. If they don't and thank you for the compliment and then tell you to piss off, you know to stop, hopefully.

Tracii G
09-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Well I saw one today at the Goodwill store.First one I can say since I've been looking for them.
She was small frame about 5'5" maybe 100 lbs blond hair wearing short short cargo shorts (kakhi) a light brown tank tee and a cute short jacket.
She looked awesome she had on a pair of suede boots just below the knee.
I was in drab and just about to freak out.
I was in one aisle looking at tops and she walked around to the same aisle and then I thought what the heck why not ask her.
We got closer I said "those boots are soo cool and you look amazing".She stopped dead in her tracks like she had been outed I said you look great really.
She said thanks I guess and told me where she got them.I said GW is a great place for T-girls huh? She laughed and said "you too?"I replyed with a resounding "Yep".So I have a new T-girl bud how cool is that?

Joy Carter
09-18-2008, 07:29 PM
I hope I'm not changing the subject here, or disrespecting the poster of the thread, like some people :brolleyes:, but I did see one of us girls out today. She had naturally long blond hair that was styled. She had on women's shoes, shorts and top. But the face was definitely male, as was her arms and legs. I'm thinking she was a TS.

Myself. I didn't and wouldn't approach her. She has a right to her privacy. Maybe a smile. But nothing more.

Tracii G
09-18-2008, 07:35 PM
I guess a lot has to do with the person in question as to how they will react to a situation.We exchanged smiles a few times prior to our speaking so maybe that broke the ice a bit.

charlie
09-18-2008, 07:45 PM
When I see another sister I do what I wish they would do for me. I just go up to them and tell them that they are looking very pretty today. A neutral positive comment.

Zenith
09-18-2008, 10:32 PM
I hope I'm not changing the subject here, or disrespecting the poster of the thread, like some people :brolleyes:...

Sorry Joy. :o You are talking about two crazy B*****s...had to happen sooner or later. Made up...kinda...sorta...
:beatup:
:surrender
:timeout:

...So I have a new T-girl bud how cool is that?

That is SO cool...that's what I wanted to happen...
:)

Megan70
09-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Myself. I didn't and wouldn't approach her. She has a right to her privacy. Maybe a smile. But nothing more.

I echo girlfriend Joys comments. I have seen cd/TV's out on a few occaions over the years and give them their space and respect their privacy by not approaching them,as I would not want to be approached and exposed publically either.
Let well enough alone.

GINA-CD
09-18-2008, 10:43 PM
...She said thanks I guess and told me where she got them.I said GW is a great place for T-girls huh? She laughed and said "you too?"I replyed with a resounding "Yep".So I have a new T-girl bud how cool is that?

That's soooo cool!!! Wonder how you felt when she asked "you too?"
I bet your adrenaline skyrocketed! Wish that happened to me. :daydreaming:

I think you took the right decision AND (which is also very important) executed it perfectly. I don't think I'd be able to speak clearly, politely and friendly while looking cool... Good job Traci!

Megan70
09-18-2008, 10:53 PM
As a sub-category to this thread and saving having to write a new one I remember the early years 10-15 years ago going out public in the mallanf not looking probably as passible as i thought and always at least one peraon on the mall aisle or store coming up tp me and saying "excuse me, have you got the time?", when all they wanted to do was hear my voice to determine if they might be right in reading me as a male.

On one ocasion I took their own wrist that had a watch on and shoved under their nose and said "here ,read it yourself" and walk away; another i pointed to the Big mall clock and say "see the time is over there!"

Now it hasn't happened in years but I am now prepared to say "honey, you don't wanna know the time, you just want to hear my voice and ask yourself Is he male or Female, Well I'll let you figure that out:!, and sashay away.
Any of you been asked for the time?

Zenith
09-18-2008, 11:05 PM
As a sub-category to this thread and saving having to write a new one I remember the early years 10-15 years ago going out public in the mallanf not looking probably as passible as i thought and always at least one peraon on the mall aisle or store coming up tp me and saying "excuse me, have you got the time?", when all they wanted to do was hear my voice to determine if they might be right in reading me as a male.

On one ocasion I took their own wrist that had a watch on and shoved under their nose and said "here ,read it yourself" and walk away; another i pointed to the Big mall clock and say "see the time is over there!"

Now it hasn't happened in years but I am now prepared to say "honey, you don't wanna know the time, you just want to hear my voice and ask yourself Is he male or Female, Well I'll let you figure that out:!, and sashay away.
Any of you been asked for the time?

Hmmmm...I will have to remember that trick....That's like on the movie "The Great Escape" one of the tricks the Germans used to catch escaping POWs dressed as civilians was to say (in English) "Your German's Very Good"...and the response being "Thank You" (in English)...busted...I'll just smile and point to my Navy Seals watch...uhhhhhhhhhh...maybe time to get a ladies watch...

Paula Siemen
09-19-2008, 07:33 AM
:brolleyes: seriously? :brolleyes: I can just see it now... all the trannies in the mall walking around with their pinkies held high.... :doh:

Maybe.......we could touch the tip of our pinky to our nose........like we're picking our nose, so it would not seem so awkward or like some "gang sign"????

Sounds to me like a pissing match!LOL.:D

How do you do that?......sitting on a toilet???????????

Tamara Croft
09-19-2008, 11:09 AM
I hope I'm not changing the subject here, or disrespecting the poster of the thread, like some people :brolleyes:Well seeing as I was having a laugh with the thread starter... how is that disrespectful? and we're friends... :rolleyes: