PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Krystalyn
09-16-2008, 08:52 PM
I know it's a month away......I have a few questions....:devil:

1. What is everyone doing for Halloween?

2. Any Parties?

3. What are you going to wear??

4. Anyone coming to Bakersfield, CA? :heehee:

5. Do you even like Halloween? :devil:

6. Anyone know of a good place to go to in Las Vegas that is TGirl Friendly?

Ok no more questions. I would like to say this Halloween is NEW to Monica & I. I am so excited. :D

justmetoo
09-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Probably sitting home alone (not that I mind). Party of one. I do like dressing up in costume, so maybe I'll get one and dress for myself. I was in Bakersfield once, many years ago in the middle of a heat wave on a bus with broken ac. I love Halloween.

Happy Halloween to all!

Marvina Martian
09-17-2008, 02:05 AM
Um yea, Halloween is going to rock in LA this year! Why would you want to go to Vegas when the happening place will be in Hollywood... So there are a couple of things happening and you can contact me if anyone wants to join in the festivities with the gurls!
:hugs:

gerry
09-17-2008, 03:45 PM
I have just recently come out to two of my best friends (another married couple), my wife and I are planning a trip together with them in late October. The wives will be dressing as witches, he will be dressed as a "Greaser" and I will be pretty in a poodle skirt and saddle shoes. We plan on hitting clubs with a mixed clientele. I typically can pass very easily, it should make for an interesting evening. It will be like I going as his date. :daydreaming:

Kate Lynn
09-17-2008, 03:52 PM
sometimes I think everday is halloween for crossdressers,by the time halloween gets here you have a perfect costume designed.

Niya W
09-17-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm going out as a church lady :)

Innocent angel

know it's a month away......I have a few questions....

I'm going out as a church lady :)
2. Any Parties?
yes

4. Anyone coming to Bakersfield, CA?
No come to San jose :)
5. Do you even like Halloween?

yes

Brina Halloween
09-17-2008, 05:26 PM
I had a suggestion to do Sailor Moon....

Looking around the internet, I am also investigating Yuna from Final Fantasy.

I have a dance party on Halloween and am hoping for a few other opportunities.

Brina

MarinaTwelve200
09-17-2008, 06:22 PM
Im planning 2 go to our adult sunday school party in the woods. Likely Ill go as "Colonel Sanders", but if I cant find the short white wig, Ill go as "Sherlock Holmes."

I Did go as a female Gypsy Fortune teller back in '04---I might resurect that next year--i was the hit of the party then.

docrobbysherry
09-17-2008, 07:15 PM
I WAS going to Hollywood with Bre. But, I think I'm going to go to Bakersfeild instead!:D

Veronica 1
09-17-2008, 07:26 PM
If my new forms get here in time, size 12, ( I am 5'6" and 160 pounds) I am planning to do the Elvira costume that I could not pull together last year. I have a new black wig on order and a long black evening gown to go with it so I should be able to do a passable Mistress of the Dark, just need to pick up a couple more accessories.

Jennifer Lynndon
09-17-2008, 09:15 PM

2. Any Parties?

Ok no more questions. I would like to say this Halloween is NEW to Monica & I. I am so excited. :D

Goodness Sweetie,

Vegas is where it's all happening!

Visit the following link for the wildest party!
And the best part ... it's on Saturday night, the 25th the week before Halloween!

So you still have your traditional Halloween to go to ... if you're still in a party mood after one of the greatest parties ever!

http://www.halloweenball.com/

I hope to see you there!

Chloe' Buffington
09-17-2008, 09:23 PM
I am going to volenteer for delaware pride bingo for holloween. I'll be dressed as a cowgirl denim skirt a pair of six shooters (cap guns) and a pink hat all set up with sequines. Pics will follow.

girl_in_pantyhose
09-17-2008, 10:01 PM
I love the Halloween!
i am not sure what i am going to do but i have to be dressed in a witch's outfit!

Holly
09-17-2008, 10:14 PM

I'll be here (http://www.crossdresslasvegas.com/SpecialEvent/SpecialEvent.html). This is always a great party!

2. Any Parties?

See above :D

A gorgeous starlette gown.

Uh, no... but maybe another time :battingeyelashes:.

Does a bear run in the woods?

See #1.

CherylKCCD
09-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Holly.............no trip to GB party in Vegas this year??

Follow this link to Las Vegas "T" fun

http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/vendors

Rachel Morley
09-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Goodness Sweetie,
Vegas is where it's all happening! Visit the following link for the wildest party http://www.halloweenball.com/ I hope to see you there!

Hi Jennnifer,

My wife and I went to the Fetish and Fantasy Halloween Ball in Vegas two years ago and it was totally awesome!

Hi Krystalyn,

This year we are going to a private Halloween Pizza & Game Night party on the Friday (I'm wearing the same French Maid outfit as below) and then the following night we are going to San Jose for Carla's/California Dreamin Halloween Party! (http://www.carlas.com/calendar/upcoming.html#nov01) Can't wait!

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5884/fetishfantasyrk3.jpg

Nora
09-18-2008, 12:30 AM
HI Krystalyn:

If you are planning on coming to Las Vegas this Halloween you will not be disappointed.

There is no better place to go. The best and most TG friendly event will be the Halloween party being put on by the Glamour Boutique. Here is the link to their site.

http://www.crossdresslasvegas.com/

Contact Amy from the GB and she will give you all the details.

Holly and Cheryl also mentioned the party. I will be there with my wife as well. Both of you will be very comfortable.

Nora

I know it's a month away......I have a few questions....

Anyone know of a good place to go to in Las Vegas that is TGirl Friendly?

Angie G
09-18-2008, 12:31 AM
I don't think I'm doing the girl thing this year.:hugs:
Angie

Cinn
09-18-2008, 06:49 AM
It is nice to see many of you with ideas and places to go, does anyone know of any activitied, events, places, or people in the northeast U.S.A.? LOL

Kimkandy
09-18-2008, 08:04 AM
I'm in London and I was thinking of going as Gothchick to the Way Out Club http://www.thewayoutclub.com/ it's on...

November 1st

A halloween special Spooky Ha !!
An all star scary show with
Ruby Venezuela, Sarah Lloyd, Mini Diamond and Vicky Lee

Long dark wig, red Dress and red leather corset, black pvc thigh high boots so far...

Kim :dom::Party2:

Holly
09-18-2008, 08:08 AM
Holly.............no trip to GB party in Vegas this year??...Oh yes... I will absolutely be there! That's the link in my post. :heehee:

KathrynTX
09-18-2008, 08:21 AM
I may or may not be going out as Kat this year. Still trying to coordinate with my SO what we want to do for Halloween this year.

CherylKCCD
09-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Oh yes... I will absolutely be there! That's the link in my post. :heehee:

SO and I will be there also, haven't seen you and yours for quite a while.

Jess_cd32
09-19-2008, 02:25 AM
I'm really thinking about it. I'd rather take a trip out of town and make some rounds and wish also I had someone to go with who knew were to go.
I've been wanting to do it as long as I can remember, got sooooooo close one year but like others chickened out.
Most of my current outfits though I'd be arrested in if seen in public,lol

KateSpade83
09-19-2008, 07:14 PM
I don't know where I'd be during Halloween in Houston or Chicago. But I was planning to go out in my complete Wolves cheerleading outfit. I now got the matching gyms shoes for it! But where do I go? The mall?

Kayla Shadows
09-19-2008, 07:44 PM
I dont know any places in Vegas but I love Halloween.Dont know what Im doing or if Im going anywhere but a dominatrix would be interesting :devil:

KathrynTX
09-20-2008, 08:00 AM
I don't know where I'd be during Halloween in Houston or Chicago. But I was planning to go out in my complete Wolves cheerleading outfit. I now got the matching gyms shoes for it! But where do I go? The mall?

I once went to a haunted house dressed up on Halloween. It was a lot of fun, I shocked a few people :heehee: and got complimented on my outfit and legs. Something to consider.

Toni_Lynn
09-20-2008, 10:17 AM
Debbie has encouraged me to dress up to greet the trick-or-treaters that may come to our door. Hey, that's a good enough reason to get dressed up for me!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

--BTW -- as if I need a reason to get dressed up :)

Brina Halloween
09-20-2008, 09:19 PM
1. What is everyone doing for Halloween? Going dancing.

2. Any Parties? The dancing last 3 days, I guess it is.

3. What are you going to wear?? Last year did denim short skirt...I am thinking RPG character this year (Costume just ordered from Ebay). :D Not sure if I should after last year though (not sure what will be thought of it, I do want to be dancing).

4. Anyone coming to Bakersfield, CA? :heehee: Not planning to, are they giving away stuff?

5. Do you even like Halloween? :devil: It didn't use to matter, now I have PARTIES!

6. Anyone know of a good place to go to in Las Vegas that is TGirl Friendly? Nope, but I would like to visit there again and it would be nice to know of places.

I need more parties though!

Brina

Krystalyn
09-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Wow so many responses! I didnt think there would be so many. :heehee: Thank You all for telling me what you all plan on doing for Halloween.
Well now we are thinking of going to LA for Halloween. :battingeyelashes: I'm not sure though what we are going to be. I know one thing though, we better hurry up and get our outfits! :)

Ok next thing....Let's all use the Orange color on our fonts for the Month of October. I know Im silly huh. Just a bit. Probably why I work in a psych hospital. :devil:

I would love to see all of your pictures that you will take on Halloween. I'm so excited that I get to decorate tomorrow!

Krystalyn
09-30-2008, 09:46 PM
I had a suggestion to do Sailor Moon....

Looking around the internet, I am also investigating Yuna from Final Fantasy.

I have a dance party on Halloween and am hoping for a few other opportunities.

Brina

I like Final Fantasy!!

jbirds
09-30-2008, 10:08 PM
unfortunatly i wont be dressing this year, im going out with my manly friends and i dont think they would get it

Empress Lainie
10-01-2008, 07:40 AM
I guess I could go as a man, my exgf would like that.

LA CINDY LOVE
10-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Club 740 Down Town La On Broadway Is On Fridays The Same Night Halloween Is On All Cds Get In For Free But Since It Is On Halloween Night I Am Not Sure But Will Let You Know.........hey Love What Is Going On Up Your Way Should I Take A Road Trip

La Cindy Love