PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Experiment (Part Deux)

AKAMichelle
09-17-2008, 11:14 AM
When I first came up with this experiment, it turned out to be a very bad idea. I never should have tried it without permission. So after meeting the woman on Sunday, we had a nice time out and the conversation was wonderful. We started walking together since neither of us liked to do it by ourselves. On our first walk the subject came up about my pierced ears which I had gotten done that day. I was excited and she could tell it. She knew that it meant something special to me and kept picking to find out. So there I was with a person I had known for about 1 week preparing to tell her about my crossdressing. I chickened out multiple times, but after getting back to my house we talked on the phone. That's when it came out. Everything about my desires and how it all started. My entire secret was out.

She suggested that I come up to her work as a customer and let her see Michelle. I agreed after a little prodding. I was scared that I might be getting setup for being outed in the store, but I took the chance. It was worth it. I was in the store for only 5 minutes, but she told me later when we met after work how nice I looked. That evening I was Michelle as we walked and she helped me with my eye makeup. We have made plans to have a girl day together where I get to be Michelle while we go shopping / dinner / movie. This last part was the strangest of all. I always dreamed of doing girly things with another woman, but never thought it was possible. Here I am out with a friend that I have not kissed telling my deepest secrets.

So later this week I hope to have my girly day which I will post in the out and about section. Maybe including a couple of pictures this time. I have always been shy posting any pictures of Michelle.

Lastly, I want to point out one more issue to everyone. As most of you know I am in the process of getting a divorce. While I'm not out there necessarily to find a romantic partner, I have in the past month met 2 accepting women. The first one was accepting, but not yet ready to go out with Michelle. That relationship ended because she moved too far away for it to continue. Now I have met another woman who is very accepting. She is helping me with my makeup and planning on going out together. That is far beyond what I ever dreamed of. The point that I want to make is there are accepting women out there. Here I am at 2 for 2 in my search for accepting women. I don't know if it is the way I explain everything or what but I seem to be accepted for who I am. I am a crossdresser. It feels so natural to say it now.

docrobbysherry
09-17-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm happy for u, and a bit jealous, too.

One thing worries me; does she really like YOU? In fact, does she even know who u r yet? U say u r a crossdresser, but like many of us, I'll bet there's more to u than that! Unless you're TS/TG, CDing may be something u do, NOT who u r!

Hopefully, she is not just captivated with u as a CD. Like a kid with a new toy! And will come to like the man behind the makeup, too! Keep us posted!
As a closet CD, am very interested in how your adventure continues!:)

KimberlyS
09-17-2008, 02:28 PM
....While I'm not out there necessarily to find a romantic partner, I have in the past month met 2 accepting women.

Michelle, I think this may be the key point to it happening. You are not really looking and thus are more relaxed in the situation and being yourself instead of trying to hide a part of you. These gals are attracted to the whole you and thus are not put off when they find out about the TG part. As apposed to many TG's that are presenting their male self out there and attracting woman to that part of them and not the whole person. Each of us is attracted by different things. Masking off part of ones self may not be helpful in finding a mate.

Glad it is going well for you.

pinkeverything
09-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I've also met 2 women in the last month or so and told them right away that I was a crossdresser. Both of them want to date me. Unfortunately, I am not really attracted to them physically, but I am enjoying their company. It's a relief to find conversation that isn't peppered with nasty insults being directed at me. I do wish to find someone that I am as attracted to as I am with the mother of my child.

I think you've done a wonderful job, for what it's worth.:drink:

melissacd
09-17-2008, 03:24 PM
Michelle,

I am very happy for you and I can read the excitement in your words. I have found there are in fact many women out there who are okay with this, however, the challenge is finding someone who is compatible with you. I thought that I had found that last year, however, things did not work out.

I am in a new relationship with an accepting woman and things are going well so far. She is comfortable with me dressing in front of her in private and now we have evolved to her going out with me in public, in fact she and I are spending this week-end together at a cross dresser event where I will be 100% femme the whole week-end and we will be out in public a great deal.

I am not sure if she is "the one", however, I care for her deeply and we enjoy each other's company. We have a good mix of compatible/complimentary/juxtaposed personality traits and interests that seem to work together. We are taking things slowly and talking through all of this as we go along.

She knows that I am seriously considering cross dressing 7/24 and while that concerns her (for valid reasons) she at least is willing to hear me out and consider my thoughts on the matter. She has been honest in saying that if I do that she may not be able to carry on in the journey with me and we both accept that that is a risk. She is willing to discuss it and talk about the issues and her feelings.

It is a very open relationship in the sense that she and I can talk about anything and everything. We have made it clear to each other that we need to just be ourselves and be brutally honest about our feelings, especially when we feel the other is infringing on our turf and how we choose to live.

It is a closed relationship in the sense that we have agreed to stop dating anyone else while we see how this unfolds and evolves. She is amazingly open minded and patient.

I do understand how you feel about finding someone who is open to all of this, it is a wonderful feeling, but it needs to be balanced with making sure there are enough other aspects to the relationship, besides acceptance of cross dressing, to make it a relationship that will have the ability to endure.

In this lifestyle that we live we need to add in that extra measure of pragmatism and be open and willing to communicate like crazy.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Huggs
Melissa

CD Susan
09-17-2008, 07:52 PM
I am happy for you Michelle and hope your relationship with her continues. Personaly I have never met a woman who was accepting of cd. Please let us know how things progress for you.

darla_g
09-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Michelle that story sounds so nice. I honestly think that it is progressing well. I was going to suggest that you take it slow and really cultivate a true friendship and eventually who knows where that might lead.

AKAMichelle
09-18-2008, 12:38 AM
I've also met 2 women in the last month or so and told them right away that I was a crossdresser. Both of them want to date me. Unfortunately, I am not really attracted to them physically, but I am enjoying their company. It's a relief to find conversation that isn't peppered with nasty insults being directed at me. I do wish to find someone that I am as attracted to as I am with the mother of my child.

I think you've done a wonderful job, for what it's worth.:drink:

Both of these woman do not create the feeling of can't live without them. That is unfortunate since I find then accepting. Hopefully one day the one that I can't live without will be accepting and all will end well. I am just enjoying the time together for now. We will have to see where things go over the long haul.

I just find it totally fascinating that I have 2 accepting woman without really trying. The world must be full of more accepting woman than I thought. :D

AKAMichelle
09-18-2008, 12:44 AM
Michelle, I think this may be the key point to it happening. You are not really looking and thus are more relaxed in the situation and being yourself instead of trying to hide a part of you. These gals are attracted to the whole you and thus are not put off when they find out about the TG part. As apposed to many TG's that are presenting their male self out there and attracting woman to that part of them and not the whole person. Each of us is attracted by different things. Masking off part of ones self may not be helpful in finding a mate.

Glad it is going well for you.

I think you may be right about this. I have explained it both times as a part of who I am. Not the whole thing, but just a part. They realize that this part is hard to accept, but maybe the rest of me isn't so bad and that's why they have stuck around. The second woman has been the most accepting.

It felt really strange last night to sit in her living room dressed talking. When she said that she would be willing to go out shopping and have an entire day with Michelle, I thought I was dreaming. That was just not happening to me. It looks like our day out will have to be postponed till next week. That's ok. More time to get use to the idea of having a girly day.

TxKimberly
09-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Wow - this sounds so exciting! I've gone out with other tgirls, but never with a GG. So, be sure to let us know how the shopping/dinner/movie night goes!

Raffina
09-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Michelle, it all sounds very promising and I'm happy for you.

I do have a different point to make and KimberlyS has basically said what I wanted to say after reading your post.

But still, top stuff and take it slowly... :)