PDA

View Full Version : I think he knows

Veronica 1
09-17-2008, 07:04 PM
A few weeks ago my Mormon bishop boss came to my house on a Sunday afternoon to be kind and bring me a frozen chicken. Of course I was dressed at the time and in the mad panic changing routine, I managed to overlook the fact that my Naughty Nipples were still sitting on my computer desk. As luck would have it he needed a pen and paper to give me the web site to check out the new motorcycle that he was getting and spotted them. All he said was, "Nice nipples Ronny" Nothing has been said since until today when the GG at work went up to him and asked him about some parts on a piece of equipment that we sell. I am the mechanical expert at work and when she asked him about some tranny parts he replied "Ask Ronny" He then got a stricken look on his face, blushed a bit and started to chuckle. I just looked at him and started to chuckle too, while the poor GG was wondering what the joke was. I am starting to think that my secret is not much of a secret any more. Good thing that we are friends.

docrobbysherry
09-17-2008, 07:10 PM
It's very fortunate for U that Mormons r such accepting folks! I had no idea!:D

Tracii G
09-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Funny when people you work with wonder about you.
I have the local college football team logo on my truck window not odd really other than its pink.

Sophia de la luz
09-17-2008, 07:48 PM
In Mormonism, gender is enteral, or so I've been told. So, if a crossdresser becomes a Mormon, or is borne one, does that mean the crossdressing is eternal? Infernal? Undefined? Or are crossdressers also descendants of the ancient hebrews who settled this continent eons ago?:devil:

Angie G
09-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Well he is cool about it anyway. :hugs:
Angie

sterling12
09-18-2008, 02:03 AM
As a Group, they aren't noted for their liberalism. But this guy seems to be a rare commodity, and will stick with "live and let live."

Your not in The Club, right? Maybe he just figures since you aren't Mormon, it not any of his business. Wouldn't that be a refreshing change? It's either that, or you must be a heck of a mechanic and very hard to replace.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Eileen
09-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Veronica you may be out, but hopefully he will stay your friend, accepting and be okay with your feelings.

Eileen

Kate Lynn
09-18-2008, 12:21 PM
It's very fortunate for U that Mormons r such accepting folks! I had no idea!:D

they really aren't

brina_cd
09-18-2008, 12:25 PM
"Really they aren't" is an understatement. Funny that a religion that was persecuted for "alternative family arrangements" (Repudiating plural marriage was essentially a condition of Utah statehood) is trying to get the Government to define marriage -- something that should be fundamentally a religious institution...

Butterfly Bill
09-18-2008, 02:55 PM
I demonstrated that it is possible for a man to visit Temple Square while wearing a floral print rayon dress (that was in June of 2003); all the young people in missionary training said hello and asked me if I had any questions about this place or their faith in what I would imagine is the same way they would to someone in trousers. But I would surmise that if I started attending one of their churches regularly, I would be called in to the minister's office for a little chat. They are very much into gender roles in family life.

Annaliese
09-18-2008, 03:47 PM
As a member of the Mormon Church I was surprised he acted so well. Many of the members of my ward have seen me working in my yard in short shorts and a fem top and nothing has been said so far. I am glad you have a good relationship with your boss and Bishop. Good luck and I hope nothing come from it. If you ever want to talk e-mail me.
Annaliese

WildLotus29
09-18-2008, 10:53 PM
I saw this piece of info on the LDS wikipedia page awhile back...

"Transgender persons are accepted in the Church and may be baptized, but may not receive the priesthood or enter the temple if they are considering or have undergone elective sex reassignment surgery."

Evidently it's covered in the Church Handbook of Instructions.

fluffy_kingston
09-19-2008, 06:29 PM
That's actually more accepting than many flavors of christianity.

SherriePall
09-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Let me ask you this: How did he know about "Trannies" our way vs. trannies as short for transmissions?
Think about that.

Marjory
09-20-2008, 02:28 PM
There is a high possibility the he is also a crossdresser, many people in positions of power also XD. Remember that, as a rule, people who crossdress tend to be of above average intelligence.