PDA

View Full Version : Spending the day dressed

Shannen
09-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Today I'm spending the day dressed. Makeup, nails, heels, everything but a wig. You see I'm spending the day around the house with my wife and she likes everything but the wig...

The 3" heels make me a bit taller than she is used to, and my lipstick is not a perfect match for my outfit, but getting a hug and hearing her say "you look very nice" is just about more than I can handle! :)

:hugs:

DonnaT
09-18-2008, 01:08 PM
Nice :)

susan2010
09-18-2008, 01:09 PM
Lucky you!
let her know you appreciate it.

Jenna Lynne
09-18-2008, 02:09 PM
Today I'm spending the day dressed. Makeup, nails, heels, everything but a wig. You see I'm spending the day around the house with my wife and she likes everything but the wig...
Is it that you need a different wig? Or does she just get off on seeing your guy hair with all that other stuff?

Not that it's any of my business -- I'm just curious because it seems like such a weird place for her to draw a line. I mean, suppose she said, "I like everything except the shoes." Would you run around barefoot, or would you just shrug and say, "Okay, she doesn't like the shoes. No big deal" -- and wear the shoes anyway?

***Jenna Lynne***

MJ
09-18-2008, 02:12 PM
good for you. it's so nice to just be yourself and a wonderful S.O helps too all the best have a great day :D

sherib
09-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Lucky, lucky you. I wish I could do that.

Shannen
09-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Well, the kids are due home from school, so I'm back to drab...

It was a wonderful day and I did make sure to tell her thanks!

Is it that you need a different wig? Or does she just get off on seeing your guy hair with all that other stuff?

Not that it's any of my business -- I'm just curious because it seems like such a weird place for her to draw a line. I mean, suppose she said, "I like everything except the shoes." Would you run around barefoot, or would you just shrug and say, "Okay, she doesn't like the shoes. No big deal" -- and wear the shoes anyway?

***Jenna Lynne***

Yes, she has drawn the line at having "hair"... I've asked why, and tried a couple different wigs, but there is no reason, just doesn't like me having a wig on.

With the acceptance of everything else, I can sure give ground on this! (...and I took the shoes off on my own after awhile to give my feet a rest! :heehee:)

Deanna2
09-18-2008, 05:42 PM
To mis-quote Clint Eastwood, 'You made your day!'

marny
10-01-2008, 11:59 PM
great day!

Jessicaparkson
10-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Sounds like a great day!

nikki47
10-02-2008, 03:05 AM
Sounds like you had a good day.Big :hugs: to your wife.

Nikki

Jess_cd32
10-02-2008, 03:34 AM

The 3" heels make me a bit taller than she is used to, and my lipstick is not a perfect match for my outfit, but getting a hug and hearing her say "you look very nice" is just about more than I can handle! :)

Have her talk to my SO please! lol

As for the wig, she may not just like the particular one you picked, ask her what she would like to see for a style if she chose one for you, never know, you might go shopping together after for one.

Sharon B.
10-02-2008, 04:28 AM
I wouldn't push the wig thing, just enjoy what you have and maybe let your own hair grow out if that is possible and have it styled in a unisex cut.

RobynB
10-02-2008, 05:11 AM
It's nice to be accepted.

Always Susan
10-02-2008, 05:17 AM
Maybe the wig is where you go from her husband in a dress to the other women. Just a thought.
Susan:)

RachelRICD
10-02-2008, 12:10 PM
My wife draws the line at make up. Other than that she lets me dress whenever I want. She has helped me assemble a beautiful wardrobe and when she is not home I am free to wear makeup and do my nails.

I am very lucky so no makeup when she's home is not that big a sacrifice.

Ashley Lyn
10-02-2008, 12:28 PM
My wife draws the line at make up.And mine with 'shaved legs'...:eek: I so love to wear sheer stockings/thigh highs and heels and short skirts...:battingeyelashes:

If only I could shave... Sometimes I wonder why... :) BUT, I'm OK with it, as long as she is OK with everything else...:o

krisinpink
10-02-2008, 08:56 PM
It sure is fun to share this with a SO...great for you! :)

(I also get-it about when the kids come home! There has been more than once I've had to dive into the shower while dressed to avoid unwanted 'exposure') :confused2: