PDA

View Full Version : 43 Things?

melissapghcd
09-18-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi, I'm pretty new here and this is one of my first posts so be easy on me. :o I was just wondering if any of you have seen the 43 Things site? It's a social networking site where you post your goals of things you want to do as well as things you've done and want to recommend to others. There's some cross dressing related posts there including mine of course.

I guess the thing for me is that I find it strangely liberating to post there being a closeted CD. I never really talk to anyone about my crossdressing much and haven't been on any forums of anything in quite a while so its a bit exhilarating to be able to share things there in public, albeit under the usual online pseudonym. It's kinda of fun and a stress relief to check in once in a while. I dunno, maybe its kinda dumb but I was just wondering if anyone else had looked at it or whether I'm the only one (I know there at least a few other CD's on there!). :)

Tracii G
09-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Its nice to be able to converse with like minded people and be treated like family and not be ridiculed for having a love for CDing.
Its just fun to be someone else for a while.

sandra-leigh
09-18-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm on there for reasons I have trouble remember. Something about having randomly encountered on the site someone who wanted some travel advice so I signed on to make a recommendation. I haven't looked at it in quite some time. I don't think I posted any of my own goals on there.

charlie
09-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello Melissa!
At this forum you will only get like minded people, people with all the same problems as you and lots of advice on solutions. I hope to see more and more of your posts now that you have found us! Welcome.