PDA

View Full Version : The thrill

samuel
05-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Having been a crossdresser since around 13 ,i can recall the buzz that it gave me back then as the years pass by and maturing ,i'm lucky to have such a supporting partner first of all when told she looked bewildered not knowing how to react but time has somehow made her see how happy and relaxed i feel wearing her clothes.on that note she would like to know if there is any other partners out there that have given their permission to do the same.I love anything silky stockings,skirts dresses slips french knickers suspender belts you name it makes me feel very femm.

Priscilla1018
05-25-2005, 08:25 PM
Hey Sam,It's great to have a understanding and supportive wife or SO.

Steffie-Lee
05-25-2005, 08:43 PM
I have an understanding wife, and we are the same size. I dress up in her clothes, including her undies, and we go out together. I also have my own wardrobe of girly clothes, and some times she borrows them from me. The coolest thing is separate photos of us both wearing the same outfit. Better watch out though, sometimes I look better in that dress than she does... :)

azncd
05-26-2005, 01:42 AM
that's awesome for you girls... i don't even have an S/O... :(
someday perhaps...

Inredsatin
05-26-2005, 05:31 AM
I have a very supportive Wife. She has helped me with both make-up advice and going shopping. I now have a whole closet of my own with clothes to choose from. When we go shopping she will be looking at things and say" this would look good on you"... I just smile..
Hugs
Brenda

RachelDenise
05-26-2005, 05:58 AM
You should feel very lucky to have an understanding partner. Cherish that person! I'm certain sharing something so intimate only strengthens the bond between you!

sarah
05-26-2005, 06:29 AM
my wife (Tessa) has known since the day we met she is also a member of this forum and would be more than glad to talk to your partner ..she could private message her at any time ,but because she works for an airline sometimes there may be a delay in answering...xxx

ronni
05-26-2005, 06:35 PM
I don't know, Samuel,
some of these girls say the thrill is gone, but not for me...
it is always the most exciting thing I have done in my life up until then,
and as I get better at it, it gets even more exciting

pantylover1
05-26-2005, 07:14 PM
I too have a very supportive wife, can't imagine what it would be like not to have someone to share dressing with. Altho I'm still not passable, I do most of my own shopping. Its a very thrilling experance

Hugs & Kisses Bernice pantylover1

Holly
05-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Samuel,

First of all, welcome! I'm so glad you are here. And I hope your wife will consider joining as well. The GG's (genetic girls) have their own discussion group where they hash out their issues (yes, they have some, too) and share thoughts. My wife (HTGurl) is one of them. My wife is a jewel and to me she is more precious than treasure. She understands, supports, and HELPS me! Best wishes to both of you.