PDA

View Full Version : Any early age supporters?

Marissa_CD
07-05-2004, 09:39 PM
We all have confessed that we started either from experimenting with moms, aunts, or sisters clothes when starting our dressing career. but how many have gotten caught by those poeple and had support and acceptance at that young age? I was caught by my mom at a very young age and had no support only consequences. anyone have a story of possitive support?
-Marissa-

Strike
07-06-2004, 11:16 AM
My mum let me mess about with her clothes when I was about 5 and use her makeup. Other than that I have not crossdressed for years (I am 18 now). Although I have had craves for years, that have got stronger, and very soon I might start doing crossdressing behind closed doors.

eleventhdr
07-06-2004, 04:39 PM
I am sorry to say that never happened to me I wish it had now things might have been very different if ti had been that way!. Oh well!.

Shy Charlotte
07-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Sorry to say, but when my parents found out about my dressing up, I was first threatened, then grounded, and now to this day, if they happen to come over and find something incriminating (say, some size 12 pumps), I just get that "look". Wish it were different, but I suspect that I'm not alone in having less than supportive parents.

The Shy One